Dear Abby,

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by BUSTERHYMAN, Dec 28, 2010.

1. BUSTERHYMAN

Gold Member

Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Columbus who has a steady flow of customers from the nearby junior high school. My parents live in a suburb of Milwaukee, and one of my sisters, who lives in Racine, is married to a transvestite.
    My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana and are currently dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Madison.
    I have two brothers. One is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Lucasville for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. The other brother is currently in jail awaiting trial on charges of sexual misconduct with his children.
    I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who lives in Atlanta and is still a part time “working girl” in a brothel.
    All things considered, my main problem is this: I love my fiancé and look forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally honest with her.
    Should I tell her about my cousin who is a Chicago Cubs fan?
    Signed,
    Worried About My Reputation

2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    by all means yes tell her
    lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice