dear bisexuals

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by notsmallmatt, Jan 26, 2007.

?

which do you prefer

1. ass

16 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. vag

40 vote(s)
    71.4%
  1. notsmallmatt

notsmallmatt New Member

Albums:
    purely on the basis of physical sensation(not mental or emotional).. which do you prefer? ass or vag?

pretend you had a choice... youre in a MMF threeway... the hottest girl with the nicest pussy and the hottest guy with the sweetest ass.... who do you fuck most? lol

oh.. and also.. who(on average) seems to enjoy your larger-than-average-cock most?

im asking cuz i dont have much experience with girls(ie never managed penetration).. and all the guys i have sex with, about only 4-5 mins in start complaining that my dick is hurting them, even though it barely feels like much to me(what little i do feel is awesome though).. im told(and ive read all over these boards) that girls actually enjoy thicker dicks... and im hoping it might be better for me as well...

2. JustAverage

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not that I could appropriately answer your question, but are you ruling out the possibility of a preference for the female ass?

3. notsmallmatt

notsmallmatt New Member

Albums:
    this question is more selfish than scientific... and im more curious about pussy..
    plus im not sure how the female and male asses would really differ...
    i guess if straight guys wanna reply they could actually....

4. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
    I enjoy both equally vagina and ass you should have put another poll option for those of us 50/50 bisexuals.

5. navyhung

navyhung New Member

Albums:
    I would choose Pussy over ass any day.

6. D_Eaton Bush

D_Eaton Bush Account Disabled

For recreational sex, male ass definitely. Man like it deep and hard and get stimulated by the prostate, and are more experienced using their sphincter to give pleasure to the fucker. But for a slow love afternoon at the beach, PUSSY!

7. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

In women, the concept of being inside her ass arouses me far more than being inside her vagina, but with men, I'm a lot more submissive so I don't really know how to answer your question. Even if it came down to the raw sensations of both, I would have trouble answering. It's the thought and the visual that's more arousing than the act.

8. chicagosam

Gold Member

Why does one have to choose? Isn't that one of the great parts of being bi?

9. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    :tounge-in-cheek: I'm 50/50 bi but have no desire to fuck a guys' ass or for that matter,being fucked by a guy.Being bi doesn't mean this OR that.It just means that you are sexually comfortable with both sexes.
    Cigarbabe is 50/50 also but I don't think she can fuck a guys' ass without a strapon ,but,if she had one she would.She always asking if she could borrow my dick LOL

10. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Its Vag by a landslide for me. The ass simply holds no appeal to me. I've never tried anal with any woman, and only attempted it with a guy once. Just couldn't get into it, no pun intended. Every vagina I've ever been in has felt good to incredibly good. Much better after I found a few condoms that I like. Judging by your pics, I suspect you might have a tough time finding either sex that can take your girth easily. I have a 6" inch girth, you appear bigger than that. I've had a few problems initially penetrating a few women, but most could handle me pretty easily once aroused. The vagina does tend to open up more when a woman gets really excited, so "maybe" that'd be your best bet. Again, not saying any or many women could handle you easy though. I believe there have been a few guys on this board who take a lot of girth pretty well, so I'm sure it can happen. As are there are women on this site very much into a lot of size or girth. Might just be that you haven't met the right people.

11. hung_martin

hung_martin Member

Pussy is better but men are easier to pull usually

12. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Indeed, Vag should be winning two to one, as it is the female bi's major option. It looks like the math is about right today. (29 to 12, as I write.)

By the way, this is the most un-bi question I think I've ever seen. :rolleyes:

13. ruffboy

Gold Member

pussy, cause about an inch away i'll find a sweet ass anyway, its a two-fer deal

Draft saved Draft deleted