Dear Conservatives and Liberals Of The USA

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Half of you think you are entitled to everything someone else has
Half of you think others are not entitled to anything.

Half of you think the other is corrupt and hypocritical
When you both are

Half of you think you have the answers to all our problems
Neither of you do

BOth of you that vote for either of these two despicable and corrupt political dinosaur parties further this, and you conveniently keep others out of the debate using any means necessary

Both of you don't have the guts to truly reform campaing law since it will siphon off your ability to suck in money for your ridiculous political machines

Neither of you has had a new idea in 30 years.

Both of you sit there pointing the finger at each other as the be all, end all of evil.

Both of you sit there and state that if your party is in power everything will be great, and yet, both your parties have been in power plenty, and have both sucked

spare the rest of us, the moderates, your constant bitching and finger-pointing

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i doubt it'll fare well, you've called out both sides on their respective bullshits. NEITHER side argues intelligently or with logic, it usually sounds like this:

A: i voted for obama cuz hilary sucks
B: obama's dumb, hilary's the best candidate
A: bullhit. hilary doesn't know anything and she sucks
B hilary's a good candidate cuz obama isn't.

nobody knows much about the candidates, other than the other person sucks.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
and what disturbs me is that these are the people that are deciding our next president. like the ones who had a "gut instinct" that george bush was going to lead us to victory. it seems there's a dangerous amount of voters who base their decision on having seen 1 primary and 2 CNN specials. they know NOTHING about the candidate they support and more based their decision on the smear campaign that they fell for against another candidate.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In a way we are lucky to have a two party system where it is almost split in half. If it were 66/33 one party that you hate could do a lot of damage.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, you could always try introducing pluralism - it's works quite well in most democracies ;-)

I propose TinyPrincess as President of the USA. :biggrin1:

Not only is she clear thinking, honest and utterly delightful.:smile:
She stunningly beautiful and ravishingly sexy to boot. :smile::wink:
On top of that she's black - but a complete mix of reces. :smile::wink::biggrin1:

We'd have the world's classiest leader by far.

Come on you guys, lets start a campaign.

Would anyone support me in her nomination???

TinyPrincess, would you accept the nomination????

Yours forever, Tiggerpoo.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you could always try introducing pluralism - it's works quite well in most democracies ;-)

we have pluralism...the difference is, these other parties are conveniently kept out of the debates and don't receive matching funds unless they meet certain criteria...set by the republicans and democrats of course.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a way we are lucky to have a two party system where it is almost split in half. If it were 66/33 one party that you hate could do a lot of damage.

Well, they might almost split the vote - but most of the times either one or the other controls Congress, which can be a mess - especial when the President is from the same party. So much for Checks and Balances...

we have pluralism...the difference is, these other parties are conveniently kept out of the debates and don't receive matching funds unless they meet certain criteria...set by the republicans and democrats of course.

I know you have other parties - but not real pluralism. Imagine if you had e.g. 5, 6, 7... or 10 parties represented in Congress. Don't you think that would be better for your country? (and for the rest of the world?)

I propose TinyPrincess as President of the USA. :biggrin1:

Not only is she clear thinking, honest and utterly delightful.:smile:
She stunningly beautiful and ravishingly sexy to boot. :smile::wink:
On top of that she's black - but a complete mix of reces. :smile::wink::biggrin1:

We'd have the world's classiest leader by far.

Come on you guys, lets start a campaign.

Would anyone support me in her nomination???

TinyPrincess, would you accept the nomination????

Yours forever, Tiggerpoo.

Of course! But they will hate me for turning the US into Europe in 4 years... :biggrin1::rolleyes:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, they might almost split the vote - but most of the times either one or the other controls Congress, which can be a mess - especial when the President is from the same party. So much for Checks and Balances...

I know you have other parties - but not real pluralism. Imagine if you had e.g. 5, 6, 7... or 10 parties represented in Congress. Don't you think that would be better for your country? (and for the rest of the world?)

Of course! But they will hate me for turning the US into Europe in 4 years... :biggrin1::rolleyes:

obviously, as usual, you totally missed the point.

THE PARTIES ARE ACTIVELY STOPPED FROM PARTICIPATING SINCE THE TWO PARTIES CONTROL THE MECHANISMS OF FUNDING FOR OTHER PARTIES AS WELL AS OTHER PARTIES BEING ALLOWED IN TO THE DEBATES.

:rolleyes:

sorry, you wouldn't be a good president for us...not least since you made your great suggestions about nuking Israel to solve the Palestinian question, and then of course saying that all the Jews should just move to New York, since there are more of them there than in Israel (you were only wrong by about 3.8 million)