dear fuckers,

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sexual enjoyment is supposed to be MUTUAL.

if a person does not enjoy oral sex but you do, this does not make them selfish, this makes you incompatible.
if a person does not enjoy anal sex but you do, this does not make them selfish, this makes you incompatible.
if you think sex should last 3o minutes but they want three hours, this does not make you selfish, this makes you incompatible.

nobody has a duty to perform any sexual act they do not enjoy.
nobody has the right to expect his/her partner to perform sexual acts they do not enjoy.

and anybody who can get his/her jollies from an act, whilst knowing full well that their partner is hating every minute, is one step away from being an abuser.

seems simple, doesn't it?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sexual enjoyment is supposed to be MUTUAL.

if a person does not enjoy oral sex but you do, this does not make them selfish, this makes you incompatible.
if a person does not enjoy anal sex but you do, this does not make them selfish, this makes you incompatible.
if you think sex should last 3o minutes but they want three hours, this does not make you selfish, this makes you incompatible.

nobody has a duty to perform any sexual act they do not enjoy.
nobody has the right to expect his/her partner to perform sexual acts they do not enjoy.

and anybody who can get his/her jollies from an act, whilst knowing full well that their partner is hating every minute, is one step away from being an abuser.

seems simple, doesn't it?

I completely understand that. I like sex. If my male significant other no longer wants to do certain acts that we have done before, I am respectful of that. But if I still want that, I will find someone else that will. That is all. That isn't selfish either.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Too simple!!
An effort from your partner to please you is a sign of generosity and makes you happy. So happy that you will also be prepared to do something you don't like just to please him/her.
Intelligent couples will understand that these "unpleasant" acts are bonuses that shouldn't be expected all the time and have the purpose of spicing up their sex life when it needs it.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Too simple!!
An effort from your partner to please you is a sign of generosity and makes you happy. So happy that you will also be prepared to do something you don't like just to please him/her.
Intelligent couples will understand that these "unpleasant" acts are bonuses that shouldn't be expected all the time and have the purpose of spicing up their sex life when it needs it.
first, there is a world of difference between something you don't get much out of and something you actively dislike.

choosing to do something just for the other person's pleasure is super cool and hawt...but if it is actually unpleasant then, no, you shouldn't be expected or obligated.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
first, there is a world of difference between something you don't get much out of and something you actively dislike.

choosing to do something just for the other person's pleasure is super cool and hawt...but if it is actually unpleasant then, no, you shouldn't be expected or obligated.
I agree. Some women have no idea how to give good oral or a handjob. My trouble is that even though I really dislike what she is doing, or find it boring, I'm to considerate of her feelings and put up with whatever, so as not to make her feel badly. With some women, I've found they are open to learning what feels good and how to do it better. But some think they are experts and I'm sure would be kinda pissed or insulted if I correct the technique. Maybe the other guys they have been with have liked it or also been reticent to say anything. Generally I, move us into another position or activity.

No one should be knowingly hurting a partner, just for their own pleasure.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. Some women have no idea how to give good oral or a handjob. My trouble is that even though I really dislike what she is doing, or find it boring, I'm to considerate of her feelings and put up with whatever, so as not to make her feel badly. With some women, I've found they are open to learning what feels good and how to do it better. But some think they are experts and I'm sure would be kinda pissed or insulted if I correct the technique. Maybe the other guys they have been with have liked it or also been reticent to say anything. Generally I, move us into another position or activity.

No one should be knowingly hurting a partner, just for their own pleasure.
awwww! you sound so nice!

and you're right. you have to take feelings into account.
these things need to be handled with tact.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I completely understand that. I like sex. If my male significant other no longer wants to do certain acts that we have done before, I am respectful of that. But if I still want that, I will find someone else that will. That is all. That isn't selfish either.
Ita, Invisi! We should so be life-mates. :smile:
But, I would go a bit further and state that one incompatibility does not doom the relationship. I would definitely be open to an agreement with my significant other that leaves us both satisfied.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Ita, Invisi! We should so be life-mates. :smile:
But, I would go a bit further and state that one incompatibility does not doom the relationship. I would definitely be open to an agreement with my significant other that leaves us both satisfied.

DulceBum--

Oh, I wasn't implying that I would leave that relationship totally. I would still be in it...I wouldn't depend on the sex that I needed from that individual because THEY NO longer gave certain sex acts to me that they used to do...I would outsource. That is all.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DulceBum--

Oh, I wasn't implying that I would leave that relationship totally. I would still be in it...I wouldn't depend on the sex that I needed from that individual because THEY NO longer gave certain sex acts to me that they used to do...I would outsource. That is all.

So you would cheat?... great.

Nobody should be forced to do things that they don't want to do. But if you're a lazy lover and the sex isn't good, then thats your fault.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DulceBum--

So you would cheat?... great.

Nobody should be forced to do things that they don't want to do. But if you're a lazy lover and the sex isn't good, then thats your fault.

It is great. That person doesn't have to do those certain sex acts. Someone else is. Who is cheating? Everyone is happy. I am not depending on that person for certain sex acts, that is all. After all, he doesn't want to do them anymore.

I am not pressuring anyone to do anything that they aren't into. I am really respectful in that regard. Laziness? Sex isn't good? The fault is not entirely on me. Trust me on that.