Dear Lord Above...

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tyler has a summer place near ours. For easily five consecutive years when I see him at the local market he's needed help walking and always has at least two people with him. I assumed it was either because he was very high or because he was so physically impaired.

He goes nowhere here without sunglasses.

That picture looks hauntingly like him but I can't be sure.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That picture looks hauntingly like him but I can't be sure.

of course it's him, doofus. i told you that in the first post :rolleyes:

it is in one of your Boston newspapers that you were trumpeting a few weeks ago, and there is video of it as well.

notice his arm is in a sling and the Aerosmith tour was canceled cause Tyler fell and injured his arm.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
That sling is obviously the fallout from Tyler's shoulder-breaking fall at a South Dakota concert a couple of weeks ago.
It's one thing to have something androgynous going on when you're 35, and quite another when you're 61.
Sic transit gloria.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sling is obviously the fallout from Tyler's shoulder-breaking fall at a South Dakota concert a couple of weeks ago.
It's one thing to have something androgynous going on when you're 35, and quite another when you're 61.
Sic transit gloria.

I didn't know gloria was sick (hat tip to History of the World Part 1) :biggrin1: