dear men with...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by dolfette, Jul 28, 2011.

1. dolfette

Gold Member

ladies, in this thread i would like us to write open, positive, honest letters to victims of angst. pick your issue, write your letter.

dear men with small cocks,

i do not mind.
    if we were to meet, if we really hit it off, if i liked you enough to actually get naked with you and it turned out that you were less than vast?
    i would not mind.

ok i like an average size cock but there is so much more to sex than size. for my tastes, it's all about attitude. i'd prefer a small dicked man with the right attitude over an average dicked man with the wrong one.
    i'll let you into a secret... when i wank i don't put anything inside me. what's put inside me isn't the key to my pleasure. but if you pin my wrists, bite my neck, growl in my ear and pound our pelvises together then my toes will curl. actually, i'll quite like that you can really let go without ever really hurting me... which is why my heart sinks a little when i get to the point of naked and find the guy is huge.

ok, i know that some guys have been jerks and some women have been bitches to you in the past. it sucks that some people feel the need to be shitty just because you don't fit perfectly into their personal tastes. please remember that we're not all like that. physical incompatibility happens but it's nobody's fault and nobody is less of a man, or indeed less of a woman, if it does.
    i'm rambling... i guess what i'm trying to say is this: you're ok just the way you are. i won't spend my nights wishing you were bigger or dreaming of cocks i have had in the past.

so, man with a small penis, when we meet you should just smile, be charming, try to relax and... be kind about my stretch marks.

xx

#1 dolfette, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  2. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just wanted to say that was a very, very lovely and insightful letter Dolfette.

Thank you so much for sharing, hopefully more people can follow your example and open up.

Great thread idea!

3. 6inchcock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Look north and turn left, real sudden like
    Verified:
    Photo
    Stretch marks add character, I only ask that if ur riding my face go easy with my ears!

4. dolfette

Gold Member

thank you! :smile:

there's a lot of pressure to be perfect in our societies. women seem to get more media pressure but men seem to get less sympathy for the angst that comes from it.

5. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dear men who are balding,

You are just too virile. That glistening spot of baby-soft skin atop your noggin is peeking through because of all the manly testosterone raging through your veins. Sure, I wasn't attracted to men who looked like you when I was 21. You looked closer to Dad's age than to mine. At 31, many of you are still closer to my father's age than to mine, but you no longer look it for some reason. You look appropriate. Some of you look damn' fine! (Many of you, in fact.) If you already had a handsome face, it's still handsome, and yes, I did just smile at you as we passed on the sidewalk. I do not find that male pattern baldness detracts from your sexiness at all. Just do me a favor so I can enjoy my opportunities to look at you. If the spot is nearly all bald except for a slim wisp of hair, please remove the slim wisp. You'll look hotter without it. With it, you look insecure, and that is just not manly or sexy to me. If you are combing hair over the spot from the other side of your head, please cut that off too for the same reason. Eliminating a comb-over takes 10 years off your appearance, boosts the amount of confidence you project, and makes you way more attractive.

Your bald spot does not make you look ugly. It does not eliminate you from competition for female attention. If you no longer look like you're in your 20's, that's okay; you're probably not!

My husband's hair is falling out and is very thin on top. I see him looking sadly at the hair left behind in the shower. I see him making the puppy eyes at his changing reflection. I see how unhappy the hair loss makes him. But you know what else I see? I see the man who goes out and serves his country every morning, and leaves his home at 6AM to do so. I see the man who never gets up to do something for himself without asking me if I want something too. I see the man who cherishes me and protects me from danger. I see the man who once moved 2,000 miles just to see if I would make a suitable girlfriend. I see the face that took my breath away the first time I saw it. I see those rich, chocolaty little half-moon eyes, and those big, pink cheeks. I see the man who grinds me so well my orgasms make me laugh and cry simultaneously. He's so sweet, and so sexy, and all mine.

Balding men, I'm sure your wives feel the same way.

6. D_Harry_Pitz

D_Harry_Pitz New Member

Sounds like this guy.

#6 D_Harry_Pitz, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  7. D_Harry_Pitz

D_Harry_Pitz New Member

Please do skinny guys!

8. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I fucking LOVE skinny guys!!!! Seriously. Scrawny with a little muscle is very much my preferred body type. Is that good enough, or do you need several paragraphs on how much that particular body type makes me drool? :tongue:

By the way dolf, I think this thread is a brilliant idea! I have no doubt that I'll contribute properly at some point.

9. spoon

Gold Member

Albums:
    skinny guys rock. :smile:

10. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    Can you do one for chronic stinky feet and/or hairy backs?

11. B_enzia35

B_enzia35 New Member

Hear, hear!
    Unfortunately, I talk faster than I think so that gets me in trouble a lot of the time.

12. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Reading such a lovely thread does the heart good. Thank you, Ms Dolfette.

13. native_kid2

native_kid2 Member

Albums:
    How about for big guys with a little extra baggage?

14. redz_rule

Gold Member

Bravo Dolfette. Bravo.

15. D_Harry_Pitz

D_Harry_Pitz New Member

Feel free to write a book about it:biggrin1:

Thanks girls!

16. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    That was sweet! Everybody's got something that they focus on and become very self-conscious about. I hate my feet. Well, not hate, I just don't think they're the prettiest part of my body. So I worry about them that somebody might find them weird. Yes, it's all in my head, or at the end of my ankles, but it's there.

Hubby says they're lovely, but he's biased.

Any guys have a letter for girls with weird feet?

17. Shawn8

Shawn8 New Member

Albums:
    I second this: nicely spake Dolfette!
    I hate to answer a question with a question, but what constitutes 'weird' feet, Miss Ellie?

S8

18. bonerrific

bonerrific Member

Dear women with weird feet, big feet, cankles or bunions,

I find a foot sexy when the pleasure I give makes the toes curl or wiggle, when a girl plants them on the floor with legs spread to get my cock in. The shape size or look never even factors into my mind. I rarely see them during intimate moments and no visual factors come into play in when they are behind my back pulling me in closer to the woman I am with.

Its about how one uses them rather than the look. There are men with a foot fetishs, however most men never look. I use them only as an indicator for pleasure(those curled toes) and women only use them as tools on the end of thier legs to wrap around their men.

Some women regarded as the most gorgeous, such as megan fox, have Brachydactlyl, or "toe thumbs" and that doesn't seem to matter to anyone, so I would think that the foot would matter even less to most people.

signed,
    bonerrific

19. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you dolfette for this topic, you nailed it.

20. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dear mean with little pot-bellies. I know you hate the word cute being used to describe you, but I think your little tumm-tumm is sooo cute! I love to squeeze it while we're kissing or when I hug you from behind. It's the perfect perch for my head when I'm lazily sucking your dick on a hot afternoon, or a great spot to rest my head after giving you a vigorous blow-job, and basking in the pleasure of my full mouth. I don't think it's unattractive at all. There was a time when it was a feature I actively sought. True story.

Draft saved Draft deleted