Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
13 of 25 threads on page 1 here are gay men asking/baiting/complaining to straight men about why straight men don't want their dicks.

can we please do something about this trolling? in lieu of perma-banning all these annoying, needy trolls, i suggest this, which should be a nice compromise:

make a stickied thread called something like 'straight men and their attraction to gays' and then allllll these bullshit threads can be lumped into that, in case there is ever a question of that ilk that merits an answer. and then start giving warnings or bans for off-topic or out-of-place trolling threads like 'straight guys, have you ever sucked a dick? would you suck mine?'

i don't mind the gays, but i do demand some respect for my own lifestyle. nobody is trolling the 'ask a gay man' forum trying to convince them all to eat pussy. we don't force pussy down gay guys' throats, we don't need them trying to force cock down ours. it's unclassy, unflattering, boring, repetetive, and wreaks of harassment as well as desperation.

okiebud

Expert Member
Media
Pacific Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
The problem is too many men who identify themselves as straight have sexual encounters with gay and bi men. It is not gay or bi men who have perverted the meaning of straight yet in almost every thread asking questions it turns into blame the gays. Gay and bi men will keep asking as long as straight identified men keep telling them they are straight. Stop bashing the questioner and turn your anger where it belongs.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tend to agree that he posts are tiresome, but at a ratio of 13:25, wiping out the gay posts would wipe out the majority of posts on the Straight Man forum.

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem is too many men who identify themselves as straight have sexual encounters with gay and bi men. It is not gay or bi men who have perverted the meaning of straight yet in almost every thread asking questions it turns into blame the gays. Gay and bi men will keep asking as long as straight identified men keep telling them they are straight. Stop bashing the questioner and turn your anger where it belongs.

Or...or...or...better option...

How about gay men just accept the fact that any "straight" man they've had "encounters' with.....wasn't straight to begin with. I mean really.... how many straight guys are in the "ask a gay man" section trying to convince them that fucking women won't make them bi?

Yes....there ARE gay men going around trying to warp the definition of the word "straight".

There's a thread RIGHT NOW in the "Relationships..." section where a guy blatantly says "There's not such thing as gay, bi, straight"...then goes on to explain why we should all just fuck each other however... Go read it...

okiebud

Expert Member
Media
Pacific Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Evidently you can't entertain a thought. You have tried again to twist this around and blame me for men calling themselves straight while a guy is blowing them. I'm coming to the belief you are homophobic and no longer worth having any rational discussion with.

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Evidently you can't entertain a thought. You have tried again to twist this around and blame me for men calling themselves straight while a guy is blowing them. I'm coming to the belief you are homophobic and no longer worth having any rational discussion with.

That's fine...cease discussing anything with me. And until you see me post something synonymous with "being gay is bad".... save the bullshit. Homophobia has nothing to do with people attempting to "interpret" words in their on way, while trying to convince everyone that "labels are bad"....

I didn't blame you for shit. Go re-read my post. I offered an alternative to your post.

I love how people get defensive and "offended" when they run out of bullshit to feed others with...

Reactions: Serial Kisser

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have anything to add except that the continued "will a straight man let me suck his cock" posts are simply tiresome. And I think it is tiresome to the substantial majority of gay men on the site, as well (although I don't think for a moment that I can speak for anyone but myself). As I've said before, the answer is that some men who identify with being straight will let you suck their cocks. And that's absolutely fine for both parties to that adventure. But when the question is asked simply as a titillating and hopeful fishing expedition for candidates among those who identify with being straight here, it becomes grievously boring, repetitive and, frankly, embarrassing for the poster. It is just as bad as all the straight guys who relentlessly pursue the few women here to ask them to rate their cocks.

Just embarrassing.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
in fact i invite all bi and gay people to avoid to write this kind of post, at the some time i ask to str8 people to be more "logical" with their action.
In some posts i see some people (100 % STR8) to organize some kind of stuff whit jack off o c2c.
I don't think it is so "STR8" and it could make some confusion for bi or gay people

elgarcon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm gay and I completely agree with the OP. It's honestly embarrassing to me. I do think questions along the lines of "Does male nudity make you uncomfortable" or "would you ever have a mfm threesome" could be legitimate, but I'm offended for the sake of straight men by the constant insistence that everyone is secretly bi or the hole is a hole argument (It's not). If people want to talk about it, and clearly they do, it should be kept to a single thread.

The psychology of why some men consider themselves 100% straight even though they do stuff with other men or whether a single encounter matters and blah blah blah is a whole different conversation. I'll just say that how and why a person defines themselves as anything is their business and I don't get why people have meltdowns over it.

Reactions: Mr Fixit

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm gay and I completely agree with the OP. It's honestly embarrassing to me. I do think questions along the lines of "Does male nudity make you uncomfortable" or "would you ever have a mfm threesome" could be legitimate, but I'm offended for the sake of straight men by the constant insistence that everyone is secretly bi or the hole is a hole argument (It's not). If people want to talk about it, and clearly they do, it should be kept to a single thread.

The psychology of why some men consider themselves 100% straight even though they do stuff with other men or whether a single encounter matters and blah blah blah is a whole different conversation. I'll just say that how and why a person defines themselves as anything is their business and I don't get why people have meltdowns over it.

maybe because a part of them became annoying?
by the way I think it's more interesting do not harm some people with question as
have you ever sucked.. do you really want.. and so on.
Honestly i don't see this kind of question on "ask a gay man" for me this post have is right

Last edited:

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
13 of 25 threads on page 1 here are gay men asking/baiting/complaining to straight men about why straight men don't want their dicks.

can we please do something about this trolling? in lieu of perma-banning all these annoying, needy trolls, i suggest this, which should be a nice compromise:

make a stickied thread called something like 'straight men and their attraction to gays' and then allllll these bullshit threads can be lumped into that, in case there is ever a question of that ilk that merits an answer. and then start giving warnings or bans for off-topic or out-of-place trolling threads like 'straight guys, have you ever sucked a dick? would you suck mine?'

i don't mind the gays, but i do demand some respect for my own lifestyle. nobody is trolling the 'ask a gay man' forum trying to convince them all to eat pussy. we don't force pussy down gay guys' throats, we don't need them trying to force cock down ours. it's unclassy, unflattering, boring, repetetive, and wreaks of harassment as well as desperation.

AMEN!!!!!

Reactions: BigBen

B_berdyaev

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More than this stuff being tiresome, it's harassing and abusive. I wish every gay and bi male on this site the best and am happy for them that indeed the majority of the site is oriented around things they're most likely to be interested in.

Genuine straight men are a considerable minority on here, and inasmuch as we wish well to all our gay and bi friends and respect their sexuality, we would simply ask that they respect the same. Anything that goes beyond that in any direction --- challenging someone's heterosexuality, bisexuality or homosexuality --- is completely uncalled for, immature and indeed abusive.

In short, let people be. That goes for everyone.

nycmcmike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
There is nothing more annoying than a straight man acting like a whiny little bitch.

13 out of 25? That's odd because I just counted and out of the 27 listings only 3 or 4 at the very bottom of the page sound like they're gay related.

"Whoa is me! I'm being harassed due to what's in between my legs! Alert the media! I can't handle it."

Grow a pair. No one is forcing you to click on any link like "Ever had a guy suck your dick."

And, if you haven't noticed, this is a website dedicated to big dicks. Unless I missed the flashing "BIG TITS" neon sign at the entrance then get a flipping clue. You're on a site about cock and you'll have to forgive the gay man who gets the idea if a straight man gets turned on by a big dick, enough so he'll register on a website where's it's all about "large pricks", then, yeah, maybe he's into big dicks.

Just playing the devil's advocate but try to fathom if you're on a site about rice pudding then someone might actually think you're into rice pudding.

Last edited:

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is nothing more annoying than a straight man acting like a whiny little bitch.

13 out of 25? That's odd because I just counted and out of the 27 listings only 3 or 4 at the very bottom of the page sound like they're gay related.

"Whoa is me! I'm being harassed due to what's in between my legs! Alert the media! I can't handle it."

Grow a pair. No one is forcing you to click on any link like "Ever had a guy suck your dick."

And, if you haven't noticed, this is a website dedicated to big dicks. Unless I missed the flashing "BIG TITS" neon sign at the entrance then get a flipping clue. You're on a site about cock and you'll have to forgive the gay man who gets the idea if a straight man gets turned on by a big dick, enough so he'll register on a website where's it's all about "large pricks", then, yeah, maybe he's into big dicks.

Just playing the devil's advocate but try to fathom if you're on a site about rice pudding then someone might actually think you're into rice pudding.

Oh my....so much stupidity in one post...smh

nycmcmike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
More than this stuff being tiresome, it's harassing and abusive. I wish every gay and bi male on this site the best and am happy for them that indeed the majority of the site is oriented around things they're most likely to be interested in.

Genuine straight men are a considerable minority on here, and inasmuch as we wish well to all our gay and bi friends and respect their sexuality, we would simply ask that they respect the same. Anything that goes beyond that in any direction --- challenging someone's heterosexuality, bisexuality or homosexuality --- is completely uncalled for, immature and indeed abusive.

In short, let people be. That goes for everyone.

Um... you have only 4 postings but you're an expert about this site.

Odd how even online you can still smell a rat.

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Smh.... ignorance is strong with you. You obviously don't know my post history, so do reasearch before running off at the mouth like some testosterone fueled mid-pubescent high school boy.

YOU...may be here because "the site of a cock turns you on"...but I'm not. And many other aren't. The how and why some of us are here ranges from questions asked, to the amature video section. So, like I said....do research before you start talking as ignorantly as you have.