Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 46 now, can't be boxed, really does depend. So i am Fluid. :D

Aside from oceans, fluids of a certain volume can be contained. They generally just fit the shape of their container presuming temperature and pressure are constant

PS: Persons listing themselves as 60% straight technically should not be posting replies to this thread. Please read the TOS

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
But if "bisexual" can't capture what seems to me to be an essential difference, i.e. whether you prefer the same sex or the opposite sex over the other, then it's not a very useful category as it stands. Indeed, it's only useful on the assumption that most people are exclusively attracted to the opposite sex, but I am very doubtful that is the case. Most people are probably "bisexual" by your stringent definitions.

Up top is the issue. Bisexuality means attracted to both sexes. It doesn't express in totals because it doesn't need to.

Have you ever been sexually attracted to a male?

Have you ever been sexually attracted to a female?

If the answer to both of those answers are a yes then no matter if you're more sexually attracted to one over the other the bisexual identity still fits perfectly. The only stringent definitions i know of when it comes to sexuality (cause thats what we're talking about) is straight and gay/homosexuality. Both of those definitions have strict restrictions. Bisexuality does not. Others have expressed this.
Aside from oceans, fluids of a certain volume can be contained. They generally just fit the shape of their container presuming temperature and pressure are constant

PS: Persons listing themselves as 60% straight technically should not be posting replies to this thread. Please read the TOS

I would add on to that that if there weren't something to contain those oceans or fluids that it might just dissipate into nothing.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Up top is the issue. Bisexuality means attracted to both sexes. It doesn't express in totals because it doesn't need to.

I would add on to that that if there weren't something to contain those oceans or fluids that it might just dissipate into nothing.

Technically the Oceans are contained / remain relatively stable by the centrifugal force of the earth rotating, So this force along with others ( air pressure, earths gravity and the moons pull ) sets up a non material / containment .

I doubt the oceans would dissipate into nothing, more probably they could be converted into vapor, in which case we would be on our way to extinction

The basic laws of Physics are easy to understand, Man is freakin complicated :D

billybones

Superior Member
Media
I am always irritated being fawned over by the crude ugly guys on Grindr. Now, I love it when guy I think are hot enough talk to me.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Technically the Oceans are contained / remain relatively stable by the centrifugal force of the earth rotating, So this force along with others ( air pressure, earths gravity and the moons pull ) sets up a non material / containment .

I doubt the oceans would dissipate into nothing, more probably they could be converted into vapor, in which case we would be on our way to extinction

The basic laws of Physics are easy to understand, Man is freakin complicated :D

I agree. Without containment we dead. Guess the same goes for order.

Reactions: ronin001

knox96

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lord, dude. Yes, there are straight men who never, ever, ever think about doing anything with another man. That's totally fine and totally acceptable. Nobody is saying that it's not. But just because someone has dabbled, or has been bi-curious once, doesn't mean they're bi-curious for life.

When I look at a dick, I'm not turned on by it. But I'm man enough to admit I have scoped out dicks before. If you haven't, that's great! But I have, and you probably think that makes me gay. And your hyperbole is showing. One can be curious about something and not want to fuck another guy. That's a completely different subject. Yes, if someone is having ongoing desires, thoughts, and experiences, then they're clearly not straight. But going to the well once or twice in your life doesn't make you automatically bi. This isn't even a new concept; why do you think so many guys have experimentation stories? Best buds from junior high, or a drunken fling at college?

What works for you, works for you. But your experiences are not universal and your attitude is myopic. Guess there's a whole shit ton more bi guys out there than is reported, apparently, under your theories.

Crowe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think OP is right. There are a lot threads/topics made about straight to gay conversion of course I've counted and I counted only 6/20 on the first page. Even though I've seen more in the past, what people don't understand is that many also get a lot messages in their in-box on this matter. I think it would be a good idea to have a general thread that's stickied to ask such questions.

When I joined this site we still had a lot of female members, most of them got banned for certain reasons. I still tune in to see if anything new happened. I have no problem talking to people but when my in-box is full of people wanting to suck my dick or invites to a cam session I ask myself if people are blind or can not read. I have no problems talking to people, gay, straight, bi or pan as long as it does not go from "hi" to "nice dick, I want to gobble it up and etc,". Someone said before, this is a website about large penises and he's completely right maybe it's a good idea to just delete all the straight people and have only gay people on here. Remove this section of the forums too.

Reactions: Hatt_101