Dear Santa - Sent Via My Blackberry

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Santa Baby,

I've been such a good girl this year! I sent you a snailmail letter that covers world peace, famine, disease and ego. Please see to those, too along your travels.

I decided to email you to be sure you got my list early enough to make sure I get EVERYTHING on it. Well, okay it easier since I got the Blackberry!

1) Lifetime Gold membership at LPSG
2) A new laptop to go with it
3) The Esse Liberator
4) Correction: Anything by Liberator
5) A rather large gift certificate to Bettersex.com (hope it's okay w/lpsg I mention another site?).
6) A Swing - preferably the 360 type, but I'll be happy with whatever you have in stock
7) The ability to travel through space and time at will and to visit all my lovelies dream planes. And also, they get to remember it when they wake up. Let's be fair.
8) An invisibility shield
9) For all my babies to get every single thing they want for Christmas, too. And even though some of them do not really celebrate Christmas, everyone believes in Santa! No worries there.
10) I have thought more about my list and think it might be easier on you (and would make me much happier) if you just hand a special fairy wand made for me that allows me to do anything I want anytime I want. I give my solem promise not to use it against anyones free will or for any bad things. (Let's define bad when you get here). May I suggest you confer with with your delegates from either Ireland or Scotland (specifically a highlander) for it's creation?

Thanks, Santa. I love you so much!

P.S. When you get to NYC, send me my lovely from that other site. And oh yeah, PLEASE pop in and see Tim Gunn for a moment.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Oooooooooooooo's
.A.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last year I bought a house and have $pent the most of this one, remodeling and furni$hing it. My X-mas's are taken care of for several years to come. Whatever Santa can smuggle down the chimney is fine with me.

Media
All I want for Christmas in the way of possessions I already have. I seldom have presents under the tree because for me, all year long is Christmas and I am my own Santa Claus.

Instead of being a greedy bastard during the holiday: I decorate a 12', fake (don't want to kill the trees people) pre-lit tree with about 700.00 (or more) worth of glass ornaments for my family. This takes about two or three 8 hour days of work.

I also cook, clean and decorate the place with additional Christmas cheer. After the orgy of holiday "ooh and ahh" I put away and store all of the loverly Christmas garbage I drug out.

This is my gift to my family and every year my guests insist upon paying me for my skill set and ask me to come to their home and do the same. My response each year is: "You cannot afford me and beside, with all of the work involved.....Hell to the no!"

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All I want for Christmas in the way of possessions I already have. I seldom have presents under the tree because for me, all year long is Christmas and I am my own Santa Claus.

Instead of being a greedy bastard during the holiday: I decorate a 12', fake (don't want to kill the trees people) pre-lit tree with about 700.00 (or more) worth of glass ornaments for my family. This takes about two or three 8 hour days of work.

I also cook, clean and decorate the place with additional Christmas cheer. After the orgy of holiday "ooh and ahh" I put away and store all of the loverly Christmas garbage I drug out.

This is my gift to my family and every year my guests insist upon paying me for my skill set and ask me to come to their home and do the same. My response each year is: "You cannot afford me and beside, with all of the work involved.....Hell to the no!"
I love your tree! I remember the picture you posted last year!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I guess after rereading it, I do seem a tad greedy and slightly demanding! Good to hear you like to decorate. It is one of my most favorite things. Can't wait to see pictures!

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I could get absolutely anything for Christmas it would have been a brain about 3 years ago when I got a credit card with a 2,000 limit at the age of nineteen.

Fucking Santa.

love_them_boobs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm. With all the hullabaloo this year, I haven't had much time to think of such things. My wife asks me what I want. I tell her to surprise me. Every year the same thing. Every year we get each other nice, thoughtful gifts. But last year was our son's first Xmas. That was special. I just hope that we can make this year even more special for the little bugger.

He deserves it.

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All I want for Christmas is for Curiousme01 to get all her wishes come true!! That way we all will have a great Christmans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Dear Santa,:wave2:

I know you got a wish list last year from curiousme.. It covered so many things that I wanted as well. I suppose you were only into making one set of fairy wings last year?

I have been a VERY GOOD GIRL this year... I know I've made "that" list..
If you are handing out goodies for the naughty list... I've got mine ready for you..
:icon1:

1) Just send me unlimited air miles to anywhere in the world.
2) Some of my friends are 'needy'... Please meet there needs for them..... Happiness is not difficult to produce, right??
3) If you have extra time after gathering the air miles for me... how about some unlimited stays at any Hilton Hotel world wide?
4) If you can't do #1 and #3, how about a few nicely wrapped "surprises" under my tree? Remember, I like tall and long..

I need to spread some happiness myself.. so if you can't get "Happines" worked out, #1 and #3 will do... I will take care of #2 for you ...

Santa I know you are busy, but please don't forget to make time for Ms. Claus... she's so lonely while you are in the shop with all your elves. Remember, she is the reason you are so jolly... Be nice to her.. all year round!! :kiss:

Hugs, Santa... I love you and I still believe. :heart:

Fancy Pants

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I'm still working on my house so as I said in my post two years ago my christmas, hanukkah, birthday and anniversaries are taken care of for a few more years... but if Santa can find a way I'm still waiting for that five karat grass green, with few flaws or inclusions, columbian emerald ring that I've been asking for forever... if not I would like... World Peace.