Dear women of LPSG

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^^^

You'll get used to the SPH= small penis humiliation. Another reason why I'm invisible. Makes it easier to ignore. Don't worry I didn't understand it before I joined here either. Some of them want you to tell them how small their penis is or how you'd prefer a bigger one.... **yawns**

Just say no thank you I don't do SPH. Well you seem more like the no thank you type, I believe some of the women say "piss off.":tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you for writing everything that I kept thinking.
I really enjoy going to the chat as I can meet so many people. but I hate it when guys start comparing themselves, "who else are you looking at? whose cock is bigger?" and it gets even weirder when a man with a small penis telling me to look at his cam and then asked if I was laughing at the size. wtf??
I went there exactly like you! I was in shock! Then he said-Laugh, please! So I went wtf again! As submissivegirl has explained it, it`s called small penis humiliation, some guys really enjoy it. I tried it, but it seems I can`t humiliate people on purpose, with me it comes naturally :biggrin1:.
And as for the question WHY ARE YOU ON A SITE DEDICATED TO DICKS? During my time here, and it`s been a while, I have noticed one thing. You may or may not come here because of cocks the first time, (I came looking for the biggest dick in the world:smile:) you certainly don`t stay here because of the dick.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is it just me or is it the same few ladies that always post comments and mostly the same few guys (includes me) all the time?
Of course. The ones on the forums instead of on chat or IM are the ones who want to converse and share information, not jerk off together long distance. To each their own.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What I think:
I think the guys here who are looking for meet women should not focus so much on their penis and it's dimensions. Instead let the ladies get to know the person. Your penis may be an issue for you, but it's not for us. Countless times in chat I have been asked 'what do you think of it?' 'is it big?' 'do you like the head?' 'how about the width?' etc etc etc. I cam with a few of my friends on here and I have never once said What do you think of my clit? Is it big enough for you? How about my lips? Do they look nice? Are my areola the right shape? Are my breasts the same size?
If you want to impress me (and I can only talk about myself as the opinions of others is not something I can speculate on), then let me get to know the person, not the dick.

What I feel:
I feel like there are a lot of timewasters on this site. I am more likely to spend my time getting to know someone who is:-
1) Verified. This shows me that they put in the time and effort to take a pic and get verification.
2) Has an avatar. What you choose as an avatar says something about you. For example, mine is a piece by Luis Royo, a fantasy artist. I love fantasy and escape. There are countless members without avatars and to me they seem like bots with no personality (just my opinion, don't harrass me over it)
3) Post in the forums, not much, just a little. This shows that, again, you are putting in the effort. If you talk to me in chat and I check out your profile and you have no avatar, no pics, no verification, have been a member for over a year and have never posted, then it doesn't tell me much about you and I find you less interesting compared to the next guy who comes along and has done all of those things.

What I Want?
I want to meet people on here who I can really talk to. Not just sex. Other things too with both males and females, straight, gay and bi.

What I Love?
I love when I meet someone I connect with and become friends with on here. Someone I can chat to and have fun with.

Feroxfemina put this so well (as most of the other women here have mentioned). I have been asked several times by guys here about why I don't chat and if I don't - then how do they get to know me? I say the same thing everytime - read my posts (I have over 500), read my blog. When you get a sense of who I am and we have something in common, sure we can get to know each other. I'm not into emotionless hook ups or mindless sex chat.

As to why I'm here? I bumped into this site. But while I may have come here to look at the big penis - I stayed for the community.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well..

I dont want guys to ask me to be their 'friend' without even so much as a 'hi how are you doing'..

I dont want people to add me on msn just so they can show off their dicks and ask me to comment on them, or watch them get off.. That stuff is so freaking boring..

I dont feel like humiliating men with tiny dicks. I have done that for one person as a bit of joke..but its not my thing..

Give me a real man..a real conversation..and a fun personality..that's it..

So those are my 'needs'..

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I think I'm one of a kind on this site. My husband has been a member here for years. I'd look over his shoulder and shout my two cents. Then I registered last year to post my thoughts for myself. Sadly, I think I chased him off. Nah, really, he doesn't have as much time as he used to.

I'm not looking for anybody to hook up with. I just love reading the women's posts and sharing my thoughts. Sometimes I'll go into Relationships, but I just don't have all the time I want.

I don't look at pictures. It's just not my thing. So I won't tell you if you're pecker is just right.

I went into chat once at a request. It was ok, but I don't always have stretches of time to kill. Sometimes I'm in and out real quick.

Why am I on a big dick site in the first place? Well, my husband could be king here, for one thing. I wanted to know if other women have the same issues, good and bad, that I do. And I like the other girls here. They're fun and sometimes give me advice without them even knowing it.

When they have a big boob support group site I'll sign up for that one, too. But I still won't post a picture. LOL!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
^ Ooh, maybe we should start our own private group! Talk about back issues, avoiding stretch marks, where to buy good bras & lingerie etc.

D_Hadley Throbottle

Experimental Member
Media
Well..

I dont feel like humiliating men with tiny dicks. I have done that for one person as a bit of joke..but its not my thing..

Give me a real man..a real conversation..and a fun personality..that's it..

So those are my 'needs'..

Who comes to a website called Large Penis Support Group looking for a real man, a real conversation, or to have their real social needs met? I thought this was the Internet -- where you, me and everyone else here is hiding behind a pseudonym and maybe a clever avatar just trying to have a good time. People come here to role-play, to experiment with certain fantasies, to show off the goods, to check out the goods, and to carry on titillating conversations with one another -- or is that just me?? So why indulge, Emjay, then say it's not your thing and you'd rather "a real man" with a fun personality? I guess I'm ranting because I don't understand the general animosity towards sp(h) - though i prefer teasing - when foot fetishes, pissing fetishes, choking during sex, and everything else I keep reading about in the forums seems to pass by as 'normal'?

as far as sph, here's my take: guys want to be noticed - period. we're dick obsessed, and whether our penis is big or small, we want women to look at it and tell us what they think. if it's big, tell us how big. if it's small, how small? that's it! cause then we know we've been checked out and it gives us a hardon and brightens our day. end of story

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Who comes to a website called Large Penis Support Group looking for a real man, a real conversation, or to have their real social needs met? I thought this was the Internet -- where you, me and everyone else here is hiding behind a pseudonym and maybe a clever avatar just trying to have a good time. People come here to role-play, to experiment with certain fantasies, to show off the goods, to check out the goods, and to carry on titillating conversations with one another -- or is that just me?? So why indulge, Emjay, then say it's not your thing and you'd rather "a real man" with a fun personality? I guess I'm ranting because I don't understand the general animosity towards sp(h) - though i prefer teasing - when foot fetishes, pissing fetishes, choking during sex, and everything else I keep reading about in the forums seems to pass by as 'normal'?

as far as sph, here's my take: guys want to be noticed - period. we're dick obsessed, and whether our penis is big or small, we want women to look at it and tell us what they think. if it's big, tell us how big. if it's small, how small? that's it! cause then we know we've been checked out and it gives us a hardon and brightens our day. end of story

It's not just you, but it's not everybody. Just because I don't tell all my real life friends and family I frequent a large penis site doesn't mean that I'm faking who I am here. I am waaaay too lazy to make up a persona here. Those are my breasts in my pics, these are my opinions on my posts and I am completely myself and honest with the people here. I have made real life friends here - I've seen their faces, talked to them on the phone, know the names of their kids or pets. I obviously don't mind eliciting a hard-on, but that's not the only reason I'm here.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't always have the time available that I'd like to spend on this site but when I do I split my time between chat and forums. I don't post for the sake of it, but rather comment on things I find meaningful and get my opinion across when I feel it's necessary.

As for going into Video chat, I can only speak for myself when I say that I get harrassed quite a bit in chat. I get constant private chat requests from people I've never spoken to; they argue that they want to get to know me in private, but when 20+ guys are doing it it's rather annoying and slows down my computer.

You'll probably say that I should be flattered, but some of the guys just want to cam, or have me talk dirty to them. That's not something I like to do with a complete stranger.

This brings me to your request 'I wanna hear what YOU think and feel and want and love!'

What I think:
I think the guys here who are looking for meet women should not focus so much on their penis and it's dimensions. Instead let the ladies get to know the person. Your penis may be an issue for you, but it's not for us. Countless times in chat I have been asked 'what do you think of it?' 'is it big?' 'do you like the head?' 'how about the width?' etc etc etc. I cam with a few of my friends on here and I have never once said What do you think of my clit? Is it big enough for you? How about my lips? Do they look nice? Are my areola the right shape? Are my breasts the same size?
If you want to impress me (and I can only talk about myself as the opinions of others is not something I can speculate on), then let me get to know the person, not the dick.

What I feel:
I feel like there are a lot of timewasters on this site. I am more likely to spend my time getting to know someone who is:-
1) Verified. This shows me that they put in the time and effort to take a pic and get verification.
2) Has an avatar. What you choose as an avatar says something about you. For example, mine is a piece by Luis Royo, a fantasy artist. I love fantasy and escape. There are countless members without avatars and to me they seem like bots with no personality (just my opinion, don't harrass me over it)
3) Post in the forums, not much, just a little. This shows that, again, you are putting in the effort. If you talk to me in chat and I check out your profile and you have no avatar, no pics, no verification, have been a member for over a year and have never posted, then it doesn't tell me much about you and I find you less interesting compared to the next guy who comes along and has done all of those things.

What I Want?
I want to meet people on here who I can really talk to. Not just sex. Other things too with both males and females, straight, gay and bi.

What I Love?
I love when I meet someone I connect with and become friends with on here. Someone I can chat to and have fun with.

Probably the most intelligent post since Einstein wrote EM see me two.... :biggrin:

^^ what she said

D

deleted639306

^^^

You'll get used to the SPH= small penis humiliation. Another reason why I'm invisible. Makes it easier to ignore. Don't worry I didn't understand it before I joined here either. Some of them want you to tell them how small their penis is or how you'd prefer a bigger one.... **yawns**

Just say no thank you I don't do SPH. Well you seem more like the no thank you type, I believe some of the women say "piss off.":tongue:

LOL I just ignored them. or say "sorry, I'm not interested"

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Firstly a real man to me is a person I can at least meet in person...live!..Secondly the size of ones penis doesn't say anything about the beauty of ones character... So don't react so sensitive to the words.

Its ones character and how they live their life and treat others that makes a real man. The big penis is just the added plus.

I didnt even know about the whole sph thing...I have been partaking in a little bit of it to try it out..and therefore indulged in abit of it. But its not my thing..because I do not gain pleasure from insulting someone I like. It just goes against who I am as a person.

I dont understand a lot of indulges that people have who come on LPSG, but to each their own. I am quite boring if I look at some of the pleasures people have..but it has also opened up my own knowledge about whats happening around me.

But whether or not it suits you, I'm allowed to state how I feel about something.

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I happened to look in the gallery section and relized there are ALOT of really sexy beautiful women who never seem to post alot.I know some of these are fakes ect. But I came here for the girls..lol this big dicked hetro LOVES women so ladies help a guy out..I wanna hear what YOU think and feel and want and love! xoxoxoxHung

What I think/feel:
I don't do video chat. The novelty of watching a guy pull his pud on cam has long since worn off on me. Forget about seeing ME on cam completely.

I've long ago stopped giving men the real opinion of what I think of their penis. If I don't like it, I don't say anything. I'm tired of 'Waaaaaahhhhh you bitch! You don't think mah p3n0r is teh best in teh WORRRLLLLDDD!!" Then the stream of insults and online slander of how I'm a slut and other such assclownery happens. I'm just trying to keep a man from getting butthurt and dragging me down with his hurt feelbads.

I come here to provide my two cents on the TOPICS (other than a specific dude's penis), no matter how wrong to others they may be.

What I want:

A big ol box of chocolate chip cookies.

A man that doesn't have daddy issues and a girlfriend on the side, who loves to hunt and fish, can hold his liquor, and has a big heart.

What I love:

Gay banter.
Bald guys (Chrome dome, not shorn scrotum. Crotch fro is required, as I am not into the pedo look)

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
While I love perusing the galleries, it was definitely the forums and intelligent banter that has kept me here. I've grown to have some awsome friends and even had the chance to meet a few in person. Not only are they some of the most accepting and genuine people in my life, but I can be totally honest with them and not be made to feel like a complete perv! Something I could never do in my "vanilla" world!

Last edited:

yes I like the fact that there are some nice folks here who do have intelligent things to say:) And yes in some ways my world surrounding me is "vanilla"too..You cant just walk up to a woman aquaintence and say"you know I tried to suck my own cock last night,and just barley was able to reach the head"LOL I live in a very conservative place and Im not a very conservative type of guy....So I enjoy the feedback here...