Dear women of LPSG

D_Winthrop Woodcock

Account Disabled
Media
I have a unique experience here... entered here because the name was interesting.... created a profile.... had a horrible experience most of which have all been outlined in the previous posts... even deleted my profile since i was dejected....

recently i thought i'd give it a second chance and created a new one again.... faced the same nonsense again.. started feeling very depressed. knowing the person i am, i did not give up! though i'd find out the reason. and what is it that attracts people to this place, especially the girls. what are their real interest in being here..

at first i was typing all corny comments and other people's profiles in an attempt to make friends... lemme tell you it din't work! i PM'd LaFemme asking her how do i reach her... I never see her on chat.. btw i was lucky that she actually accepted my request..

all this led me to start a thread to actually find out a couple of hours ago..
http://www.lpsg.org/222268-sad-state-ladies.html
Emjay posted something that got me thinking... and i am ever grateful for that!

then i went through some other posts and actually found a ton of information about how people are here.... and what they are looking for..

I found this post:
http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/mademoiselle+rouge/womens-guide-to-lpsg-3621/
reading this i found myself doing all things that people detest completely!
My sincere apologies for all things i have done till now.

Couple of more posts started highlighting the same point about people coming here for more than just seeing the odd dick and getting off..

Now i know why LaFemme is never on chat... its lost its charm in my eyes atleast... the chat i mean... and i just found out how to get to know her without chatting or anybody else for that matter....

now i see that there is a whole new dimension to this site! something that was hidden to me till now.... becoming more aware of the "support group" part of the site... all of a sudden i want to just get to know people and speak to them about everyday things and their interests... get to know them.. rather than just view them as objects of pleasure. after all, there is only so much you can speak about sex.

hope this helps all the confused guys out there... and girls, please correct me if this perspective of mine is wrong or inappropriate in any way!

cheers :)

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
recently i thought i'd give it a second chance and created a new one again.... faced the same nonsense again.. started feeling very depressed.

I don't know how long you were here last time, but this time you've been here only a week and a half!!! You need to have a little patience.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A woman wonders why someone is so persistent in getting to know her. Initially, you felt that chat was the only way to get to know me; now you are getting the idea that there are other alternatives. I do have male friends here, but I am certainly not in a friendship with everybody on my "friends" list. You and I may never become real friends, and that should be ok with you. It's like real life - there has to be a connection - you don't just spot someone in the crowd and say, "there - that person is going to be my friend". Let things develop naturally. Let people get to know you. If you do that, you will make friends in a natural sort of way with people with whom you have things in common.

D_Anus_MacHemorrhoid

Account Disabled
Media
I find this thread interesting...I have several friends here that are woman...more than men friends. Many of them may never have even seen my cock. And, although this is the dreaded web...I look at this site a a social site, with an adult flare. As all my friends, and many others know, wifey is a member as well. I know first hand that someones cock is not typical the first thing she looks at, as I'm sure it is with most woman.

As for the comment on men needing attention. I think everyone likes attention, man or woman...guess it just comes down to whether you go looking for it. When I'm the chat room (basically what I'm here for) I find the people with the most viewers, typical have there clothes on....ho odd.

Of course, my viewers do go up when wifey's tits come out..lol

Any way, this site has a whole lot more to offer besides a few larger than average cocks....or I wouldn't be here.

Tully77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's like real life - there has to be a connection - you don't just spot someone in the crowd and say, "there - that person is going to be my friend". Let things develop naturally. Let people get to know you. If you do that, you will make friends in a natural sort of way with people with whom you have things in common.

Exactly. Perfectly said.