Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Someone brought up the old drama about someone faking their death on lpsg and Lucky8 (the usual cool as a cucumber brainy guy) made a very good point that if he died in real life no one on LPSG would know about it.

That got me to thinking...I have thought about that before myself. That if i were to die no one here would ever know. I would just cease to post forever. There is no way admist the grief that my husband would take the time to sign on here and tell anyone i knew about it. Not to mention any prolific poster being reported as dead would bring about a huge amount of disbelief because faking your own death has been around even before Young And The Restless.

Now he might open up my laptop one day and get really tired of all the MSN messages popping up and eventually say "She fucking died OK! Leave me alone!"

So what about you? Have you thought about how no one would ever know about your passing on when it comes to your internet life?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The irony is that the guy who faked his death, DMW, now really is dead.

My sister knows to come here. She has my username and password in case such disaster as my death should befall the human race. Despite the rules, I think the mods would make an exception in that instance.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My sister knows to come here. She has my username and password in case such disaster as my death should befall the human race. Despite the rules, I think the mods would make an exception in that instance.

She's gonna get you banned when you are dead :wink:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know the whole story of DMW, but he died after being banned, right?i

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:eek:

WTF? that was the guy with the avatar of the storm trooper on the toilet? What happened and when did it happen? He was so young.....I'm said now

no you are thinking of someone else. DMW was DoubleMeatWhopper.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
oh...my bad....though I vaguely remember him from my early days on the site.....none the less....I saddened by his death....what happend?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think he had a heart attack (possibly on a road trip) :confused:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Besides a few of the more known members i doubt anyone else would even notice most of us missing. And in the long run i doubt anyone would care because there there is always someone new coming along to take the place