Death by Banning

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BENDERBOY's entire post history from the moment he joined is full of nasty sarcasm and inflammatory remarks aimed at other members. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I would be willing to bet a shiny new nickel that in spite of the dire title of this thread, benderboy is still alive.

This is just a fucking internet message board, friends. If you're that attached to it, or any of its users, then it may be a sign that you have some deep-seated problems.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why?
You have a big mean Pitbull :mad:
to protect you
if anyone gets out of line. :wink:

Just whistle.

You do know how to whistle don't you?
Just put your lips together and blow.

:smile:

Isn't blow just an expression? :tongue:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would be willing to bet a shiny new nickel that in spite of the dire title of this thread, benderboy is still alive.

This is just a fucking internet message board, friends. If you're that attached to it, or any of its users, then it may be a sign that you have some deep-seated problems.
Well I doubt that anyone here was much attached to Benderboy and I haven't read any of them bemoaning his loss.

Are you not more than a little attached to one of this message board's members?

There are people here that I have known for a few years and if something were to happen to them, I'd care. I felt like shit when Mattness passed away...

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I miss benderboy not one iota. He wasn't even the type of person I was referring to.

However HickBoy, if being attached to anyone here means that I have deepseated problems - then I joyfully admit that I need therapy! I have no problem saying that are people here that bring a smile to my face. And there are a couple of people who have made the transition to real life friends.

Guess I better schedule me some therapy :wink:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Jump into my wayback machine! :cool:

The examples given are a bit dated, but the concepts remain the same.

Thank you! Proactive banishment....suicide by moderator.... I guess we would all like to be remembered, but I think I'll just disappear when I've had my fill of large penis....