Death by dicking?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by At.your.cervix, Mar 18, 2011.

1. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yesterday I had lunch and a couple of St. Patrick's Day drinks with an old girlfriend who was in town on business and looked me up. One of the things we talked and laughed about was our first time having sex together.

We met in the Summer between high school and college. We both had summer jobs at a Six Flags near where I grew up and hit it off when we found out that we were both born on the same day. She was a total cutie pie not quite 5' and 90 pounds of Japanese good looks and super smart to boot: she was headed to Stanford on a scholarship in the Fall; I was headed to the University of Illinois. Friendliness led to flirtation and we started hanging out together after work. We eventually started to date, but her parents were less than thrilled with her dating a caucasion, and were pretty strict with her dating rules/curfew, so the sexual aspect of our dating was pretty much left to heavy kissing and the occaisional clumsy groping that 18 year olds do. But we were pretty hot for each other. Neither of us were virgins: I had slept with three other girls by that time and she had dated a Vietnamese boy through out high school, who she had just broken up with before meeting me. And we were both wanting more physical intimacy with each other--I think her even more than me.

Finally I suggested we call in sick and meet at a motel down the road from Six Flags. Neither of us had ever done that before and it was sort of nasty and exciting at the same time--she almost said no, but I talked her into it. When we got to the motel, we were both nervous at first, but quickly started making out on the bed. As I took off her clothes I couldn't believe how beautiful and tiny she looked; she was the first non-white girl I had ever seen naked, at least in person. Apparently I was the only second boy she had seen naked as well. At the time I was a scrawny 140 lb. (on a good day) 5'11 boney boy sporting a thick 8" dick that was bobbing at the sight of Nina. She had felt it through my jeans before, but she was more than a bit freaked out by seeing it pointing at her, at least at first. We did the usual, fingering, eating each other and she really started becoming a little tiger in bed with me. In no time she was wetter than any of the other girls who I had slept with so far, making big wet spots all over the sheets. When I finally started to put my dick into her, she was really small down there, but her lubrication made it possible to get inside of her. Within 5 minutes, somehow she was taking all of me inside of her tiny pelvis and we were mashing our pubic bones against each other and she started cumming. Loudly. I just fucked her harder and faster as she became almost uncontrolable beneath me.

Then it happened. She just went limp. Lifeless. Her vagina which had just been clenching me like no tomorrow was suddenly relaxed. Oh my God, I had killed her with my dick, which was now suddenly deflating. After an eternity (most likely about 30 seconds) she let out a big lungful of air and looked up at me. At 18, I didn't know that some girls pass out from cumming--she didn't know it either, as it was the first time it happened to her as well. I asked her if she was OK, and at first, she couldn't quite speak, but was able to mumble out an "uh-huh." I just kissed her and before I knew it I was hard inside of her and we were going at it again, even more wildly than before.

When I told her about me thinking I had killed her that afternoon, over drinks yesterday, she cracked up, as did I. It's funny how and what you learn about sex when you're young and inexperienced.

Did any of you get freaked out the first time a partner passed out from sex like I did, or did you know what was happening?

#1 At.your.cervix, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
  2. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    i don't think it's a common thing but i've heard of women passing out from orgasms. seen a few clips as well although no way to tell if they were real or just faking it. i remember seeing a clip where a guy was fucking the cameraman's wife or girlfriend and as she was having her orgasm the cameraman told the guy to just relax and expect that she was gonna pass out. sure enough she orgasmed and passed out only to come back in about 20-30 seconds and they kept at it.

i think women who know this should give the guy a heads up. no personal experience here but i would freak.

3. VRMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had a girl friend who blacked out from very strong orgasms two or three times. She really came like a tigress.
    Never found out if she faked the unconsciousness or not though, because she really was a bit crazy overall.

4. nick2730

nick2730 Member

arnt they all ?

5. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Happened to me 1 time. It was fucking weird.

I rolled over and watch half an episode of Law & order svu before she snapped back

Draft saved Draft deleted