Death of A Member

horseboy515

1st Like
Media
I just wanted to write this notice to announce the death of an lpsg member -- batgirl. She committed suicide last weekend, at the age of 19. She is survived by her husband of over 4 years, and their 5 children, parents, and a brother (me). Thanks so much to those she cared about and who cared about her.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
It's possible that some or all of the children were her husband's, whose age we don't know.
One thing, though: Batgirl had no posts on this board, so anyone who knew her, knew her through some other venue.
Nonetheless, assuming the story is true, I extend my condolences.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
5 children at 19? This sounds so made up!

I think your making some sick joke buddy.

Yes, I think this person is a MULT. It is probably the same person who said someone else was dead recently.

they probably have Munchausen by Proxy by Inernet.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I am so sorry about your loss. And even more so for her children. I believe that in most cases the person doing this is not in their right mind at the time they did it. Some are hoping that someone will find them before it is too late.

Bat girl certainly assumed a lot of adult responsibilities early in life. My prayers are with you, her husband, her children and her parents.

Pm me if you need someone to listen and give any emotional support.

Peace and Love,

Freddie

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's possible that some or all of the children were her husband's, whose age we don't know.
One thing, though: Batgirl had no posts on this board, so anyone who knew her, knew her through some other venue.
Nonetheless, assuming the story is true, I extend my condolences.

I remember chatting with her one night on the chat room. We were trying to convince/teach her how to upload pics to her gallery... We thought she couldn't do it because she wasn't really a woman, that she was just pretending, etc...

Well, like rubi said, if it's true, then I also extend my condolences.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I, too, echo the sympathies of Freddie. It is always such a tragedy when anyone feels that he or she needs to end their life prematurely. I do wish the greatest of sympathies to her husband and children. I hope that they may find some comfort in that.
Folks, though we have had instances of individuals playing on the sympathies of others, when in doubt please give the benefit of the doubt. You never know when it might really be true.

horseboy515

1st Like
Media

What would I gain by making this up, Steve? If I had at all expected this kind of response, I wouldn't have said anything at all. She was really did exist, and knew people through the chatrooms here. Learn to show more respect in the future!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What would I gain by making this up, Steve? If I had at all expected this kind of response, I wouldn't have said anything at all. She was really did exist, and knew people through the chatrooms here. Learn to show more respect in the future!

twisted sympathy.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

There are plenty of reasons for this.

Recently we had one member's spiteful ex announce he was dead, a lot longer aago we had the DMW fiasco where a man pretended to be a lot of things, eventually creating a fake persona complete with a life story which he eventually killed off.

There are a lot of fakers on LPSG and as forums go it's a pretty jaded one, that's why there is suspicion.

Whether or not the person in question existed, suicide places a terrible burden on family. I think we should all spare a thought for everyone that is left behind by such things and for everyone who is in the terrible place which seems to yield no way out but takeing their own life.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are plenty of reasons for this.

Recently we had one member's spiteful ex announce he was dead, a lot longer aago we had the DMW fiasco where a man pretended to be a lot of things, eventually creating a fake persona complete with a life story which he eventually killed off.

There are a lot of fakers on LPSG and as forums go it's a pretty jaded one, that's why there is suspicion.

Whether or not the person in question existed, suicide places a terrible burden on family. I think we should all spare a thought for everyone that is left behind by such things and for everyone who is in the terrible place which seems to yield no way out but takeing their own life.

I agree with you.

If it is real we all offer our sincere condolences.

If it is not it is a vile thing to post.

Suicide is a result of a mental illness/mental breakdown.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just wanted to write this notice to announce the death of an lpsg member -- batgirl. She committed suicide last weekend, at the age of 19. She is survived by her husband of over 4 years, and their 5 children, parents, and a brother (me). Thanks so much to those she cared about and who cared about her.
Married so young She was 15 when that happened

If people look at the member list there is no body by the name batgirl or bat_girl. Was she banned after being in chatting with burnside?

If any of this is true I wish her husband of 4 years and the children peace and solace.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay