Death of A Member

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I checked with Comissioner Gordon and he is completely saddened and Robin is now worried he will have to give it up to Batman.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When batgirl was in the chat room it was felt she was a fake woman she promised a few times to post pics of herself which she had but then was 'unable' to upload them.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
If the person is dead, what does knowing a "real" name even matter? The whole thing is faked. Let's see, this is the third faked death that I know about.

You asked about an obituary, and novice had earlier pointed out that no obit will read that batgirl died.
Only someone who knew that batgirl was really, say, Samantha Smith, could read an obit about Ms. Smith's death and take it as proof that batgirl had died.
That's why the real name would matter.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If the person is dead, what does knowing a "real" name even matter? The whole thing is faked...
Well, that was actually my same point.

You wrote...
...Could you post a link to the obituary?
My response was saying that he could scan and post (arliss' request), or link to (your request), an obit, but there was still nothing connecting a real obit, or real name, to the persona of "batgirl". So doing either wouldn't prove a thing. The exception that I made room for was that possibly you, as a Mod, or otherwise, might actually know "batgirl's" personal info, so if "proof" was produced, you could actually make that link. However, I suspect that, for starters, this dear "brother" wouldn't be able to produce any proof, mainly because there's most likely at least one facet to this gem that's entirely mythical.