Death of Cybersex?

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it just me, or is the under-developed art of cybersex in the midst of it's death-throes. I do ok in the real world, but sometimes I like to find a woman online for anonymous dirty talk.

Am I the only one noticing this downward trend in mutual masturbation?

TheRenaissance

Just Browsing
Media
The first thought that came to mind when I read the title:

the pleasure suit and video display...basically a futuristic wet suit with a bunch of electrical connector and pins to simulate heat and pressure. Two people could wear the suit, thousands of miles apart, and have virtual sex. I think the suit never came out because it had to conform with FDA standards here in the US.

I'm not sure why the FDA was involved, but that's what I remember.

Okay, back on topic...

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never gotten anything out of mutal cyber masturbation in real time.

I have gotten some thrills and satisfaction out of sharing erotica stories back and forth with other equally motivated writers.

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it just me, or is the under-developed art of cybersex in the midst of it's death-throes. I do ok in the real world, but sometimes I like to find a woman online for anonymous dirty talk.

Am I the only one noticing this downward trend in mutual masturbation?

A few years ago, it was easy to find woman online to have cyber sex on webcams. Yahoo chat and other online dating websites.

Since I have had a girl friend for the last three years, I have not be into cyber sex that much other than with my g/f and I.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember cybersex a few years ago, people actually took time to either formulate sentences or make things interesting. I really miss the punctuation.

Now its like
"i grab ur cock and pull it hard"
"i strt to stroke it"
"i say wow its big"
"i get on top of u"
"hello are you there"
"i start squeezing harder"
"why arnt you answering"
"hello"

and all that happens in like either a matter of 20 seconds or like 5 hours and they don't get the hint you're not interested.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cybersex was always a dumb idea IMO. I used to do the phone sex thing.

It was hot until this guy started stalking me. I got in trouble with my parents and we had to change our phone number.

bigman420

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah I used to do this when I was like 14, but it's just kind of stupid. I guess my generation was the first to grow up with the internet, but at least for me once I reached a certain age going to bars downtown and trying to hookup for real completely replaced any want for cybersex.

Munely

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah.. I have a hard time with cybersex, people just suck at it.

I see cybersex as erotica. You take your time, you add a lot of details, you make it slow. I'm actually prety good at it. I'm a decent writer. But seriously, I'd rather tell the story myself and let the other person write little words to let his appreciation be known than to let the him write.. cause he can't do it ! I actually get more fun seeing the other person appreciating it, than if I did a ''you talk, I talk, you talk..''

So cybersex, when done right, can be fun. One thing, the approach is very important. You'll get nothing out of me if you start the conversation by ''Are you hung?''.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few years ago, it was easy to find woman online to have cyber sex on webcams. Yahoo chat and other online dating websites.
Since I have had a girl friend for the last three years, I have not be into cyber sex that much other than with my g/f and I.
Good for you! It always kinda bothered me when married or seriously involved men approached me for cyber in chat.

Well, apparently I give good keyboard. But I wasn't getting off on it myself, so I stopped.
Apparently, I give good keyboard as well. I rarely if ever got off on it either. Half the time I was looking at ebay.

Yeah.. I have a hard time with cybersex, people just suck at it.
What really turned me off was the guys who couldn't reciprocate. Their verbal skills were none existent. :irked:

Meh, I'm over it. I haven't cybered in over a year. What's the point even when it is good, at the end I'm still alone.

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
I enjoy it, and I've gotten very good feedback from partners.

I like to take it slowly. I type very quickly, and I'm very imaginative.

But I've found few partners who were worth doing it with.

That's why I have a few cyber fuck buddies. When you find a good one, you've got to keep her.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy it, and I've gotten very good feedback from partners.
I like to take it slowly. I type very quickly, and I'm very imaginative.

But I've found few partners who were worth doing it with.

That's why I have a few cyber fuck buddies. When you find a good one, you've got to keep her.

Okay, but to what end? Keeping a good cybersex buddy for what? Why not get out there and get a real fuck buddy? :confused: I guess when it comes down to it I am just a people person. The words are nice, but when all is said and done, I need the physical touch of a man. Not just his words on a screen.:cool:

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember cybersex a few years ago, people actually took time to either formulate sentences or make things interesting. I really miss the punctuation.

Now its like
"i grab ur cock and pull it hard"
"i strt to stroke it"
"i say wow its big"
"i get on top of u"
"hello are you there"
"i start squeezing harder"
"why arnt you answering"
"hello"

and all that happens in like either a matter of 20 seconds or like 5 hours and they don't get the hint you're not interested.

SMS messaging has destroyed the English language.