Death

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been a paramedic for over 20 years and cannot begin to tell you of all the death and destruction I have had to deal with. I can tell you about the 11 year old girl who got thrown from the car and the car then rolled on top of her, or of the 19 year old boy who I was trying to defibrillate back to life after him heart stopped from a genetic cardiac defect he didn't even know about, or the 27 year old man who dropped dead right in front of his 7 year old daughter. The list goes on and on.

Yes, I am very aware of my mortality. I am reminded of it every day I go to work.
Wow what you have witness is really terrible. I would expect this thread to be ignore my most members . This subject isnt attractive at all.

pierre bleue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who says I haven't had a near death experience? You know nothing about me so I suggest you watch what you say.
Of course I know nothing about you! I have never had a NDE, but I had other things, I wrote that you that you were wrong; ACCORDING TO ME, on one point : when you say that there is nothing after death! I do not judge you otherwise! Anyway, you have the right to think everything even to yell at me, I do not care.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Of course I know nothing about you! I have never had a NDE, but I had other things, I tell that you that you are wrong on one point when you say that there is nothing after death! I do not judge you otherwise! Anyway, you have the right to think everything even to yell at me, I do not care.

I won't yell at you. I'll just ignore you. Narrowminded opinions that don't allow for other possibilities, such as yours, have no place with me.

pierre bleue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I won't yell at you. I'll just ignore you. Narrowminded opinions that don't allow for other possibilities, such as yours, have no place with me.
You are as narrow-minded as I am ! Ah, ah, ah!
you do not allow yourself other possiblities as you deny every possibility of life after death, good luck my sweet! I still love you anyway!
And your cock, I have just discovered it it is great anyway...

I agree with you when you say you will not share your experience, but in this case if you had a somewhat spiritual experience, why concluding that there is nothing? This is an interesting point of view...interesting because, sorry I am french, I do not understand it, and i like to be confronted to things that I do not understand, and i am not kidding !

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are as narrow-minded as I am ! Ah, ah, ah!
you do not allow yourself other possiblities as you deny every possibility of life after death, good luck my sweet! I still love you anyway!
And your cock, I have just discovered it it is great anyway...

I agree with you when you say you will not share your experience, but in this case if you had a somewhat spiritual experience, why concluding that there is nothing? This is an interesting point of view...interesting because, sorry I am french, I do not understand it, and i like to be confronted to things that I do not understand, and i am not kidding !
Can you share your near death experience with us ?

breeze

Experimental Member
Media
There are real questions about near death experiences. The first is skeptics claims the brain is coping with death by creating a fantasy or dream to make it pleasant. Second its known that by touching or stimulating a certain part of the brain , more or less , near death experiences can be created. There has been an experiment created to test the validity of near death experiences. A cardboard with a number has been placed on top of a file cabinet where only someone who is presumingly flowing out of their body can read. Charles Tart , a parapsychologist at UC Davis , claims that one patient who had a near death experience was able to read that number. However there has never been another person who has had a near death experience who has been able to read that number on top of the cabinet in any similiar experiment anywhere.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
There are real questions about near death experiences. The first is skeptics claims the brain is coping with death by creating a fantasy or dream to make it pleasant.

Yes, some people have suggested that some substance given off when the brain has little oxygen, triggers these 'experiences.'

I don't know.

I did have a 'near death experience' once ... or I think I did.

I was having my tonsils and adenoids out. (What was I? Eight? Nine?)

For that surgery, the hospital I was in still used ether as an anesthetic.

What I believe I remember is the classic tunnel of light, and 'me' somehow rising up to the ceiling from which I could see everyone, and hear voices quite clearly, at least for a moment or two.

The problem is that I've read a fair amount about 'near death experiences' and can't be sure I haven't conflated what I read with what I actually experienced. So I wouldn't take any of this to the bank.

NDE's are interesting, but it's hard to tell whether they really prove anything.

And therefore, I suppose, they don't.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No so. There are things worse than death. I have seen many people who only welcome death and wish it would come and great them.

If you're dead, you can't become any more ill, or suffer any more. That's what I meant. Wasn't that obvious? What I didn't say (or mean) was death is good, bad or as you say, a relief because it can be all three. I think that's equally obvious but then I was pretty much tongue in cheek, but that seemed to go over your head.

Media
If you're dead, you can't become any more ill, or suffer any more. That's what I meant. Wasn't that obvious? What I didn't say (or mean) was death is good, bad or as you say, a relief because it can be all three. I think that's equally obvious but then I was pretty much tongue in cheek, but that seemed to go over your head.

No need to be disrespectful. I understood that you were being a bit sarcastic. But I was also trying to make a point.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've almost met my maker a few times.

I continue to do very dumb things.

I figure when it's my time to die death knows where I live and isn't afraid to knock.. so what's the point in tip-toeing through it all?

pierre bleue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can you share your near death experience with us ?

I never had a nde BUT I have been confronted to many phenomena!
I am writing a novel about it, impossible to sum up in a fews lines.
If you could read french, I would recommand you to read Jeanne Morrannier's books ! "l'univers spirituel", "la mort est un réveil"...there might be some english translations...

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I nearly died in June 2003 from an infection. I didn't have a NDE but the doctors said that I was close to death, and the nurses came in and asked me if I wanted to make a living will. I was actually too out of it to think of doing that at the time, but it is something I should do in case I am in that situation again. Hopefully I won't be in that much PAIN again - EVER!

I did have some subtle personality changes after that. I don't think they're really apparent to many people, but I know what they are.

And I still don't have the strength back that I had prior to June 2003, unfortunately.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No need to be disrespectful. I understood that you were being a bit sarcastic. But I was also trying to make a point.

I wasn't being disrespectful, at least not intentionally. I was merely explaining my post which wasn't sarcastic. Of course death can be a release, just as it can be a tragedy -something that's entirely relative to the situation at hand.

Media
I wasn't being disrespectful, at least not intentionally. I was merely explaining my post which wasn't sarcastic. Of course death can be a release, just as it can be a tragedy -something that's entirely relative to the situation at hand.

this is true. Perhaps I misjudged you, and I appoligize if I did. :cool: