Debating on going to an orgy

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by grandunification, Feb 10, 2011.

1. grandunification

grandunification Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I've been invited to an orgy with some people I've met but don't really know. I have condoms of course and will use them. If used properly, do you think I'll be safe from STDs?

2. kepper

kepper New Member

Albums:
    If you use condoms "properly" you should not contract any STDs. The bigger question is, in an orgy, are you going to have the time, ability, and focus to use a condom whenever you should?

You don't say what type of orgy it will be- gay, straight, or bi. Depending on the actual activities, some may be high risk, some may not. If you are really concerned, stay away from high risk and moderate risk activities unless you are using a condom. You can find a list of what those activities are at most public health websites and places that give out information on proper condom use. Always assume that you need to use protection with sex partners in this situation.

3. irox19

irox19 New Member

Albums:
    It sounds appealing...but I wouldn't go. Or, I would go just to watch.

4. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't swap spit with anybody, or else use a dam for oral. Maybe they'll have some, like party favors?

5. MsThang

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
    Verified:
    Photo
    Unfortunately, there are some STD's that you can get from skin on skin contact and a condom will not necessarily prevent contraction. I know -- its freakin scary. Its just a risk you take. Honestly, you should have asked them when they invited you to the orgy. I ask my potential partners if they are disease free. Sure people can lie but sometimes the responses can be very enlightening. Like the guys who don't wear condoms because they only date clean girls.

6. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Isn't herpes one of them? You can get it on your pelvis in the area around the base of your cock.

7. MsThang

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
    Verified:
    Photo
    . Yeah I know herpes, genital warts and I think crabs(?). I know there are a couple and the truth is condoms break.

I am not saying don't go to orgies, I just think you need to have a better sense of the people you will be screwing.

8. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Man, it's threads like this that make me love this site!!
    My philosophy is to assume that everybody is infected with several diseases and then behave accordingly, only taking risks I would be comfortable with.
    Based on your pics, I think you'd be flavor of the week at this party, so I bet you'd have a blast. Can you find out beforehand what kind of people will be there (in your league/preferred age range, etc.) and how much pressure there is to be actively participating? You certainly don't want to show up and find out that everybody is old enough to be your parents. If you go, decide in advance what you're comfortable and not comfortable doing, and stick to it! You don't want to come home regretting your behavior, worried that you might have contracted something. Watching and stroking is certainly safe, and I sure don't think anybody would mind you hanging out just doing that given how hot you are. ;-)
    But, most importantly, if you go, you need to post and give juicy details to those of us who didn't get to go! Deal?

9. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
  10. alpinepaul

alpinepaul New Member

even with condoms you can get most STDs except HIV, e.g. a friend of mine got syphillis by getting blowjobs.

BUT: you also can have really a good, hot time at an orgy. you can fulfill a fantasy, experience some extraordinary hours, have a super hormonal rush (rather than a rash).
    there are risks everywhere in life, even staying at home can kill you. so if you want to go, go and have fun. focus on the fun, not on the danger.

been to quite a few orgies and I am still alive and kicking

11. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Do it, have fun, wear the condoms! Be conscious of what you are doing. If this is a bisexual orgy make sure the other guy is wearing condoms. Yes, skin on skin can transfer disease but you can get that from 1 on 1 sex with someone you are dating. The diseases are out there and get tested regularly but have fun. I think everyone should experiement sexually!

12. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So grand, did you deside to go or opt out:confused:

If you went, how was your experience?

13. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I may be late to the party with advice but I've been to my fair share of sex parties in the past. My advice is go and if people are acting responsibly and not doing drugs* join in if you feel like it, watch if you feel like it. If it's not your scene you are free to get dressed and leave.

*One of my most worst experiences was at a party where I was the only one not doing whatever the drug du jour was. I watched for a while and left.

14. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been to many sex parties over the years, and in the process have taken my fair share of hits for the team. They were/are my risks to take and I was fully apprised of the risks.

I don't hold myself up as a role model of anything, except perhaps for recklessness and what not to do. But so many of the responses in this thread are so sex-negative it just makes me sad for them. Risk assessment is one thing; OCD is something else altogether different, and there are treatments available for it.

15. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

The main thing negative about orgies is that you don't always know who's going to be attending. Before I'd go, I'd want to see the guest list.

16. FeroxFemina

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    me too! I have a lot of fantasies but most of them (like an orgy) would never happen IRL because the reality of who would be there and the situation I'd be in would be far far different from my fantasy.

17. blaquehorse

blaquehorse New Member

Albums:
    Well, as an adult, i'm sure you already know the risks involved. I don't think it is necessary to start making a list of the STDs. Let's not put him off even before he goes. I mean, there are some clean and sensible orgies.
    It is not a secret cult; i mean, if you get there and you don't like the crew, you can always leave.
    As far as i'm concerned, be reasonable, wear a condon(s) and don't do anything you are not comfortable with.

18. sodominsane

sodominsane Member

correct as well as hpv......however the prevelence of herpes is about 25% and hpv is about 40% in young people.....so having an exposeure to on of these is a little like saying "im young and sexually active"....if you probabley get tested you will find out you may already have one or the other but are aysmptomatic...meaning the immune system keeps it in check

funny thing is our puratianical society make people feeel dirty if they catch a vd....but other diseases are fine........for example if a person is found out to have genital herpes they are sigmatised as dirty......

if they have a cold sore...no big deal.....but its the same virus......YET ON YOU FACE!!!!

(originally simplex 1 was oral and simplex 2 was genital....but it turns out the cross over is so huge......lost of simplex 2 on mouth and lost of simplex one on genitals........that its a real exercise in symantics at this point)

y

19. grandunification

grandunification Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I chickened out. I got to the hotel and I could hear them fucking in there, but I got scared.

20. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ah, Damn :frown1:

I can imagine it could be a bit intimidating. I'd like to think that I would have at least went in to look before I chickened out, lol :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted