Debbie Harry"s Fantastic Plastic Surgery

iain_ware

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mark, just for the record Cher had her biggest and still the largest selling single by a female artist in history in the UK since her new look, 'Believe' (rated number 5 best ever selling single in the UK charts by an artist) don't knock it and if Debbie H can have similar success then good luck to her! she looks amazing.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's interesting to me that so many guys feel that the before pics are better. Admittedly, a lot of the guys saying this are gay, so that is more of an aesthetic rather than sexual preference. I'm at a point in my life where I need to make decisions about how to age. I'm 37, but am constantly told I look younger. Obviously I do like that, but it gets a bit old. The whole, "How old are you?", "What?", "No, I would never have said so" routine. Of course I prefer it to being told I look older.

Despite this, I can see that I look more annoyed than I used to, and things just look less fresh. I guess for me it is an issue because I tend to prefer younger men.

What I'm curious about, I guess, is whether straight guys would be more interested in sleeping with Debbie Harry in the before or after photos?

I look at people like Helen Mirren, who is damn sexy, and think maybe I should just be brave and age naturally, but I would prefer to take the route that allows me a larger selection of guys to choose from. Shallow, but true.

Anyone have any opinions on this?

Oh Im right with you. If and when I need work done I say. Hang me from my feet. Cut it, lift it, Stictch it. lol

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Iain, yes I know. I danced to it myself on several occasions. But I did wonder why in the video they felt they had to use soft-focus on Cher throughout. Like the surgery wasn't enough?

But I think in the long-term Cher will be more remembered for "I Got You Babe".

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Alright, that is not an improvement at all. She went from an attractive older lady with character to a plastic doll. Thumbs down.

Totally with you on that one. I was not a big Blondie fan when they were hot, but I always thought Debbie Harry was smokin', herself.

In the first pic, she's still attractive, but more mature. Give me that any day over someone who goes under the knife.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Here is a picture from 2006 and one from 2008. I still say she looks like she did 25 years ago. Thoughts?

Well - that's hardly a good set of comparison shots. A posed well made up shot vs a clearly unflattering shot.

She's lost a few pounds and she is wearing better fitting clothes in the later pics - also her hair covers more of her face. In the first 'before' pic you posted I thought her face looked great - but the hair was a little 'older' looking and the clothes not flattering. There is actually very little difference in her face in both bar the make up. She looks great in both - just better styled in the more recent shots.

Account Disabled
Media
Oh Im right with you. If and when I need work done I say. Hang me from my feet. Cut it, lift it, Stictch it. lol

With all due respect, Jason, I have to say that's an attitude that I hear a lot from folks in LA and Southern Cal.

I used to live in the Pacific NW, where a lot of folks from LA moved to, and that was one of the big cultural differences between us Northwesterners and Southern Californians. Folks from SoCal tended to be very appearance-oriented, while my fellow Oregonians tended to be deeply suspicious of that.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well - that's hardly a good set of comparison shots. A posed well made up shot vs a clearly unflattering shot.

She's lost a few pounds and she is wearing better fitting clothes in the later pics - also her hair covers more of her face. In the first 'before' pic you posted I thought her face looked great - but the hair was a little 'older' looking and the clothes not flattering. There is actually very little difference in her face in both bar the make up. She looks great in both - just better styled in the more recent shots.

She has been touched for sure. Notice the eye brows? The chin is tight. The forhead is smooth. At 63 it doesnt just happen by wearing a new frock. :tongue:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I prefer the look of people who stay healthy looking by keeping fit, well nourished, guarding their skin from the sun, hydrating and so on. I think those people, natural wrinkles and all, are better looking than the lifted, scraped, remoulded, botoxed, plumped out here, sucked in there look of those who use chemicals and a surgeon to try to disguise the ageing process.

EDIT:
She has been touched for sure. Notice the eye brows? The chin is tight. The forhead is smooth. At 63 it doesnt just happen by wearing a new frock. :tongue:

You misunderstand - I'm not saying she hasn't had surgery - I'm saying the reason the before shots seem so different is as much to do with styling as with pre/post surgery differences.

Account Disabled
Media
I prefer the look of people who stay healthy looking by keeping fit, well nourished, guarding their skin from the sun, hydrating and so on. I think those people, natural wrinkles and all, are better looking than the lifted, scraped, remoulded, botoxed, plumped out here, sucked in there look of those who use chemicals and a surgeon to try to disguise the ageing process.

Yeah, it's a lot more work to stay healthy than to go for surgery.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With all due respect, Jason, I have to say that's an attitude that I hear a lot from folks in LA and Southern Cal.

I used to live in the Pacific NW, where a lot of folks from LA moved to, and that was one of the big cultural differences between us Northwesterners and Southern Californians. Folks from SoCal tended to be very appearance-oriented, while my fellow Oregonians tended to be deeply suspicious of that.

Whatever makes someone happy than more power to them. I think that line about it being more "LA" Doesnt really hold much weight these days. Look around new york, miami, brazil, london, paris. Faces pulled so tight you could bounce a dime off of them ,lol.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she had maintained the hairstyle she used back in the 80's her before pic may have been discounted, since there was really nothing worng short of some puffiness-it's called aging, fellas. Nonethless, her post surgery results do look good.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think she looks great. Sad fact is, nobody wants to buy a c.d. from grandma. Everyone has had work done, Cher, Madonna, Britney, Mariah. Debbie Harry released a c.d. last year that radio wouldnt play nor did people "hello fans" buy. So ya I can see why she did it.

If it makes you happy and feel great. Than do it and keep on singing baby.:biggrin1:

Good point about “grandmas” I like her look from what little we can see in the pics.

She was such a seductress in her heyday I as a gay guy not physically turned on by chicks even thought about making it with her! And …. Heart of Glass is easily one of the greatest songs from that era if not the greatest …. I remember I was dancing to that song at a club in San Diego when a shirtless, smoking hot Marine walked up and ….. oh never-mind, that’s another story …. :wink:

YouTube - Blondie - Heart of Glass

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's interesting to me that so many guys feel that the before pics are better. Admittedly, a lot of the guys saying this are gay, so that is more of an aesthetic rather than sexual preference. I'm at a point in my life where I need to make decisions about how to age. I'm 37, but am constantly told I look younger. Obviously I do like that, but it gets a bit old. The whole, "How old are you?", "What?", "No, I would never have said so" routine. Of course I prefer it to being told I look older.

Despite this, I can see that I look more annoyed than I used to, and things just look less fresh. I guess for me it is an issue because I tend to prefer younger men.

What I'm curious about, I guess, is whether straight guys would be more interested in sleeping with Debbie Harry in the before or after photos?

I look at people like Helen Mirren, who is damn sexy, and think maybe I should just be brave and age naturally, but I would prefer to take the route that allows me a larger selection of guys to choose from. Shallow, but true.

Anyone have any opinions on this?

There are a lot of guys who "pooh-phooh" artificial methods of looking younger, plastic surgery, enhancements etc. or at least say they do.

Some who do so may even engage in similar methods to preserve the appearance of youth themselves when their time comes.

I say follow two rules:

1. As the person considering options for yourself, do what makes YOU feel better about yourself.

2. As the observer of the person who has had work done ask yourself, "Which version (of that person) would I more likely 'do'?"

(btw. I think she - Harry - looks great too).

I think if she had just lost weight and done the gold thread rejuvenation, I think she would look far more fab. I really think she's lost the character and intrinsic beauty of her features. I agree with some others here, Deb looks like Madonna looks like every other plastic face out there.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well she looks good in pics & videos at least. I guess thats the main thing in her business. But its a bit sad thats she's trying to compete with the young uns. Her main audience is still the old Blondie fans I wouldve thought.

I suspect up close & talking to her youll see a weird lack of expression. Plus old, thin skin pulled tight has a very waxy look to it. Not natural at all.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well she looks good in pics & videos at least. I guess thats the main thing in her business. But its a bit sad thats she's trying to compete with the young uns. Her main audience is still the old Blondie fans I wouldve thought.

I suspect up close & talking to her youll see a weird lack of expression. Plus old, thin skin pulled tight has a very waxy look to it. Not natural at all.

Blinking is way overrated. She looks hot.

S

superbot

Not a good look....in fact a pointless exercise when you consider what the rest of the body looks like i.e its true age! Once saw her live she was TERRIBLE!!!