Debbie on the beach

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Debbie on the beach

It was a month since Debbie took her solo drive to the beach, on a whim. Since then she had been crazy busy. But in the quiet moments between lunches and kids and noses and butts to wipe, the images of Larry, of Romi and of those two young women would come into her mind. When this happened, she always felt a tingle in her pussy, and her nipples would get hard.

So when the forecast called for an unexpected heat wave, in mid September, and she had a day with no ties on it, she knew what to do. Debbie had no idea if Larry or any of the others would be there, but it didn’t matter. Even if it was completely empty, she was going to the beach. In fact, she thought, being alone in that beautiful setting might be really nice. She certainly had lots of memories to bring along!

As she put on her most revealing bikini, she paused briefly to admire her still fit and toned body. No wonder Larry had gotten hard watching her come up the beach! Even with her tits getting a bit saggy (in her mind). Men still seemed to like them, and a low cut blouse always got her lots of attention. She turned and took an appraising look at her ass, which she always thought of as her best feature. The exercise was still working she thought, and she was glad she had decided to buy that crazy uncomfortable thong bottom after all. This was going to be fun no matter what.

The drive out was mostly uneventful, even dressed in her bikini top and wrap skirt. The men at the intersections always looked at her that way when she dressed like this. But the tingle inside her did get stronger the closer she got to the beach.

Everyone knew that the West end of the beach was the clothing optional area. And since it was still only late morning, not the peak afternoon time, she was not surprised to see only two other cars in the big empty parking area. Debbie parked where the trees would shade her car, and locked it up carefully. She had a small handbag for her keys, and on the way she had made a very important purchase. A box of assorted condoms, just in case! “Gotta be a good girl-scout” she chuckled to herself as she selected one of each. She paused and put in two extra Magnums, just in case Larry showed up. She was disappointed not to see his car there, but not surprised. “Probably working” she thought.

The beach was as beautiful as she remembered it: Pure white sand in both directions, and only one small cluster of people out by the water. On a whim, she decided to head West, and walk the full length of the beach this time. With her bag over her shoulder she set out. The sun was hot, and there was nobody anywhere near, so Debbie paused and dropped her top in the bag. Her bag covered that side of her body, so the couple out by the water could not see what she had done anyway. She reveled in the feel of the hot sand on her feet, and the soothing sun on her skin. Soon the others dwindled to a distant dot, and she waded along near the end of the beach.

At the South end of the beach she sat down to enjoy the solitude. This was not the nude end of the beach, but since nobody was anywhere in sight, and there was no way for anyone to come along without being seen, Debbie took off her thong, put on some sunscreen, and lay down to feel the warm breeze on her skin. The sun was hot, and she spread out flat with her hands and legs out, to let the sun bronze the parts that had not seen much if any tanning. It felt good.

When she woke up, she was disoriented and shocked to realize she had been laying there naked on a public beach all alone! She sat up quickly to see if she was still alone, and realized the sun had not moved much so she could not have been asleep long. Then she got a really big shock. Her bag was gone! She was naked, with no keys, and miles from home. And just then she saw that she was not alone after all…

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
There she was, naked, alone, and without so much as her car keys! But as she stood up to assess the situation, she was finally able to see three things. First, there were now three clumps of people down the beach from her, and second, there was a trail leading away towards them from where her bag had been. Finally, somebody was looking at her.

Lets take these in order: The first thing was rather alarming because Debbie had lain on the sand to feel its softness on her legs and back and ass. She had even left her towel in the bag and now had nothing. The second thing gave her hope as it dawned on her that this strange trail was made by whomever or whatever had dragged away her bag. All she needed to do was to follow the trail to her bag.

Finally there was the complicating factor that there was an observer to all this. Right between her and the beach there was a beautiful young girl, perhaps still in her late teens, perhaps early twenties. Debbie’s sudden waking, her jumping to her feet, and her startled “Oh shit” when she saw her bag missing, had caused her to turn around from looking at the water. The girl was watching her with a rather bemused expression, but also what looked like a mixture of admiration and perhaps a bit of lust.

After her initial shock, and it must be admitted, a few tears, it was time to take action. She could not sit naked on a public beach all day and bemoan her fate. But what to do? It was the girl who broke the spell and spoke. And she did not say anything Debbie expected her to say.

“Nice tits. Need some help?”

“Sure! I mean thanks. I mean yes. I mean what?”

The girl laughed, a nice high musical laugh that broke the tension and set Debbie at ease in spite of the weird situation she was in. Then the girl did something she least expected. This one was full of surprises. She reached back, undid the clasp and slipped her top off, then stuffed it in her beach bag. Then she stepped out of her bikini bottom too revealing what she suddenly noticed was a very nice body indeed. Smallish tits, but with large protruding nipples and very dark little areolas and a completely shaved pussy. She also revealed very clear tan-lines that showed she had probably never done this before.

“I don’t want you to feel like the only one out here.” She said, and it was such a sweet gesture that Debbie almost broke back into tears.

“Thanks.” She said, “but you don’t have to do that for me.”

“It feels nice” said the young stranger, “My name is Claire, now that we are naked! But maybe we had best find that bag of yours right?”

Claire had read Debbies body language and figured out what had happened pretty quickly. She had hung around out of curiousity when she found this beautiful naked woman sleeping on the beach, but with a bit of fear too. Was she Ok, was she dangerous? But clearly she was a woman with a problem and Claire was ready to help. SO the two set off along the drag mark. It was immediately obvious that they were following a dog as the occasional footprint could be seen to the side of the drag mark. The problem was the dog’s trail, though somewhat winding, was leading them right towards one of the groups along the beach, and it seemed to not be the closest one.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Debbie and Claire got to know each other surprisingly quickly. Stress, fear, a common cause, and public nudity all conspired to get them talking at a rather intimate level. Claire learned about Debbie’s rather staid and conservative husband, and Debbie learned that Claire was acting a bit out of character. It indeed was her first time naked on the beach, and she was normally quite shy, especially about her body. Claire thought it was sweet that Debbie would say nice things about her, but she still felt very self-conscious about her small breasts, and was only willing to admit that her face was fairly pretty, and that she was actually quite proud of her ass and her legs. Claire was openly jealous of Debbies very large tits, and admired how fit she was for a woman nearly 40. Debbie also learned that Claire was currently between boyfriends, and that she had a girlfriend who occasionally would share her bed.

The trail was mercifully clear and Debbie was feeling more and more sure that she would get her bag (with her clothes and keys) soon. But it was going to be a bit complicated. The trail was going to lead right past a couple in lawn chairs. At first it looked like they would just go right past since they appeared to be napping. But just as they were going past behind them, the woman sat up straight and turned around.

“Nice view, but the naked end of the beach is over there” she said, with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

Debbie said “thanks!” with a bright cheery smile, Claire let out a little chuckle. And the man in the other chair slept on.

“Whew” said Claire. But Debbie had noticed that the man laying there had a rather impressive bulge in his speedo. But they kept following the trail in hot pursuit of Debbies goods. IT was leading right towards a tent and did not seem to continue past it. It was a rather large tent.

Claire and Debbie were chuckling about the woman’s reaction and also the bulge in the speedo as they neared the tent. They were glad they had clearly found the end of the trail.

When they got there, they saw a nice Labrador retriever tied to a stake on the other side of the tent. The dog gave one soft “woof” then lay back down on the sand, quite content and relaxed. Claire said “now what? Do we knock or something?” But the dog had done his job and there was a response. After a brief rustling sound, the zipper slid around the doorway and the flap fell open. There inside the tent, was a middle aged man and another in his twenties. The young man was sleeping on his side, facing away from them and the older was at the door.

Two things caught the girls’ eyes about the young man. First, he was sleeping with his head on Debbie’s beach bag. Second, he was gorgeous! He looked like Michaelangelo’s David; a classically beautiful male body. The older man beckoned them in.

The two women looked at each other, obviously nervous. The man got the hint, and he walked out of the tent. “I am sorry, and I see you are in a rather interesting situation” he said, with a twinkle in his eye. “Let me explain.”

“Please do” said Debbie, with a combination of curiosity, annoyance, and embarrassment in her voice.

“Ok” he began, “this is my son, and he has a rare medical condition. He has these exhaustion attacks from time to time. The sunshine seems to help reduce them, and so does physical exercise. We come out here several times a week in the Summer, and by fall he is really well, but it is tough in the winters. If we were wealthy we would probably move to somewhere tropical.”

“Can’t you just give her that bag and let him go back to sleep if he needs it?” asked Claire.

“Well, if he is awakened in the middle of his nap, he wakes up really horny and, well, it is a bit embarrassing for him.”

“Why?” asked both women at once.

“Umm, well, it’s like this, aah, he wakes with an erection and it is kind of hard to hide.” Seeing they didn’t understand or sympathize, he went on, rather hesitantly. “He is really big, um, down there.”

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
When Debbie heard this, she got an immediate sense of warmth throughout her whole body, and she looked over at Claire. For her part, Claire began to breathe more quickly and there was a rather visible pinkness on her cheeks and chest, and her nipples got surprisingly long as they hardened. Claire was already admiring this beautiful young man, and frankly could not take her eyes off him.

Debbie said “I’m sorry…”

“Frank” said the man, with a wry smile, “and my son’s name is Jamie.”

“Debbie” she said and extended her hand, “and this is my friend Claire.”

Claire looked like she was in a trance. And just then, the sounds of their voices seemed to penetrate Jamie’s awareness for the first time. As Claire watched, and as Debbie followed her gaze downwards, Jamie rolled over in his sleep. It was immediately clear to everyone that Jamie was enjoying a nice dream, and that it was pointless to avoid waking him from his nap. Jamie was very hard, and very very big indeed. The bulge in his baggy bathing suit was far more than noticeable; it was extremely impressive. As he rolled over, Claire could not help gasping, and when Debbie saw what she was looking at, she let out an involuntary “Oh my God.”

From that moment on things seemed to happen in slow motion. Claire took one step into the tent, knelt down and put her hand right on the biggest bulge she had ever seen. Debbie and Frank were frozen to the spot, and just watched. Then Jamie’s eyes slowly opened and to everyone’s shock he calmly said “hello Claire.”

Claire just swiveled her eyes up to look into Jamie’s eyes. He had been laying on his side facing away from them and Claire had not even seen his face as he rolled over because her eyes were locked on that gigantic dick barely contained by the fabric of his suit. “Jamie!” she said “you are SO huge.”

It was Debbie that broke the spell. “Do you know each other?” she asked Claire.

“Yes, he is in my statistics class at university. I knew he was cute, but not that he was hung too…”

“Yeah,” said Jamie, “she’s the cutest girl in the school. But I never knew she had the hottest tits too.”

Claire blushed. She had forgotten she was naked. “They are too small” she murmured.

“No, they are perfect” said Jamie, and look at those incredible nipples! “Wow.” They were impressive, almost an inch long and they looked hard enough to cut glass.

They seemed to have forgotten there was anyone else there. They looked so hot there together and so right that nobody thought anything of it when Claire reached for his waistband and began sliding it downwards, saying “Please let me see all of you…”

“Wait” said Frank, “Lets do this right. Jamie, give this lady the bag with her bikini, and lets go to the nude side of the beach.” And that is where they all headed.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
When Debbie and Claire came out of the tent, they looked gorgeous in their bikinis. Claire’s nipples were very clearly visible through the thin fabric of her top, and she and Debbie were both glad they had chosen a thong bottom to show off their asses.

Frank said to Jamie “lets walk behind them so we can watch those wiggle.” Then winked at Debbie.

Claire said “No way, I want to see that bulge wiggle as he walks.” And gave Jamie a wicked smile.

“Ok” Jamie shot back, “as long as I get to put my hand on your ass.”

“Deal.” And that is what they did. Side by side they walked, Claire glancing at Jamie’s huge bulge, his hand on her ass, and Frank and Debbie beside them.

As they walked, Frank looked over at Debbie and raised one eyebrow, then held up his hand. Debbie took his hand and placed it squarely on her ass, and gave him a big smile. She had noticed that Frank was obviously a “grower.” From nothing unusual, she had watched the bulge in his trunks begin to show some real promise, and she was thankful for the magnum condoms she had popped into her bag. This was going to be a very nice afternoon if her instincts were right.

They were already half way there, so it did not take long to reach the far end of the beach. A long stick was jammed into the sand and past it they could see a few naked people laying and walking around. As they walked, Frank’s hand did its job on Debbie. She was feeling a lot of moisture inside her thong. He was enjoying it as much as she, and by the time they reached the marker, Debbie was really looking forward to seeing what was under his suit. The bulge was just about as big as Jamie’s.

They stopped and found themselves standing in a circle. Claire said; “you’ve seen ours, now show us yours.” And the two men began very slowly sliding down their waistbands.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Claire had her eyes firmly locked on Jamie’s crotch, and Debbie’s were focused on Frank’s, as it became clear that there was more than a resemblance. Inch after inch was revealed, inches of very thick, deeply veined, very hard cock. Each of them was at least 7 inches around and when the waistbands finally cleared the heads, they both sprung up to slap soundly against their firm stomachs, well above the belly button, then settled at a jaunty angle. Frank was not as near vertical as Jamie, but still about 45 degrees.

“Pretty good for a 50 year old” thought Claire. “Nice and hard, and downright HUGE.”

“You know” said Claire, “It is not polite to walk around on the nude beach with a stiffy.” Then she took him by the hand and led him straight towards the closest sand dune.

“Wait.” Said frank. “You forgot to strip Claire.” And so she had. A problem that was quickly resolved. And when the long wet kiss they shared ended, it was Frank that noticed what was happening back where they had first stopped. Claire was down on her knees right there in the open, sucking Jamie for all she was worth, and pumping his cock with both her hands!

Before they could say or do anything, Claire leaned back, and the first rope of cum came rocketing out of him, right over her shoulder and at least ten feet away! She adjusted him immediately and the second hit her square in the tits. She had not forgotten to strip, at least her top half. The third and fourth shots hit her too, and she was covered with cum and laughing when his head came back down and he stopped saying “Oh God, Oh God Oh GODDDD!”

Claire scooped up a handful of cum off her tits, and then stood in front of Jamie, held it up to her face, and loudly slurped it out of her hand, before giving him an extremely messy hug. Then they seemed to snap out of a trance, and started walking towards the dunes after Frank and Debbie.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
By this time this show was over, Debbie was herself in a near trance. She looked over at Frank, and his cock was still very hard, though no longer pointing upwards. She asked; “are you Ok Frank?”

“Yeah,” he replied, “but I have never seen him like that. Kind of weird watching my son have sex. Looks like they both enjoyed it though!”

“Uh huh. It sure does” replied Debbie. And she reached over to place her hand on the head of his bobbing cock and gave it a squeeze. She immediately felt it push her hand upwards as it grew back to its full glory. She could not help giggling. This was going to be incredible!

As they stepped into the willows, she looked over and saw Claire and Jamie behind them, and she was amazed to see he was as hard as ever! She wondered if Frank had that kind of stamina, and the thought caused her pussy to pulse and leak some moisture down her leg. She was so soaked! She stopped, still holding Frank’s huge dick in her hand and he turned to face her. “I want you in me, now” she said in a low and husky voice that surprised them both. “Fuck me Frank, Fuck me hard and deep.” And she lay back on the sand and raised her legs up, pulling him to her glistening wet opening and leaning her head back.

Frank did not need to be asked twice. He was aware though that he needed to be careful. He lowered himself over her open body, and let her guide his huge knob to her open pussy. He was surprised to see her inner lips fully engorged and pouting open. She was really aroused, that was clear. He pressed himself gently between those lips and sighed at their wet softness. So very very nice she felt.

Debbie wanted that cock so bad, she wrapped both her legs around Frank’s back and gripped him tightly pulling herself upwards and around him. It hurt a bit, but surprisingly little for such a monstrous wang. She had never had anyone so big, as thick as a pop can and as long as two of them. She pulled him in half way, lifting her ass right off the ground, and paused to catch her breath and say “So big, so fucking deliciously big!” before beginning to shudder and shake with a long awaited orgasm. The sights sounds and smells were too much. As she pulsed her cunt on his massive cock, her legs acted of their own accord and pulled her further onto him, and with a single cry, she buried him balls deep into her open orgasming snatch. She came again instantly.

Frank felt her pumping him with her kegel muscle and all the internal upheaval as her orgasm took over. It felt incredible.

Just then, they both heard a loud cry from close by. Claire screamed “YES YES FUCKING YESSS!!!” and they smiled at each other knowing what was going on in the bushes beside them. Frank bent his head down and begain to suck on the biggest roundest tits he had ever seen and Debbie added her own voice as a third orgasm rippled through her body.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Debbie nipples were sore from her second breast-induced orgasm, so she grabbed Frank’s head and guided it up to her face. As he slid upwards on her chest his cock slid deeper into. Debbie offered Frank her tongue and he began to lick it, then to suck on it gently. Her legs were still wrapped tight around his ass and she was ready to take all of his length after her orgasms. She let her legs fall open and she slid her hands down his back as their tongues played against each other. Frank began to fuck her with long slow sure strokes. Debbie could not help moaning with each stroke.

As she felt that huge monster slide in and out of her, she began to heat up all over again. She left one hand on his ass, squeezing it tightly, and reached around front to feel his balls. They felt so huge and heavy when they landed on her ass, she just wanted to cup them in her hand for a bit. Frank paused half way in and she weighed them in her hand, lifting them tenderly. “Frank” she said, “empty these into me. Fill me with cum you big horny cockslinger.” Frank smiled and began to pump faster. He picked up his rhythm and lengthened his stroke so that his balls slapped into her ass every time. Debbie returned her hand to his ass and pulled him in with each thrust. That was when Debbie began to cum again and it felt like she would never stop. Her fingernails dug into Frank’s ass and she began to scream with pleasure. “Fuck me Frank, Cum in me Frank, shoot me full of cum,” and then she ran out of words and came hard again.

Claire was not hearing any of this. She was taking Jamie a little deeper into her with each long slow stroke, and had worked him almost all the way into her squishing hole. They could hear the sounds she made as he slid in and out of her. Jamie was so strong and Claire so light that it was easy for them to keep going standing up. It was a spectacular sight, his unbelievably huge dong slippery with her feminine juices as she slid up and down on it like on an internal fireman’s pole.

Little did they know, all the noise had been noticed and they were not alone. The gay couple from down the beach had heard, and they were now busily 69ing each other close by. An overweight couple from out of town was inspired too, and she was riding him for all she was worth, her huge tits bouncing in the sun for all to see. Three young lesbian women had been happily playing in the water, but when all this action began, it was too much of an opportunity to miss, so they formed a triangle with each of them licking a pussy of one of the other and playing with whatever tits they could reach. In fact, open sex was spreading up and down the beach everywhere!

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Remember the other end of the beach, where Debbie and Claire had walked stark naked past the couple in the lawn chairs? Well the man had not slept quite through the encounter after all. As the two beautiful naked asses wiggled their way down the beach, he woke up and saw them. Of course this caught his interest. After a half hour of gentle prodding, he finally convinced his rather conservative wife to take a walk on the wild side. They packed up their lawn chairs and moved everything over just past the stick in the sand. They set up camp in the new location, and after just a bit more convincing, they left everything there and headed down along the sand.

After all, the sight the two naked women, one young and willowy, one a bit older but still fit and firm, had gotten her very interested indeed. She had always wondered what went on at the other end of the beach. The thought of all those naked bodies, and those two among them, kept running through her mind. She had to admit to herself that it made her feel hot and tingly. She began to wonder if the men down there were as attractive, and that really got her tingling. So it was not that hard to convince her to go check it out, but she would not agree to take off her bathing suit in public. Not yet anyway.

As they neared the stretch with the sand dunes, their timing could not have been better. They arrived just as the loudest cries were coming out of the willow bushes. They didn’t know what was going on so they followed the indistinct noises towards the sand dunes and the brush.

As they came over the first tiny rise, there among the sparse willow sticks they saw the head and shoulders of a young woman bouncing up and down on the front of a very well muscled young man. They paused, then came closer until they could see through a gap in the shrubs that she was impaled on the biggest and hardest cock they had ever seen. She was sliding down a bit further every stroke and there was pussy juice dripping off his hairy balls. He noises were understandable now; she was having almost continuous orgasms as they happily fucked standing up. They recognized Claire from their earlier meeting. Her gorgeous ass looked even hotter with Jamie’s incredibly huge dick sliding in and out of her.

Then a noise to their left caught their ears, and through another thin spot in the leaves they saw a second couple laying down on a tiny patch of grass, happily pumping away. with a cock almost as big thrusting full length in and out of her. The woman was squealing joyously and gripping his bobbing ass as he moaned and thrusted. Mr. Bulge couldn’t take his eyes of the full firm tits that were bouncing up and down on her chest as she was being fucked deep and hard.

Mrs. prim and proper involuntarily put her hand on her breast and squeezed her hard nipple through her one-piece bathing suit. Her eyes were fastened to the huge dick pumping that second beautiful backside. Mr. bulge now had 3 or 4 inches of long thin hard cock sticking out the bottom of his beach shorts, and a long thick string of pre-cum hanging from it. Before they had any clear thoughts in their heads, they were both naked and she was riding his cock on top of their discarded clothes and getting close to her first orgasm of the afternoon.

Frank had never had a woman take him full length before and the feel of his balls bouncing of Debbie’s fit firm ass was unbelievable. He felt the cum rising and he picked up his pace, thrusting hard and deep with each push. A strange high sound came out of his throat as Debbie felt the first hot gush inside her. Each pulse of his man meat filled her with cum and it began to ooze out the sides of her pulsating pussy as he short stroked oh so deep inside her. She could feel the cum squishing past him as he pressed his balls against her ass and keened his high happy sound. She locked her legs around his ass again and held him deep inside her, then on a whim, she leaned forward and took one of his nipples in her mouth. His breath caught in his throat and she felt two more spurts inside her.

They rolled over slowly and carefully, and Debbie put her hands on his chest, sat up and admired this man who had fucked her so well and so completely.

Debbie shook back her hair, and then from this new higher vantage point she noticed Claire, still happily bouncing up and down in Jamie’s arms, riding his hard-on like a pogo stick. She watched in fascination as he started to thrust harder and harder into her. Claire’s tits were clearly still covered in cum as she slid up and down on his well slicked chest. His ball sack was dripping with her juices and moisture was glistening on his legs from both of them. It was quite the sight, and with a few more strong thrusts, it was obvious that Jamie was cumming again, this time inside Claire. The semen started gushing out the sides of Claire’s well-fucked cunt, and flowing down Jamie’s legs. There was so much of it! And he had already cum so much on her face and her tits, where did it all come from? Then they sunk down out of view. Debbie returned her attention to Frank, still filling her so full.

Frank’s cock felt delicious but she needed a rest! She carefully climbed off, enjoying the wet slurping sound as he slid out of her. He was still so hard, and so incredibly big. Debbie knelt between his legs and began licking up their shared juices. But Frank had other ideas. With firm hands he guided her around to face the other way, and pulled her gaping pussy down onto his face. As Frank’s tongue began softly licking her pussy lips, Debbie opened her mouth wide and tried to take as much of his cock head in her mouth as she could. He was so damned big! But he was also very slippery with his cum and her pussy juice, and his tongue felt so great as he started to lick her swollen clit. Debbie closed her eyes and opened her mouth and relaxed her throat.

Frank had always wondered what it felt like to be deep throated. He had given up on finding out. But as he enjoyed the taste of Debbie’s cummy cunny he found out. He felt his cock head surrounded by her warm breath, then her lips moving on his shaft, then to his shock, the lips started sliding down, and he felt the head of his cock pushing against something inside her mouth. The strong upward curve of his cock perfectly matched the contours of her carefully relaxed throat and he slid slowly deeper and deeper. Debbie’s hands cupped his balls as she slid down his pole inch by inch, and to the surprise of both of them, he began to pump out a second load of cum already, right down Debbie’s open throat.

When she felt his balls rise with his orgasm, Debbie began bobbing up and down, throat-fucking Frank. She was as surprised as he that she could do this to such a huge member, but it felt great to give him this after she had cum so many times on him. Frank had put two fingers inside her opening and was pressing on her G spot as he licked. He pressed his fingers inside of her, and sucked her clit as he reveled in her oral attention to his cock. Finally it was too much and Frank lost control and began to cum. A deep low-pitched groan of satisfaction went straight into Debbie’s snatch. The vibrations set her off yet again and they orgasmed together.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Meanwhile Jamie was now on top of Claire, his hard cock between her firm little tits. She understood and said “let me on top of you big boy.”
They rolled over and Claire straddled his hard legs, letting her tits hang down to their fullest. She cupped her hands on each side and Jamie thrust up and down between them with a satisfied look on his face. “Just right, like I said babe, your tits feel so hot. Perfect.” Claire just smiled at him, then lowered her face to take the head of his cock in her mouth as she titty-fucked him. He tasted like her own pussy plus his salty but also slightly sweet cum. She loved the taste and she began to suck him as hard as she could, pulling his foreskin over her tongue and swirling her tongue around inside, then bobbing her head up and down as she slid her cummy slippery wet tits up and down on his hard cock.

“Don’t you ever go soft?” She asked him as she paused her sucking. “Or do you go all day like this?”

“I might be good for one or two more yet” replied Jamie, “depending on how hard you suck babe! Do you want more cum?”

Claire’s only response was to speed up her titty-strokes and resume sucking harder than ever.

Mrs. Prim and Proper felt her husband’s 7 inches jerk inside her as he came and she was close to cumming herself. She could not get the image of Claire and Jamie out of her mind. As she reached down to fondle her husband’s nice full balls, she had a sudden and unexplained and very uncharacteristic urge. She stood up, took her husband’s hand and got him to stand up. She led him in the direction where she had seen the young couple last, and there they were. Jamie’s eyes flew open when he heard the woman say “Hi, may we help?” He just looked at Claire, who shrugged a “why not” shrug.

Mrs. Prim and Proper was pretty good looking for a 40 year old, and Jamie was delighted to have her tits in his face as Claire resumed her sucking and titty-stroking. For her part, Claire hiked up her ass into the air, and paused her sucking long enough to say to the man “would you like to fuck me?” Of course he needed no second request. The sight of Claire slurping this monster cock and sliding those cute tits on it, with her glistening wet pussy open to him had made him hard as a rock again. After being stretched so wide open by Jamie, Mr. Bulge was easily accommodated, and he started pumping away with abandon.

Jamie was the first to cum. He shot yet another load into Claire’s mouth. There was too much too fast for her to swallow, and some pooled on his lower chest. Mrs. Prim and Proper was delighted with how skilled Jamie was on her nipples, and the combination of his eager mouth and her active fingers brought her off second. As she finished her orgasm she could not keep herself from helping Claire lick up the cum-puddle on Jamie’s chest. As Mr Bulge begain to hammer his short strokes into Claire’s gorgeous ass, he reached down and put a finger firmly on her anus, and that was enough to push her over the edge. Her pulsing squeezing cunt muscles took Mr. Bulge over the top and he was the nosiest of them all as he came hard and drove as deep into Claire as he could.

The motion and commotion drew the attention of the others in the bushes, and soon the gay couple were stroking each other’s cocks as they watched, marveling at Jamie’s size as he began finally to soften up.

Debbie was delighted to find Frank still mostly hard after she finished swallowing his cum load, and she asked him to do her doggie style. He happily got down, and admiring her firm ass yet again, he slid into her from behind, fondling her lovely love button as he worked his way back deep inside her. With one hand on her bouncing boobs, and the other diddling her clit Debbie could not help cumming several more times before Frank pumped his final load into her.

After about 20 minutes of just catching their breath, all six of the most active participants began to stir. They stood, and looked around. Everyone was a mess! Cum covered tits and faces and goo running down their legs, it was hilarious. They all laughed, then as though one, they started to stroll hand in hand towards the water.

The two gay guys were cock-docking away with their eyes closed but they eventually followed, about as messy as the others, to the water.

Along the water there were still a few couples laying locked in action. A lovely blonde with very full curves moaned softly as her equally blonde lover slowly pumped her from behind. He smiled at each passer by, secretly envious of how much cum these beauties were wearing. The overweight couple was still going, her 50 inch bust heaving as she rode her fat but very happy hubby. A young couple, barely in their twenties were giggling as they fucked in a lawn chair, her riding him as she sat in his lap, and as he sucked her small tits with their surprisingly large nipples.

Finally the six reached the end of the beach and walked into the water to wash each other off. Giggling and laughing and splashing, they were soon as clean as could be. On a whim Claire started a group hug and they were a happy crowd of naked bodies. Hands wandered about and nobody was really sure who had their hands on which ass or tit or cock or in which pussy, but the hug lasted quite a while. In fact they got quite carried away.

Claire was in the middle and she was the first to cum this time, It turned out it was Mrs Prim and Proper who had her fingers in her cookie jar this time. She had never put her fingers inside another woman before but it felt great. She felt around for her hubby’s cock but ended up touching Frank’s. It felt so nice, so huge and soft, that she didn’t let go. Frank felt the fingers squeezing and gently stroking and of course he responded with a nice erection. He fumbled about and ended up with his middle finger inside Debbie. She thought she was stroking Frank’s cock, but it was Jamie she was pumping and that is why he was so big. For his part, Jamie leaned down to suck Claire’s tits. Mr Bulge got hard too, and he somehow found his cock on his wife’s ass, so he pressed it in to her pussy from behind.

Soon they were a heaving mass of rapid breathing, and everyone took turns cumming at least once.

Yes, it was a very satisfying trip to the beach.