Debra Jo FONDREN...

Nelly Gay

Sexy Member
Joined
May 25, 2006
Posts
660
Media
0
Likes
25
Points
163
Gender
Male
Does any one else remember this beautiful Playmate Of The Year from 1976 ?
She was famous for her ankle-length blonde tresses ...
She did try to make it as an actress but with limited success.
She is still beautiful at 50+ with shorter hair (waist length).
Do any others members remember her ?
 
Nelly Gay said:
Does any one else remember this beautiful Playmate Of The Year from 1976 ?
She was famous for her ankle-length blonde tresses ...
She did try to make it as an actress but with limited success.
She is still beautiful at 50+ with shorter hair (waist length).
Do any others members remember her ?
I do. She was really stunning. What made you think of her?
 
JustAsking said:
I do. She was really stunning. What made you think of her?

A magazine article on her said she was a "survivor" of The Playboy Curse having had a stroke at age 30 and marrying a fan .
She is still beautiful .....
 
quercusone said:
Yea! She is from Beaumont, Tx where I grew up. I went to jr. high and high school with her younger step brother. He was a popular guy when her pics came out!

Where are the pics of her?

Mainly in the Playboy archives but she also has a current website.
Use the search engine "Debra Jo FONDREN" to get images ....