Deb's Large Penis Board

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

davegoodie: Does anyone here remember this forum? I used to have lots of fun there, especially as it was run by a very horny woman who loved big dicks. I can't find it anywhere. Searching the web for anything with large penis or large cocks is almost impossible these days!
    If anyone can give me a pointer I would be thankful.
    (I think it was run on something like xxxboards or sexxxboards)

2. Imported

Gold Member

hugefan69: Hey Dave:

Here's the link (http://deb.sexboards.com/), but it got flooded with spam and I think Deb abandoned it. Too bad...

3. Imported

Gold Member

davegoodie: That is really helpful, thanks. What a shame spammers have been allowed to get away with it by indifferent ISPs.

4. Imported

Gold Member

hugefan69: Yeah, that was one of the few boards (the old LPSG being the other) that actually discussed topics beyond "look at my dick" in the threads. Too bad it was poisoned by spam, but I'm not surprised. I remember as little as three years ago the internet was more of a community of individuals sharing their interests. Now it's almost entirely about money transfers and monthly fees. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Thank God (and the moderator) this version of LPSG is still free!

5. jonb

Gold Member

Might I suggest a newsgroup to fight spammers?

Draft saved Draft deleted