Dec. 4 - Phelps picket/protests in/near DC

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Point of interest. <...> So this has absolutely nothing to do with religious or moral beliefs and everything to do with extortion.

Wretched vile creatures.
Absolutely, dear. If only you knew how well I was supressing my seething rage at them while we were there. You probably thought I was losing control when I told them that they would rot in hell... but you just have no idea how controlled I was. Honestly, it took all my self-control to keep from going over there and beating all 4 of them to within an inch of death. Wretched, vile creatures, indeed.

I wiush I could've been there to attend - given us equal numbers! :tongue:
I would, of course, have enjoyed spending time with Bliss & Snoozan and though I don't recall us ever talking, I would like to meet you, DC_DEEP. (You don't look how I envisioned you, by the way.) Annoying the Phelps' alone would be a worthy pursuit of my time, in my opinion. :biggrin:

Sounds like you guys had fun, even if it wasn't quite the spectacle you may have been expecting.
NS, no, we haven't had a lot of discourse on here, but I do look forward to meeting you. It will happen, eventually. You may want to keep Bliss around for self-protection, though! :evilgrin02:

So, how does my actuality differ from your previous envisioning? I did have on the watch-cap in those photos, so you couldn't really see what's left of my silver hair, but I am tall...