Decathlete Bryan Clay

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I Like alot!!! He is from Hawaii so he has that lovely pacific islander coloration and what a smile. Plus he could crack walnuts with those thighs! I hope he is on a Wheaties box real soon!

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He totally hot! Exactly my type.
Doesn't appear to be packing a big one....but again he can pole vault me any day!

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nope, does nothing for me. Roman Sebrle is ten times hotter. Shame he wasnt wearing his usual package enhancing white kit this Olympics. That javelin winner from Norway is tasty too.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Like alot!!! He is from Hawaii so he has that lovely pacific islander coloration and what a smile. Plus he could crack walnuts with those thighs! I hope he is on a Wheaties box real soon!
He is half african american and half Japanese. Born in Texas, grew up in Hawaii.

2008 Beijing Summer Olympics | Bryan Clay Profile & Bio, Photos & Videos | NBC Olympics

"Clay is the son of a Japanese immigrant mother, Michele Ishimoto, and an African-American father, Greg Clay, who divorced when Bryan was in fifth grade. He was raised in Hawaii under the strong influence of his mom's Japanese culture."

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is half african american and half Japanese. Born in Texas, grew up in Hawaii.

2008 Beijing Summer Olympics | Bryan Clay Profile & Bio, Photos & Videos | NBC Olympics

"Clay is the son of a Japanese immigrant mother, Michele Ishimoto, and an African-American father, Greg Clay, who divorced when Bryan was in fifth grade. He was raised in Hawaii under the strong influence of his mom's Japanese culture."

Thanks for the clarification on his heritage! Regardless of ancestory, he is still dreamy and his devotion to his wife and kids is admirable. I just love the photo of him kissing his wife after he won the gold.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the clarification on his heritage! Regardless of ancestory, he is still dreamy and his devotion to his wife and kids is admirable. I just love the photo of him kissing his wife after he won the gold.

i know it. there was a clip during the olympics about him and he just dotes on those kids. and, while i don't happen to be fond of children, i found it so sweet. he loves his family so much which only makes him damn sexier to me.