Decent Web-sites of Cock :

andyz: Anybody know any decent web-sites of big dicks?

Free sites if possible ?

Free video of J/o - or action with big dicks ?

Cheers ,Guyz

:eek:

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
http://hunkhunter.com/frames/bigframe.html

The sites at the top of the pages preceded by gold cock icons and accompanied by descriptions are pay sites, but the others are free. Most of them require a CAS; some do not. Some CAS's are free. If the site requires you to have a CAS, it lists which CAS is accepted.

Thumper_10x7_CA: The best thing to do, I've noticed, is to join any or all of the various groups on Yahoo (if you are a member of Yahoo that is.)  They are all free and aside from the file download glitches plagueing Yahoo, they are very virus safe, cookie safe, and hidden ad safe.  (Those are the reasons I refuse to go to random internet sex sites)  Just be sure to be discrimatory on which links you click that are posted in the Links sections.  
If you want links to some of the groups just let me know. I'd do it now, but I'd have to go look, and copy them.... blah blah blah.

andyz: Cheers ,Guyz !

Anybody know any more ?

Andy

dalton321: I always enjoy
manpics.com and bearload.com

AUncut10in: I heard about this site from one of the other postings. They have a monthly contest and you can view the winners for free. I ended up submitting my photo in December and won a free trip to Miami along with $500. Would love to see other guys from our group. I know alot of you guys are bigger than me. I have talked to the photographer and he seems like a nice guy and willing to work with me on what I want and don't want to show in the photos. I will let you know how the photo shoot goes.

http://www.bigcocksociety.com/members/contest_winners/index.asp