Deception again…?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by sgtrock, Apr 27, 2009.

1. sgtrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    First of all I know this issue has been covered more than once here on the sight but in light of an e-mail that many of us received from a young woman in Australia (I am not sure what to think after the e-mail though) I think we should discuss this again so that no one gets hurt.

I believe we are all supposed to be adults here I mean I would like to think some pimple face kid has better things to do than taunt and tease on this sight. On the other hand it is a sight that announces up front that it is a sight that discusses and features Large Penises. It is an adult fantasy sight where many of us will never really meet (or meet, LOL) the other person in the flesh. Although personally that sucks sometimes as there are more than a few I would love to meet in more than one way or another it is what I expected.

Personally rather than being a pervert and hiding in public parks I love showing myself off to others who want to watch. I don’t give a damn if they are heterosexual, homosexual, bi-sexual, transsexual I just want to have a good time. We are all in control, you don’t have to reply to e-mails you don’t wish to or even still when you’re on the video chat and you don’t want someone to watch you turn off your camera no big deal. Personally that kind of defeats my objective as I love to pose or play with myself for an audience I am after all an avid exhibitionist.

Another thing I don’t understand is the big ho ha ha about your sexual orientation. It’s a web site you can put what ever floats your boat. I love woman but I don’t mind teasing or playing with gay voyeurs I still get turned on and no one gets hurt not even my hand or laptop. It’s for FUN!

Now there are many who still hide behind false images or even falsely implied orientations so F_*K^ng what! It is a fantasy sight we are either here to get off, watch someone else get off or in the case of some for some sick reason to brow beat or verbally harass others, to each his or her own thing.

When I received this e-mail from this woman though speaking of half truths and her apology for doing so at first I admit I was a bit confused I mean why apologize just don’t use the sight any longer if you don’t want too I mean really who the hell is going to know your lying???

After rereading it again though and giving some deeper thought I could almost feel her pain. People need to be careful even in cyber space when dealing with others feelings some more than others. Hopefully as suggested the writer is getting help but can’t we all play nicely with each other?

2. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    I tend to roll my eyes when I read the "It''s so shocking, and I feel so betrayed!" stuff that gets tossed out whenever a picture is determined to be "fake" or some other web folly has been "exposed" for the betterment of all man/womankind.

I agree with the sentiment expressed by sgtrock. The allure of sites like this one is not that they provide "fact", or "integrity" or even "truth". Sites like this thrive because they provide thrills, fun, and fantasy.

Draft saved Draft deleted