Decided to Pump

xstriderx

Just Browsing
Media
I finally decided i'm giong to start pumping. I tried searching but couldn't, so i'm asking you guys. Whats the best pump on there that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.. Also how long did it take for you guys to get good gains pumping and how much did you gain???

thanks.

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have been pumping for 20 years. i use vacu-tech equipment. guys are usually shocked at the rpice of the cylinders ($85) but they are customn made and durable, as opposed to the one-size-fits-all junk you find in the sex toy section of adult book stores.
as with muscle building, practice makes perfect, no results occur overnight. if you only pump when you are horny, you will not be doing it often enough to see gains.
i find that i need to do it daily, 2x, for about an hour to maintain the size i like best.
good luck.

singerboy

Experimental Member
Media
Just be carful man. I used to over do it. And I have permantly left black and blue mark in the middle of my cock. It is from busted capilaries. I say jelqing is the way, or a combo of pumping and jelqing. And like BeerCan be paticant.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with Vacutech.

Theyre Cylinders last a LONG time, and dont scratch or break easily.
Their Hand Pumps Suck though. Theyre cheap.

I recommend getting a Mity-Vac with a gage, OR if you look at LA Pump Works homepage, they have a metal hand pump with a gage. (This is what I have).
Watch for connectors, Most are CTC quick disconnects.

Ive tried LA Pump Works tubes, and theyre thin and cheaply made.
Can't comment much more on Joe Kaplans stuff other than you have to enter a credit card before you can find anything out (Rip off artist).

Make sure you measure properly, and order a tube accordingly. Ive found Vacutech tube chart to run a size large, but you may want to get a couple tubes anyway so that you can move up.

On the black and blue...

NEVER go over 5mmHG of vacuum. Especially if you are a new pumper.

You CAN do damage to your blood vessels if you apply too much vacuum.
I can't stress this enough.

SLOW and Lower Vacuum produces BETTER results.
Start out with 15 minute sessions, and take 5 minute breaks.
Massage your dick down to a flaccid state. Wait 5 mins, then restart...cycle.
Eventually get up to 45 min to 1 hour cycles. I take Frequent breaks, so that fresh blood, oxygen and nutrients can replenish the cells, not suffocate them.

Gains dont happen overnight. Id recommend ever other night, with a combo of Jelquing. Stay with it. Its like exercising, and you are out for Tissue Growth not damage.

Just like lifting too much weight can damage muscle tissue, you can TEAR and damage Valves in your cock where you'll have a limp noodle for life.

C

xstriderx

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the replies guys.

I have 1 more question(only one at the moment i can think of). When purchasing the pump, what size tube am I looking for. Right now i'm currently 7inches and a quarter(i know some might say thats a good size but i want more :shrug: ) and i'm actually just looking at hit the magical 9inch mark then I hope i'm satisfied.

I see some pumps that are 12inches and i'm thinking i'm supposed to use those, until i hit my goal and then stop correct? Because some of the pumps i'm seeing are already 7 - 8 inches and like I said i'm looking for a little bit more.

thanks

xstriderx

Just Browsing
Media
Okay, after everyone's input i've finally decided to go with the VacuTech.
I've been kind of just glancing at people who pump, and i've noticed some of them that their penis' have become like "innies"(where it looks like they haven't been circumsized or something) how do I avoid that and just keep the natural shape of my penis but just enlarge it. Sorry for so many questions, its just i don't want to mess anything up, if you know what I mean.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by xstriderx@Sep 24 2005, 05:23 PM
Okay, after everyone's input i've finally decided to go with the VacuTech.
I've been kind of just glancing at people who pump, and i've noticed some of them that their penis' have become like "innies"(where it looks like they haven't been circumsized or something) how do I avoid that and just keep the natural shape of my penis but just enlarge it. Sorry for so many questions, its just i don't want to mess anything up, if you know what I mean.
[post=346217]Quoted post[/post]​
That's called a "doughnut"...it happens when a person pumps at a higher pressure. It's just fluid build up and it will subside after a few hours. The best way to advoid this is to pump slow and low...if you want to keep the natural look.
:hi:

akatrex

1st Like
Media
I have used one by Northwest Pumpworks.

Excellent Equipment.

I agree go slow.

The brass pump work great in the hot tub!