Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This is kind of funny... Women on a site revolving around large cocks who don't care about the size of cocks. Hmmmmm.

In my limited experience... girls are just as intrigued about size (Dick and/or tits) as men. There have been too many times that a girl has approached me after they heard I was packing for me to believe the trend that the above women are setting.

Cliche LPSG male response to having the women give answers that weren't Specifically sought out. Initiate eyeroll... Another glimpse at my grey matter.

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More than a few people, male and female, found this site after a humor site called Cracked wrote an article about lpsg. The site also started as a joke, long before the year 2017 (or even 2013). I enjoy larger endowment whether attached to a man or with my sex toys. I also enjoy average sized toys and have had great sex with men who are average. Some people join because they actually want help/support with something relating to bigger dick. Condoms, accommodating a partner with less issues, or just happen to have a partner who is endowed. Some people generally enjoy sex positive/open adult forums.

It doesn't mean everyone on here is a fetishist or flat out obsessed with big dick. Don't make more of it than it is, or make assumptions.

I'm not. :)

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Translation:

I just want to hear from women who share my fantasy for the sake of wank fodder :p

Not for wank fodder, just another piece of inspiration. That's what about half of the topics on this site are about!

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy
D

deleted924715

The other ladies said it all.

Plus, I'm in the UK so I don't know how that pans out for your theory.

D

deleted924715

Hey, just a thought but you'd probably get replies more along the lines of what you're looking for in the 'sex with a large penis' subforum. I frequent ask a woman regularly and I'd be pretty surprised if you got responses along the lines of what you're looking for in here. I'm not saying you won't get anything, but you'd be more likely to score in there. Even if the stories are from men

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I know of a couple ladies on the site who may have some perspective on that particular type of occurrence, but not I. The only thing that will really hurry my decision is a stronger connection. A gesture of sincerity.

If I was dating, found myself interested in someone... And found out his junk was big, I'd still be waiting for that final something to let me know that big dick is worth putting inside me.
This. @deepvoicedan , you have to remember, that dick is going inside me. Inside my vagina, inside my mouth, inside my anus. Inside. Sex is literally invasive and risky. If he's not right for the task, or I'm still deciding, it's not going to happen. I've had semi-pro athletes, millionaires, a media personality, a local hero, what's a dick compared to those traits? And every last man was kind and generous to me, made me laugh, and turned me on. Even the ones who proved later to be false, that was the initial impression. And because sometimes early impressions are faulty, I have the no strangers rule. If we aren't at least going to be friends, it isn't worth risking HPV, the silent killer STD. A BIG DICK? The odds of hi being bigger than I've already tried are almost nil, and even so, I'd really rather something more manageable than something quite that big, though I'm not eliminating a dude based purely on genitals size either.

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here are some questions I didn't ask:

"Would you randomly fuck someone you didn't fancy if you thought he had a big dick?"

"Even if you are in a relationship with someone who is not only hugely attractive to you but also had the largest ever cock, would you fuck someone because you thought he had a big dick?"

"Would you fuck someone who might have an STD because you thought he had a big dick?"

"After responding in the negative, will you please dominate the thread with answers to questions that haven't been posed?"

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is true. I rarely dare to post in this subforum and after a while I forget that reasonable big cock-related questions are not allowed.

Hey, just a thought but you'd probably get replies more along the lines of what you're looking for in the 'sex with a large penis' subforum. I frequent ask a woman regularly and I'd be pretty surprised if you got responses along the lines of what you're looking for in here. I'm not saying you won't get anything, but you'd be more likely to score in there. Even if the stories are from men

This is true. I rarely dare to post in this subforum and after a while I forget that reasonable big cock-related questions are not allowed.

Of course the questions are allowed, but you continuing to angle for a specific answer you want to hear and seemingly only wanting a specific answer isn't likely to work too well. Also, some of the posts in this thread were in response to a man trying to say we were all lying/women are only on this site for essentially one thing. His post later got deleted due to this being ask a woman.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not for wank fodder, just another piece of inspiration. That's what about half of the topics on this site are about!
Inspiration for jerking off, though, right? That's wank fodder, Bud.

I'm down to fuck in the first date if it's casual anyway. I'm so used to compartmentalizing casual relationships, that it is hard for me to love someone if most of what we do is sex, and if we rushed to sex quickly. If I really want an opportunity to fall in love together, nothing will make me consent to sex right away. I have said as much to a few men, in plain words. "Wait. Are you sure you want this? I'm really turned on, and we can do this right now. I'll even blow you first. But I need to know what you want. If you want me to be with only you, and maybe to love you some day, we need to postpone getting too physical too fast. If we do this right now, I might never be able to love you. " I find that men who honestly want to wait don't need this speech, and tend to be better fits as partnership goes. Most men who hear the speech fuck me anyway, and are later heartbroken when I don't love them, as if I never warned them. I started giving that talk after I unintentionally hurt a few nice men. Sometimes, we're both just happy to keep it light and easy, share some laughs, experience some cool things, and get each other properly laid on a regular basis. That's so rare. I hear that men want sex, and women want love. I want both, ultimately, and find that men do too.

I've been more turned on because I can feel a man's erection against my belly, or thigh. The information I get is generally just, oh, he's excited too. But this has only increased my arousal, not changed reality, nor my mind.

D

deleted924715

Yeah, but you wanted to dictate the answer too... doesn't work that way I'm afraid.

If you want to assume all women are here to fawn over big cock, you're going to be repeatedly disappointed. If you want to assume they're here to provide a service, you're going to be disappointed. If you don't believe me, pick a few women and check their post history. In my experience, women here aren't anti-cock, the questions are usually just boring and there is no entertainment or enjoyment to be had out of answering them - especially when the OP has alread decided on an answer.

Chatroom might be a good option too if you haven't tried. I havent been in for a couple of years, but for the most part it was a different crowd. No offense, but the men posing as women love this shit and what do you care if you get what you want?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The last thing I will know about a guy's anatomy is the size of his weenie. And it's probably the last item on the list as a requirement to sleep with me.

I've never had casual sex, and I've only had sex with one person on a first date. My husband is well endowed, and it can be a lot of fun. But it can be a challenge.

I would never cheat on him even for someone who has what I considered perfect dimensions, which, quite frankly, would be smaller than him. (Honey, if you're reading this I'll explain later.)

And I certainly wouldn't risk my health or relationship for a moment of pleasure.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Nobody said big dick questions aren't allowed. Showing off isn't allowed. Men answering questions here isn't allowed. Sincere questions? No problem at all.

Just don't get all pee-pee hearted when you don't get the specific answers you're seeking... and don't try to DICKtate how we respond.

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, but you wanted to dictate the answer too... doesn't work that way I'm afraid.

If you want to assume all women are here to fawn over big cock, you're going to be repeatedly disappointed. If you want to assume they're here to provide a service, you're going to be disappointed. If you don't believe me, pick a few women and check their post history. In my experience, women here aren't anti-cock, the questions are usually just boring and there is no entertainment or enjoyment to be had out of answering them - especially when the OP has alread decided on an answer.

Chatroom might be a good option too if you haven't tried. I havent been in for a couple of years, but for the most part it was a different crowd. No offense, but the men posing as women love this shit and what do you care if you get what you want?
No, did not want to dictate the answer! I heard your answers and wanted to hear some alternative answers, that's all!

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nobody said big dick questions aren't allowed. Showing off isn't allowed. Men answering questions here isn't allowed. Sincere questions? No problem at all.

Just don't get all pee-pee hearted when you don't get the specific answers you're seeking... and don't try to DICKtate how we respond.
Not trying to dictate. Heard your answers, accepted them but was open to hearing answers from other people - instead what happened was the same people increasingly altering the boundaries of my question to provide information that wasn't really part of the topic.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You realize there are only so many women active on the forum side of LPSG? You won't find the answer you are looking for from the active women.

Unless your OP is amazing enough to inspire the women who read and don't post to post you're kinda gonna read a series of very familiar answers.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy