Deciding to start PE

A_sad_tiny_man.: Hello.

This is my first post to the board, though I have read it the last few days.

I've decided to start doing half an hour to an hour of Jelqing / Streching because my penis is a depressing 5 3/4"x4 1/2". :-[

Also, I shaved the base of my penis (only the hair acctually on it) which was scary even with my Mach3 because thats a place I didn't want cut! One thing I did notice is that even taking the hair off really helped to make it look longer, the flacid size seems to have improve too after just a few days but it's kinda hard to tell.

I do have a few questions though. First, what lubricant do you guys use? I personally think vasiline does a nice job but it sucks to get off (causes the water to bead off my hands, lol).

Also, http://www.ferrarispad.com/ has a few specaility excercises for girth. They seem a little strange and was wondering if anyone has used them or can offer an oppinion of them.

Thanks guys :)

rainfletcher: Welcome to the board! This may be of little consequence to you, but your size is nothing to be depressed about! By you measurements, you are not tiny by any stretch of the imagination (no pun intended). I have a friend whose penis is 3 inches long ERECT. He'd kill to have what you have.

There are some who can help you with the PE stuff, there are a few on this board whove been doing it for several years, and can help.

I wanted to let you know, though, that I also shave, and just came across something that's awesome. Aveeno makes a special lotion for shaving that is supposed to make the hair grow back much slower. My god, does it work! Try it out!

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Just a few pointers I can share here...

('looks like our friend rainfletcher adequately covered the question on "shaving".  --'Glad that product he mentioned exists!  --sounds great, doesn't it?)

Regarding a proper lubricant--generally any agent that is petroleum (or mineral-oil based) is preferred. It provides perhaps the best "slippery" quality for PE / Jelq techniques.  While Vaseline (petroleum jelly) can be used of course, it tends to be abit too thick, more "sticky" than "slippery" and yes, it is a MESS to contend with.  Admittedly, mineral oil (baby oil) is too, but less so and, the skin readily absorbs much of it.

Regarding the site "ferrarispad", I am aware of it; have even recommended it here in the forum as an info source, but I am re-evaluating that  thought.

There are a number of good techniques discussed and detailed on that website, and apparently (from my IM's) there are a number of men trying those way- to -advanced procedures (and,WAY TOO EARLY!) in their PE programs. Some of these men are encountering trouble!

The more advanced PE regimens are for EXPERIENCED men who have being doing enlargement exercises for many, MANY months.  Even with that, some of these "specialized, sophisticated techniques" are not without risk and in fact are downright dangerous.  STAY AWAY FROM 'EM UNTIL YOU (AND YOUR PENIS) ARE READY (and conditioned!) TO DO THEM. And, even then....think it through carefully --IF you really need to do them at all!

Staying with (the very basic) PE and Jelq procedures over a very long time, with lots of personal dedication, positive thinking all the while (especially during the periods when NO results even seem evident!), and adjusting your techniques from time to time are what bring results. And, these will be GOOD results at that.

I know of NO substitutes (or improvements) to the advice I've listed. 

One other note: As the previous poster noted-- average size IS between 5.5" to 6" (statistically) with average girth at 4.5". But to anyone already contemplating PE...."average" just doesn't seem to cut it! :)