Decision 2004

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You stopped too soon, jon. You should have made it The Top Ten Reasons George Bush Will Be Re-elected

I'll add one: "By Getting the Most Electoral Votes"

:D

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I wouldn't have even insinuated that Bush will win in the first place; it should have been a question of tactics, not assumed victory. I think it will be a heated race all the way through, and I can only hope that America is ready for new leadership. I'm sure as hell stoked.

"Like father, like son -- one term only!"

Inwood: Oh this is one of those trick threads.

Well he might win if he can convince everyone that isn't in love with him that he didn't lie about why he took us to war.

He also might win if he can capture Osama before the election.

He might lose if Queda launches another successful attack that kills another several thousand people in the US.

He might lose if more former White House Aides keep coming forward telling all those secrets the Bush White House would rather we not know about.

Not sure if we'll be better off with Kerry but right now anyone but Bush is my motto. (Unless of course they try to slip Cheney in as the POTUS)

Javierdude22: [quote author=Inwood link=board=99;num=1079834226;start=0#3 date=03/21/04 at 07:59:34]
He also might win if he can capture Osama before the election.
[/quote]

Or if he announces he caught Osama.

Word is they caught him already, but Bush is waiting till right before the elections to boost the votes.

Or so Pakistani newspapers reported.

Inwood: Well yes, there was that report, but I don't think even most republicans would stand behind Bush if he did that.

It just wouldn't make sense. Somebody would eventually spill the beans. And then things would really get bad in our political world. Bush could pretty much kiss off getting anything done after that came out.

What would make sense is they know where he is and are waiting to get him. That way they could say they were making sure they could get him alive.

Maybe we'll have a real October surprise and the French or Spain will get Osama. And they'll just hold onto him and tease Bush and make him beg to get Osama. Be kind of hard to say they're not hard on terrorism when they got the goods. Just funing around,

Thumper_10x7_CA: I think we should call up Queen Elizabeth and tell her she can have her little colony back! This whole Presidential experiment just isn't working.

Javierdude22: [quote author=Thumper_10x7_CA link=board=99;num=1079834226;start=0#7 date=03/23/04 at 04:58:02]I think we should call up Queen Elizabeth and tell her she can have her little colony back!  This whole Presidential experiment just isn't working.[/quote]

LOL!!! Now theres a proposition!!

:D :D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=Mark_LPSG Admin link=board=99;num=1079834226;start=0#5 date=03/21/04 at 13:04:34]Maybe Bush is sending a subliminal (or as he would say, "subliminable") message to the gay community:

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2004/ALLPOLITICS/03/20/bush.florida/top.bush.fl.ap.jpg

The security guard is getting pretty friendly there!   :D[/quote]
That's all the gay community needs to set it back 20 years -- learning that Bush is a closet gay!

I have weird thoughts. :(

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Thumper_10x7_CA link=board=99;num=1079834226;start=0#7 date=03/23/04 at 04:58:02]I think we should call up Queen Elizabeth and tell her she can have her little colony back!  This whole Presidential experiment just isn't working.[/quote]
Yanno, in Britain, ol' Shrub would've been impeached by now.

Democracy has existed for a long time. The US was simply the first attempt at a state-level democracy. Actually, an oligarchy at first, and there were plenty of state-level democracies before the passage of the 24th Amendment. (That's the one which outlaws poll taxes and literacy tests.)

Javierdude22: [quote author=jonb link=board=99;num=1079834226;start=0#10 date=03/23/04 at 19:35:18]
Yanno, in Britain, ol' Shrub would've been impeached by now.
[/quote]

Seriously though, if Bush would have done the things he did, in Holland, he would have been out of office in his first year. Im not exagerating that, it would be definite.

Here, ministers of state, prime ministers, deputy ministers, all canm get the sack if they friggin misinformed the parliament. Misinformed!

"Iraq tried to get uranium from Niger"

And he's outta there!!

I seriously dont understand how politicians in the US can get away with the things they do or say that are wrong. Oi...whatever...

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=Javierdude24 link=board=99;num=1079834226;start=0#12 date=03/24/04 at 07:20:47]

I seriously dont understand how politicians in the US can get away with the things they do or say that are wrong. Oi...whatever...[/quote]

Never underestimate the power of clever marketing.

SG