Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some reason most don’t get picked up. :)

OR do most of them get picked up, but at this point the TSA agents are like “Oh look. Another dude with a bolt through his dick. (Sigh) BFD. Let him through...”

Well, not gonna rule that out. All I can say is that everyone at the piercing shop had one and they go through PIT all the time.

Reactions: Deedeemarie
D

deleted1168963

What kind of toys do you like to see a woman play with? I like these
One that she slides up her butt. With my girth I always get turned down for anal sex so I guess i am wishing it was mine going in her butt. Love it especially when I am in her and she slides it up Her butt. Awesome feeling!

Reactions: 1209489

One that she slides up her butt. With my girth I always get turned down for anal sex so I guess i am wishing it was mine going in her butt. Love it especially when I am in her and she slides it up Her butt. Awesome feeling!
I like that

Reactions: deleted1168963

BigDog3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I want the only toy my girl needs to be her man. If she needs more then I am not doing my job right.

But, I've always found this to be a sexy toy. You've got a sweet girl who is innocent by day. But for daddy she is a naughty little nympho. Ready to take a pounding from his big fat cock.

81HhLLqR%2B7L._SX355_.jpg

I want the only toy my girl needs to be her man. If she needs more then I am not doing my job right.

But, I've always found this to be a sexy toy. You've got a sweet girl who is innocent by day. But for daddy she is a naughty little nympho. Ready to take a pounding from his big fat cock.

81HhLLqR%2B7L._SX355_.jpg
I love this butt plug! That’s really hot!

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What kind of toys do you like to see a woman play with? I like these

I would love to see my wife playing with a huge cock dildo (bbc size) and with dildos to stretch her ass for anal sex.

My wife has dildos, vibos and anal toys, but only average size. She doesnt like huge cocks(toys). We like to use it when we have sex.

Whats your all-time favorite toy @Mrs.Steph14 ?

I would love to see my wife playing with a huge cock dildo (bbc size) and with dildos to stretch her ass for anal sex.

My wife has dildos, vibos and anal toys, but only average size. She doesnt like huge cocks(toys). We like to use it when we have sex.

Whats your all-time favorite toy @Mrs.Steph14 ?
I like my curved g-spot toy and my butt plug. My hubby wants to get me a really big dildo too lol.

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like my curved g-spot toy and my butt plug. My hubby wants to get me a really big dildo too lol.

Thnx!

Often i use my fingers to stimulate her g-spot and with the other hand her anus, while she uses her vibo to stimulate her clit.
She also use a ‘small’ penis vibo where you can stimulate the g-spot en clit at the same time. I tink she use it whem i am not at home ;)

Do you also use your buttplug to stretch your anus for anal penetration? Or dont you like anal sex?

(Excuse for my English writing (Dutch))

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love the various toys my wife used the other night. Handcuffs and straps to tie me to the bed. Followed by vibrators,dildos and her fingers to please herself all while being on able to touch her.Then she flirt her nipples and pussy just out of each of my tongue. She finally finish by using part of me as he mouth toy.

Thnx!

Often i use my fingers to stimulate her g-spot and with the other hand her anus, while she uses her vibo to stimulate her clit.
She also use a ‘small’ penis vibo where you can stimulate the g-spot en clit at the same time. I tink she use it whem i am not at home ;)

Do you also use your buttplug to stretch your anus for anal penetration? Or dont you like anal sex?

(Excuse for my English writing (Dutch))
That’s hot! I like the feeling of the butt plug when my hubby is in my pussy. It’s not a very big one. I want to work up to bigger ones.

Reactions: Peter Brown II

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That’s hot! I like the feeling of the butt plug when my hubby is in my pussy. It’s not a very big one. I want to work up to bigger ones.

Haha, good work!!!
Would like to see it :)
Keep on going and keep on posting!!!
I keep following you on LPSG ;)
Grtz PB