Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love putting my fingers up into my wife's vagina as she uses her Hitachi on herself. I truly get off feeling her orgasms as her inner walls squeeze my fingers tighter and tighter which each succeeding orgasm. The longer they last, the tighter she squeezes.

My Lady acquaintance brings her Pocket Rocket with her and likes me to finger her with my thumb while she grinds her clit,...plenty of orgasms,...then she's ready for the Real Thing,...she's Totally Awesome.
Sounds awesome!

Reactions: pachuco2

MrTrunk

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do enjoy watching a girl pleasure herself in front of me. It turns me on so much and the girl knows it. I love trying to resist the temptation to jump in.

In terms of toys it's got to be clone of my own cock! That would be amazing to see

Reactions: 1209489

I do enjoy watching a girl pleasure herself in front of me. It turns me on so much and the girl knows it. I love trying to resist the temptation to jump in.

In terms of toys it's got to be clone of my own cock! That would be amazing to see
Mutual masturbation is so hot too!

Reactions: mariod34

M00ngl1d3r

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm an average size guy, so I really love to see a woman enjoy playing with a toy much larger than myself...

However... dragonxxx963 is spot-on... A woman who is turned on is the biggest turn on there is. If the girl is fucking a horse-size dildo, but looks like she might as well just be watching Jeopardy... It loses the effect.

Also... I second the "fingering while she uses the Hitachi". My wife an I do that and I LOVE the feeling when she cums on my fingers... the way her body moves and the look on her face are incredibly hot. And when I start fucking her right after that, she just keeps getting wetter and wetter... doesn't always cum (it's not an easy thing for her)... but she becomes a sloppy mess and I LOVE it!!! (though, I wish she loved that part as much as I do)

I'm an average size guy, so I really love to see a woman enjoy playing with a toy much larger than myself...

However... dragonxxx963 is spot-on... A woman who is turned on is the biggest turn on there is. If the girl is fucking a horse-size dildo, but looks like she might as well just be watching Jeopardy... It loses the effect.

Also... I second the "fingering while she uses the Hitachi". My wife an I do that and I LOVE the feeling when she cums on my fingers... the way her body moves and the look on her face are incredibly hot. And when I start fucking her right after that, she just keeps getting wetter and wetter... doesn't always cum (it's not an easy thing for her)... but she becomes a sloppy mess and I LOVE it!!! (though, I wish she loved that part as much as I do)
That sounds incredibly hot!

MSguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
since I'm handicapped and we both enjoy watching each other, I bought us a Hugher Tango – it's far more than a stupid fucking machine, see its awesome movement patterns in their videos here. We didn't have much time to play with this universal pleasure tool yet, although I'm sure we will play with this wonderful toy for many years ,,

here's a very poor, first video I have taken with a fleshlight mounted:
View attachment IMG_0662.MOV