Decoding The Past - Doomsday 2012

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
A few civilizations unbeknownst to each other all predicted 2012 at the year of the end of the world. Yeah, it's a little spooky. Is it true? Maybe, maybe not. If it were to be, what could we do about it.:biggrin1:

I'm not one to put my faith in science to explain all the universe's mysteries.
I am convinced that one day, Earth will no longer be, including all its inhabitants.

Ancient civilizations were more in tune with the mother nature. They were more one with her, not feeling separated from her. She spoke to them. We can't hear her voice in the modern world because we've severed ourselves from her.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I really don't think that anything's going to happen. I also want to say that I love that show. It's one of my favorites.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

Ah, I forgot: We live in the Age of Reason.:rolleyes:

Rationality tricks the mind into disbelieving irrationality.

Are we slaves to rational thinking? Perhaps rationality is both our best friend and our worst enemy. :eek:

The irrational mind is so mysterious and so is the the irrational universe in which it dwells.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ah, I forgot: We live in the Age of Reason.:rolleyes:

Rationality tricks the mind into disbelieving irrationality.

Are we slaves to rational thinking? Perhaps rationality is both our best friend and our worst enemy. :eek:

The irrational mind is so mysterious and so is the the irrational universe in which it dwells.

okay. so can I have all your stuff on Dec 31, 2012?

To my knowledge, all the civilizations that have 2012 as an end date were also advanced in astronomy. By using accurate calculations they could all have arrived at that date because of an observable astronomical event.

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Wasn't the year 2000 supposed to be the end of the world too?? Anyone remember the illusive "millenium bug" that was going to come and destroy all our computer systems? haha
What a let-down that was.

Equus14

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know when the world's going to end. All I know is that it well end someday. All things have a beginning and and unless your outside of time.

Since time is only an interval of movement within space and not an entity unto itself the phrase 'outside time' doesn't mean anything.

Equus14

Experimental Member
Media
Wasn't the year 2000 supposed to be the end of the world too?? Anyone remember the illusive "millenium bug" that was going to come and destroy all our computer systems? haha
What a let-down that was.

My sister the idiot saved up water and food, they also had guns, like the survivalist played by Michael Gross on Tremors. She's and her husband are such fearful people. They're the perfect example of "Sheeple".

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Since time is only an interval of movement within space and not an entity unto itself the phrase 'outside time' doesn't mean anything.

Things may not move outside of time. It could be that are no intervals of movement outside of time. There may be spaces outside of time.

The human mind can't comprehend the notion of "outside of time". It's an irrational idea.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought the big end had already passed. I get tired of these people who keep changing the date. I think they should call a specific date...then sign a contract...after the date is passed they may never pick another date and must keep still

Jimbo

Experimental Member
Media
Lake Los Angeles (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Actually in the in the higher levels of reality "outside time" makes perfect sense and physical movement as such means nothing. While we as spirits are embodied in a 3-D form in a 3-D reality, time and space are constructs (more like constraints) that define only THIS reality. Those embodied here that are especially tuned to their spiritual side, transcend this time-space bound reality and go "outside" of it easily. They see everything as a "present moment" and that is why they can "predict" the future or easily access "past" events or lives because as far as they are concerned, time does NOT exist.