Decoding The Past - Doomsday 2012

Equus14

Experimental Member
Media
I can't explain things to those who have a closed mind and already have preconceived notions about what it is or is not being experienced. I have given you answers but cant see the forest for the trees. Any further attempt is a waste of my time.

WTF are you talking about god/Universe? I think you got MY comments mixed up with someone else's.

You and NineInch should debate each other, it would be quite amusing. NineInch takes comments out of context to "prove" his point with as much credibility as the National Enquirer and the other cant even tell to whom he is responding.

You appear to have reading comprehension difficulties and you continue to avoid my questions.

And by the way, NineInchCock and I would probably agree on a great many things about this subject.

So again, I don't want to know what your experiences are like, so it doesn't matter if I don't believe in them. I just want to know why you need them, or want them, and the purpose they serve you. You see, if I can live an entirely full and happy life with no belief in any god or any of the 'experiences' that you are talking about then why do YOU, or anyone else for that matter, need those things? I can't find that out if I don't ask, so I'm asking.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SOh i get it, it cant be true because NINEINCH says so and chooses to jump on the bandwagon

Fact is the things i have been trying to describe here have be practiced for AGES and are REAL.

I just came out of my shell to see for myself and discovered it is REAL.

Colors used to illustrate obvious hypocrisy

When you say something is real it is. When anybody else does, it is not.

Bandwagon jumping with people you disagree with is wrong. Bandwagon jumping with people you agree with is right.

Do you really not understand what a colossal fucking retard you are? Christ, your brain must be seriously addled. Seek help.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You appear to have reading comprehension difficulties and you continue to avoid my questions.

And by the way, NineInchCock and I would probably agree on a great many things about this subject.

So again, I don't want to know what your experiences are like, so it doesn't matter if I don't believe in them. I just want to know why you need them, or want them, and the purpose they serve you. You see, if I can live an entirely full and happy life with no belief in any god or any of the 'experiences' that you are talking about then why do YOU, or anyone else for that matter, need those things? I can't find that out if I don't ask, so I'm asking.

I'm also really interested in this evidence that he or anybody else can predict the future. He completely ignored that. So does everyone else, of course, because they're completely full of shit.

Equus14

Experimental Member
Media
I'm also really interested in this evidence that he or anybody else can predict the future. He completely ignored that. So does everyone else, of course, because they're completely full of shit.

It's the nature of the delusional thinking that humanity is so prone to that makes them ignore facts that do not jibe with their delusion. They have to believe things on 'Faith' alone, and as a good friend of mine once said, and correctly so.

"Faith is the tool of deceivers, and those who would be deceived."

To which I must add: "Even if one is only deceiving ones self."