Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good for them. That's their prerogative. I have my own reasons for not posting personal pics of myself here, which are frankly none of your damn business.

I'm not shy about nudity in real life situations. That doesn't obligate me to post naked pics on the internet where there's a permanent record viewable by anyone in the world.

Dude. Unlike some people, I'm not trying to "prove" anything, least of all to you.
I really don't give a shit what you think. I "suggest" you quietly go fuck yourself.

YOU my boy are a FAKE little boy!

Give it a rest!!! I have several friends who are models are think nothing of bearing it all on the internet or otherwise...IF indeed you WERE/ARE a model then you of all people would know that the explay of the human body is an expression of humanity and be proud of it. BUT instead you post his crazy fake photos, like you, in your profile. You are fooling no one.

Your comments and profile is so fake and cheesy it is funny...I'm done with you...you bore me little boy.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Give it a rest!!! I have several friends who are models are think nothing of bearing it all on the internet or otherwise...IF indeed you WERE/ARE a model then you of all people would know that the explay of the human body is an expression of humanity and be proud of it. BUT instead you post his crazy fake photos, like you, in your profile. You are fooling no one.

Your comments and profile is so fake and cheesy it is funny...I'm done with you...you bore me little boy.

OOOh, catty. :tongue:

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OOOh, catty. :tongue:

Damn right and well done with this imp! He claims to be a "professional" model yet won't even present a photo without a faceshot. I can't and won't EVER believe him nor will anyone else. :redface:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Aristotle Onassis* reputedly had the bar stools on his yacht The Christina, upholstered with leather made from blue whale foreskins, so he could casually drape an affectionate arm around a female guest and charmingly rasp into her ear:

“Do you realize you are sitting on the largest penis in the world?”

Is that decorating with dick, or what? :frown1:

* ostentatiously rich Greek tycoon, famous in the 60s and 70s, now deceased

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Damn right and well done with this imp! He claims to be a "professional" model yet won't even present a photo without a faceshot. I can't and won't EVER believe him nor will anyone else. :redface:
You're obviously desperate for an eyeful of maxcok*. Have you considered asking nicely, as an alternative to your current asshole tactics?

* Join the queue. :smile:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

Give it a rest!!! I have several friends who are models are think nothing of bearing it all on the internet or otherwise...
Again, that's their prerogative. That doesn't obligate me or anyone else to do the same, nor do I have to explain my reasons, as I already told you. (It's "baring", btw.)

IF indeed you WERE/ARE a model then you of all people would know that the explay of the human body is an expression of humanity and be proud of it. BUT instead you post his crazy fake photos, like you, in your profile. You are fooling no one.
I'm not trying to fool anyone. If you don't like my gallery pics that's your prerogative. A lot of people who understand the point of the satire think they're funny. (And what does "explay" mean?)

Good. I hope you stick to that this time, you big badass man. :grumpy: :wink:

[Edit: Since posting that I see you've continued harassing me in two other threads. You're not to be trusted. Ironic, ain't it?]

Again, I don't care if anyone believes me, least of all the likes of you. I never claimed to be a "professional model" btw, I said I modeled for a fine artist, who incidentally was not a photographer. I may have been a professional model, I may not have. I haven't said one way or the other. It's entirely irrelevant.

You actually sound jealous of what you imagine to be my biography. I have led a very interesting life, some of it very public, but I'm not stupid enough to reveal every identifying detail about it here, nor am I obligated to.
I've revealed far too much already for my own comfort. Just like the personal pics and all the rest, it's none of your damn business what I reveal and what I don't reveal. One thing I don't do is lie, to myself or anyone else.

Now would you please give this a rest? Until you started your childish raging vendetta, people were having fun here. Stop insulting me, stop harassing me all across the board, and stop hijacking exwyhzee's thread.

Seriously, just stop it.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
You're obviously desperate for an eyeful of maxcok*. Have you considered asking nicely, as an alternative to your current asshole tactics?

* Join the queue. :smile:
"eyeful of maxcok" LOL. Cheeky.

Actually.... if you read his post history, a theme emerges. He may be hankering for a 'mouthful of maxcum'. :shock:

Darlin, you're second in line. For an "eyeful", I mean, not a mouthful. No disrespect. Oh, whatever.... :wink:

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Aristotle Onassis* reputedly had the bar stools on his yacht The Christina, upholstered with leather made from blue whale foreskins, so he could casually drape an affectionate arm around a female guest and charmingly rasp into her ear:

“Do you realize you are sitting on the largest penis in the world?”

Is that decorating with dick, or what? :frown1:

* ostentatiously rich Greek tycoon, famous in the 60s and 70s, now deceased
That's hilarious. And hawt!*

* Paris Hilton, vacuous exhibitionist bimbo heiress with too much media play in the 90s and 00s.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Again, that's their prerogative. That doesn't obligate me or anyone else to do the same, nor do I have to explain my reasons, as I already told you. (It's "baring", btw.)

I'm not trying to fool anyone. If you don't like my gallery pics that's your prerogative. A lot of people who understand the point of the satire think they're funny. (And what does "explay" mean?)

Good. I hope you stick to that this time, you big badass man. :grumpy: :wink:

[Edit: Since posting that I see you've continued harassing me in two other threads. You're not to be trusted. Ironic, ain't it?]

Again, I don't care if anyone believes me, least of all the likes of you. I never claimed to be a "professional model" btw, I said I modeled for a fine artist, who incidentally was not a photographer. I may have been a professional model, I may not have. I haven't said one way or the other. It's entirely irrelevant.

You actually sound jealous of what you imagine to be my biography. I have led a very interesting life, some of it very public, but I'm not stupid enough to reveal every identifying detail about it here, nor am I obligated to.
I've revealed far too much already for my own comfort. Just like the personal pics and all the rest, it's none of your damn business what I reveal and what I don't reveal. One thing I don't do is lie, to myself or anyone else.

Now would you please give this a rest? Until you started your childish raging vendetta, people were having fun here. Stop insulting me, stop harassing me all across the board, and stop hijacking exwyhzee's thread.

Seriously, just stop it.

Dude you are crazy! No matter what I post you find some reason to bash me...what is your damage? Lay off, go away and stop it!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You, mister cat, are the one bashing him, from where I'm reading, and he's got seniority on you by a long shot. Use the post history information to educate yourself.

I love me some maxcock wit, btw.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I owned a four-plex below Coit Tower for many years. I lived in one of the apartments. One autumn day an older gentleman, a museum director who was a close friend, brought a woman about his same age over to visit. The woman was Sally Eccles, the widow of Mariner Eccles, a mormon originally from Ewetaw who was a primary architect involved with the creation of the Emergency Banking Act of 1933 and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. He eventually served as the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, appointed by FDR and retired in 1948.

Sally was interested in my four-plex because it was the building her father had built and owned after the 1906 earthquake. And it was where she had grown up in. So it was sort of nice to have someone come by and look over a money pit that I'd had to extensively renovate. I led my friend and Mrs. Eccles upstairs to my apartment and invited them in. At that point in time a major feature of the front living room was a six foot blow up vinyl penis with giant weighted anatomically correct testicles keeping the penis standing up. It had been a gift from someone. And after a recent Hallowe'en party it also sported a rather dashing Stetson cowboy hat that no one ever reclaimed. So I left the Stetson where I found it, on the enormous blush pink vinyl glans penis.

I gave my friend and Mrs. Eccles a thorough tour of my home and gardens, ending with all of us enjoying glasses of wine and Perrier on the front porch We relaxed for several hours enjoying the unusually sunny view that afternoon across the bay of Berkeley Oakland. Mrs. Eccles and I immediately sparked as if we were close and dear friends. My friend, a gay and semi-famous museum director, often used Mrs. Eccles has his "beard" for social events when raising funds for his museum. He was obviously mortified all afternoon. When they left, Mrs. Eccles warmly shook my hand and advised, "Take good care of that Stetson. It's an expensive one.' And they were gone.

Later that evening I received a phone call from my older friend who did his best to rip me a new asshole, because he was so embarrassed by the vinyl blow up penis. But the joke was on him. A week after their visit I received an invitation to join Mrs. Eccles and friends for Thanksgiving dinner. I dressed appropriately, with jacket and tie, (which was rare for me in those days), and amazed and somewhat amused to discover Mrs. Eccles lived at 950 Mason Street in a ten-room residential pent house suite of the The Fairmont Hotel on top of Nob Hill. I must have been a good guest because she also invited me to her annual Christmas party the following month, usually held on December 28th. My older friend who had introduced us had not attended either event.

Sally was Mariner Eccles' second wife, not a mormon, and he had left her a minimum of $80 million in 1974 dollars (that's the year I met her) before he moved to the rock orchard. She was a very interesting woman with black eyes (not brown) that seemed to see through stone. And she had a great sense of humor. I listened and acted on any advice she might share regarding San Francisco. She also became a wonderful dinner guest, always offering to bring along her kitchen maid to help make my dinner parties move smoothly. If one of my guests showed up in leather chaps, Sally was just as gracious as if the guest wore Armani.

I still have the Stetson (it never fit me) and one of my favorite material possessions is a tastefully framed and very large photograph. It was a signed and matted original self-portrait of Mapplethorpe that showed up unexpectedly one day. Attached was a card asking, "Are you taking care of that Stetson?" She had bought and offered it to my museum director friend as a donation to the museum's collection. He had declineid it, so I ended up with it hanging on a south wall of a room that I had converted into a library. That's about the crudest thing we ever shared -- the name "Stetson."

The blow up penis finally had too many holes in it to remain inflated. But the Mapplethorpe photo certainly attracts a whole bunch of uninvited comments. I think it's how the end of the bull whip is inserted.

Last edited:

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How funny! Being of the Greek culture, we have a statue dedicated to the God of fertility. He is generally depicted with a large very bulbous topped dick. Our culture says if you place this idol next to your bed you’ll not only have the best sex ever but you will produce many children. Because I personally like the statue and all Greek statuary, I have several of these and others throughout my home here in the states. Now that you mention it I do notice that people have been a little caught off guard and tend to stare at them when visiting.

Now that I think about it I have a clever idea for the backyard!!!! Film at eleven!!!!!

I have a 4' African fertility God statue, carved from wood. I bought it in a gallery. I was there searching for art and I bought several items over the years it was in business. It has an oversized dick. No one has ever reacted negatively. I've had luck with finding well hung boyfriends so it obviously works.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Dude you are crazy! No matter what I post you find some reason to bash me...what is your damage? Lay off, go away and stop it!
"Bash" you? Are you freaking kidding me? Didn't you say you were "done" with this foolishness? You launched a full on off-topic assault on me out of the blue here, escalated it here, repeatedly insulting me, calling me a liar, a "fake" etc. That's not even taking into account the little rampage you've had going against me in other threads, launching another off-topic attack here, "cautioning" me, and plainly stating your intention to come after me and harass me. All this because a few days ago I observed that labeling yourself "101% straight" seemed "excessive" in light of your graphic descriptions of how much you love guys going down on you and eating your ass, and how much you love eating their cum.

Ever since then (and even before) you've repeatedly defended yourself as a "REAL STRAIGHT guy" etc., and even raised your sexual orientation quotient to "110% straight". Your post history from the beginning is full of qualifications like, "Trust me, I'm as straight as the[y] cum", etc. While you vigorously and angrily defend your self-imposed 101-110% straight label, with the most spectacular irony you keep making it a point to say you "HATE labels" and how much you "wish men would be honest with themselves" so people would be less confused about the "REAL STRAIGHT" guys like yourself -- real "110% straight" guys who just happen to love dicks, love to eat cum, and love being serviced by other guys. :rolleyes:

Dude, whatever your issue, and I'd say it's pretty obvious, you need to stop harassing me. Right now. Stop.

You, mister cat, are the one bashing him, from where I'm reading, and he's got seniority on you by a long shot. Use the post history information to educate yourself.

I love me some maxcock wit, btw.
Thanks Helga, and I love your unique insights and creative use of language. :hug:

Now please, back to our regularly scheduled program, decking the halls with dicks.

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Funny helgaleena should call him Mr Cat because he is so much like that CatsPJ's who had a fucking melt down/brain fart at Max over the same topic in the women's forum.

Same poster different account.....I'm starting to think so.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread has been reported to the moderators; the name calling and insults have derailed this thread and will not be tolerated: Harassment of, or threats against, other LPSG members are against the site rules - This applies to the main forum, thread tags, PMs, chat room, IMs, visitor comments and galleries. Please read The Rules.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG

Reactions: Scrotumlicker2

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Darlin, you're second in line. For an "eyeful", I mean, not a mouthful. No disrespect. Oh, whatever.... :wink:
As they say, a poke in the bush is worth two in the eye.

I'm feeling rather artistic at the moment.
Oh, I missed this. :frown1: How long do your artistic streaks typically last?

All this talk of dick decorations has made me reassess my interior designs. Now I have my eye on something understated, elegant but unmistakeably peen. I imagine it would be appropriate in a Trump residence.

Attachments