Decreasing Flaccid size?

gigantikok: I know this is an odd question, but does anyone know of anyway to naturally DECREASE flaccid size? Unfortunately, i am a shower, and with the profession (acting/theatre) i am going into, i really don't want to have to worry about showing huge bulges with almost any costume i have to wear. If no one knows how to decrease size, does anyone know of any damn good methods of hiding it? ???

asouthernboy: Gig, SPEED!!
Any amphetimines will cause shrinkage...and a buzz, so be careful! Even Nyquil and many other OTC legal drugs will shrink that bad boy up

tallmansf: gigantikok, you have such a nice one I don't know why you'd want to hide it! But if you are really worried about it, then just get a tight jockstrap or some other athletic supporter.

If I'm not mistaken, I remember you saying that you pumped at one time...so you kind of got yourself into this, didn't you? ;-)

gigantikok: Hey, i was younger and still didn't know exactly what i wanted to do for a living. :) We all make mistakes, eh?

gigantikok: Would Nyquil permanently shrink it? How do i come about using these drugs for shrinkage purposes without completely F'ing myself up?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Careful with that stuff, gigantikok, you could get so high you'd end up chewing up the scenery and stepping on others' lines while you emote like a smashed John Barrymore.

Just tuck it in some tightie whities and walk funny.

Pecker

gigantikok: I tuck it into tighty whities everyday! I consider that minimal, and I'm looking for the maximum way of hiding or shrinking my flaccid bulge. If anyone knows anything, please comment

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Hmmmm... perhaps I think this line of questioning is a bit odd because, well, as you've demonstrated yourself, you actually like to market your penis (with that SeanCody.com gig) and aren't afraid to do so, and yet, you're beyond anxious about your endowment in your professional life. Call me crazy, but I don't think a dick has ever made or broke an actor -- hell, look at Ewan McGregor...

bustyredhead: Silly "Horse Hung"...  :)

I think you're fine as is! lol

Besides... I remember seeing some episode of Howard Stern where a hooker (or something) said that Jack Nicholson/Nicklaus (the actor) had a very substantial manhood. Just relax. I enjoyer seeing "Cats" when Mr. Mestophales seemed to have his tail stuck against his tummy! Yum! lol  ;)

- Nene

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When female impersonators need to wear something tight, like a leotard, they use a device called a gaff. It's worn under a dance belt and eliminates (or at least minimizes) the telltale bulge. It's not comfortable, but for a typical length stage play you would most likely be wearing it for under three hours, so it should be bearable.

Longhornjok: There's also an item costumers use called a "penis sheath" which is probably similar to what DMW mentioned above.

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, the way I look at things is they can say worse things about me than saying I have a huge dick, which they do say. Let it go man, it'll be cool. Wear a jock if you get one that can hold your dick soft and let the bulge show. That will get you noticed even more. Actually I've found that I hang larger soft now than I did when say 5 years ago, so it'll probably only hang larger in your future.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
If you decide not to hide your...er...bulge, you may become famous in the following current Broadway Plays:

Long Dong's Journey into Night

Mamma Mia!

Man of La Muncha

Master Harold's Boys

Nine (Inches)

The Phallus of the Opera

Say Good God! Gracie

Take It Out

Thoroughly Modern Willie

Urinetown

Dick-ed

:D

Pecker

H8Monga: Don't forget The Full Monty! No puns needed there...

gigantikok I am surprised you'd worry about that... but have you tried tucking it? I guess that'd be uncomfortable, but it may work...

Nyquil? So THAT'S what happened!

gigantikok: you guys dont seem to understand. I am not insecure about my bulge in my everyday life. I wouldnt make THAT much of an effort to hide it, and I usually dont. It just conserns me in my professional life, that's all. I mean comeon folks, what happens if you are playing Hamlet and you have to wear tights? Do you think the audience will be listening to your lines or watching you act? Wrong, they'll be staring at a huge bulge. If you guys were actors you would understand a bulge on stage is an unwanted distraction that i dont need. So, i am not insecure about it, just conserned with how it will affect me in the theatre world.

P.s- i know there are misspelled words, i just can't use spell check right now

Longhornjok: Two words... penis sheath - any good costumer can hook you up.

Slingshot: I have to agree with Gigantikok's statement above; I do some semi-professional stage acting (improv actually) and when you're on stage, the situation re showing a bulge is completely different to that in everyday life.

Everyone is already looking at you, they can look straight at your crotch if they like, and if you're sporting a huge bulge, they will. I wore black tights on stage once, thinking, "ah, it's not so big, everyone has a bit of a bulge, no-one will give a damn" (you know how you get used to the size of your own cock, it stops seeming unusual). When I got on stage: the other actor just lost track of what he was doing, the audience laughed, there were comments from the sidelines... the show basically stopped while people stared at my bulge. It has been years and I STILL get comments about it.

My point is: you are right to worry, people will feel free to embarrass you about it, and it's unprofessional to distract from the show in such a way.

H8Monga: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1055801733;start=0#15 date=06/21/03 at 00:58:18]you guys dont seem to understand.  I am not insecure about my bulge in my everyday life.  I wouldnt make THAT much of an effort to hide it, and I usually dont.  It just conserns me in my professional life, that's all.  I mean comeon folks, what happens if you are playing Hamlet and you have to wear tights?  Do you think the audience will be listening to your lines or watching you act?  Wrong, they'll be staring at a huge bulge.  If you guys were actors you would understand a bulge on stage is an unwanted distraction that i dont need.  So, i am not insecure about it, just conserned with how it will affect me in the theatre world.

P.s- i know there are misspelled words, i just can't use spell check right now[/quote]

I understand what you mean...

Tucking it like under your testicles (man that's got to be the word of the day) while wearing something tight to keep it in place won't help?

I know it's possible to hide somehow. I just recalled once when I was in 3rd grade after gym and I was changing in the stall (as I always did) when I heard someone come in the rest room area. I looked through a crack and it was one of the coaches going to one of the urinals. I know I saw him basically uncoil himself from somewhere. He never showed in any clothes he wore. I've known him most of my life and you just can't tell... however being about 8 I don't know if he had as much as you gigantik but I am sure that if he were acting like you and faced with the same problem, he might be worried too. There's got to be a way.

sammygirly: Tucking...Hapi, has anyone REALLY explained this phenomena to you? Erm, I have friends who do shows where they impersonate females and...once the technique was explained to me in detail....I mean....DONT DO IT!!! There HAS to be potential for serious damage forcing the testicles back up into the body...

Anyway, about the dilemma at hand - I can see your point because, I will admit to pointing out the hung on-stage...especially if they're in leotard. I'm sure there's costume tricks to hiding it somewhat as the men have suggested.

Erm, one queen I know uses duct tape (ow ow ow)