Decreasing Flaccid size?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Well, sammy, one thing that can be said for female impersonators forcing their testicles back up into the areas they descended from, is that it would tend to make a guy walk funny!

And what better way to get the walk right for heels?

:D

Pecker

gigantikok: OUCH, sammygirly, lol! Yet another use for duct tape i hadn't thought of... don't think i'll be trying it though, I'd end up using the whole roll! j/k haha ;)

H8Monga: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1055801733;start=0#19 date=06/21/03 at 08:26:11]Tucking...Hapi, has anyone REALLY explained this phenomena to you? Erm, I have friends who do shows where they impersonate females and...once the technique was explained to me in detail....I mean....DONT DO IT!!!  There HAS to be potential for serious damage forcing the testicles back up into the body...

Anyway, about the dilemma at hand - I can see your point because, I will admit to pointing out the hung on-stage...especially if they're in leotard.  I'm sure there's costume tricks to hiding it somewhat as the men have suggested.

Erm, one queen I know uses duct tape (ow ow ow)
[/quote]

OH NO! I wasn't suggesting forcing anything up anywhere! That made me cringe.  I just meant put it somewhere like between the scrotum and leg...  No no to anything damaging! I know that when I got tired of retracting, I'd stretch it and put it between my leg and scrotum. I thought that'd might work.

gigantikok: no, people wouldnt see much of a bulge if you are just wearing tight pants i guess, but if you are wearing tights or jazz pants even that wouldn't work. But i bet this "penis sheath" or "gaff" might work. Ill check it out.

Longhornjok: Gigantikok, you don't have to resort to drag queen accessories. hehe

Here's some info I found:

"Now, here is a topic that is often overlooked, yet pertinent to male costuming. Similar to a jock strap, a men's dance belt is designed for the stage and theatre. A jock strap is meant to hold the male "package" together for safety, while a dance belt composes and masks the natural, asymmetrical "behavior."

A dance belt is a padded undergarment for men, commonly used in ballet. It has a thick, elasticized waist to smooth the abdomen and the back resembles a G-string. On the other hand, a jock strap is a padded pouch (fabric w/ removable plastic cup) with an elasticized waist and two straps that fit around the upper thighs. A dance belt takes getting used to, especially if you do not normally wear formfitting undergarments. However, a dance belt works visual wonders. It also curbs the urge to tug on yourself, like a sweaty baseball player.

To avoid embarrassment and give the wrong impression, wearing a dance belt will smooth out and compose the male genitalia. It will create a 'seamless' silhouette, as well as lift your buttocks. Please wear a dance belt or something similar underneath any unitard or formfitting costume, such as SAIYAN BATTLE UNIFORMS, PLUGSUITS, etc.. It is simply unflattering to see a male cosplayer with his 'block and tackle pokin' out and tellin' time like a sundial.'"

And here is a Capezio site: barryscapezio.com/store/clothing_mens.html

I also know there is an actual items costumer's use called a penis sheath, but you would have to talk to a wardrobe person or tailor about that (no, not the vaginal/penis sheath you found haha).

Good luck!

gigantikok: I had already heard of dance belts and tried them. They don't fully provide what I need. Like i said earlier, i need to find some device to wear under a dance belt, under some biking shorts and that should pretty much do the job. So, if i have to resort to transvesite gadgets and gismos, i'm willing to deal with that. So, DMW, did you look at the link? Is that the type of gaff you were talking about?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1055801733;start=20#26 date=06/22/03 at 19:43:25]So, DMW, did you look at the link?  Is that the type of gaff you were talking about?[/quote]

Actually, I had a plain gaff in mind rather than one with a fake vagina molded onto it!

gigantikok: well, i figured i could cover up the vagina looking part of it lol, i guess ill just have to keep looking harder ::)