Dedicated Pumpers

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
like pumping here. have pumped for about 10 years on and off. haven't noticed permanent increase in length or thickness...well maybe a little increase in thickness, but do increase lenght and thickeness for a little while. looks great stuffed in my jeans. pump maybe 5-8 times a month but not on a regular schedule..more like when I want to

cringon4u

1st Like
Media
I enjoy pumping and plane on a daily pump this year and will post new pics from time to time to see the gain if any. I have been pumping off and on for over two years now and can get my balls over 16" around and stretched out 8" and my dick the largest I got it been 8" long and 9 3/4"around I had worked on filling 3" thick tube it about 12" around by 10" long. I have seen a picture of a guy that has filled a 7" thick tube that is one BIG FAT DICK.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been pumping for over 30 years. I started because of a back injury that got in the way of my selfsucking; I could only get to within a couple of inches before my back would start to hurt. Having read that pumping could add up to 4 inches, I though "That's for me!" (how nieve), but of course it's done very little other than give me hours of pleasure and fun. I have made 1 1/4" in the last 3 years though, but that's mainly due to the stretching and jelqing I do. Over a long period of gentle physical exercising and yoga stretching, I've also overcome the back problem and can selfsuck ok now.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any suggestions on a good pump that lasts? Any suggestions on how to keep the effects? I guess not jerking off would help and using a cock ring to keep the flow.

If you can afford it I'd go for the QS7 electric from pumtoys, it's the best I've come across so far.