Dedication Part 1

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've just been demotivated as of late, I'll jump back on soon :D

*EDIT*

Actually, I forgot I had actually typed out the next part, so here you go, enjoy :D

Last edited:

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Moe awoke again, with the sun breaking through the blinds, turning him to his side and opening his eyes. Mollie was still in a deep sleep, the blanket only covering herself from the waist down, On her back. Her giant breasts seemed to defy gravity, hanging only slightly to each side of her. Had Moe not had first hand experience with her breasts, he would've swore they were fake. Moe sat up in bed, his limp penis was actually resting on the bed between his legs, causing him to smirk a bit. He rubbed his eyes, and made his way to his bathroom.

After doing his usual morning grooming routine, he began his enlargement routine. First, he took some pills, which were used to help increase blood circulation to his penis. He began his stretches, his exercises, his clamping. It was 10:00am, and Moe spent at least an hour a day on his exercises. Today, was slightly special though.

Moe pulled out his penis pump. He knew he would eventually need to get a bigger one, but needed to save up money. This pump was 12 inces long, and 8 inches around, and at the rate of Moe's growth, he felt that he would soon outgrow it. His penis was growing so large, that at some points, it would press against the glass, as his penis's swollen state managed to take up the pump. He didn't know how soon that would be. His exercises had his erect penis slightly swollen already, as he fit his penis into the pump, and began to slowly pump his penis.

A few moments passed, as Moe felt the pressure in his penis expand it in all directions. It was common for a penis to swell up while pumping, but after a few hours or so, it would go back to it's more normal state. This wasn't different for Moe, but he loved seeing his penis bigger than normal, and got excited that he might actually be that big on a normal basis. After a few more moments, he glanced down, and saw The base and the head of his penis (normally, the 2 thickest parts of Moe's penis)pressing against the glass of the pump, all the way around. Moe's heart began to race, as time slowly crept by, the parts of his penis that were pressing against the glass were more abundant. More and more of his penis began to press against the glass, all the way around, all up and down the shaft. This was a first for Moe, was he watched his penis lengthen up to the top, and press against the glass there, too. His artifically swollen penis had completely filled up his 12x8 tube.

Moe smiled at the pace of which his penis was growing. He knew after a few hours or so, he would go back to normal, and after he was done pumping, he slid the tube off his penis, which was a challenge. His penis was stuffed into the pump, and pulling it off pulled at his skin, causing him some pain.. He glanced down at his penis, the swelling had gone down a bit, but it was still bigger than normal. He stroked it a few times, happy with the fact that his penis was not softer, or "squishy" after pumping, it was just as hard as it had always been (extremely). He gave himself some rest time, and did his recovery exercises, and then walked out of his bathroom, flaccid again. After his exercises, though, his penis was still swollen, even in it's flaccid state, hanging a good 8 inches down.

He walked back into his room, and saw Mollie sitting up, stretching, sticking her chest out. "Hi." She said.

"Good morning." Moe wasn't sure which direction he should go. Should he ask her to leave? He wasn't that kind of guy, he liked to follow through with things. He was starving, though.

"So...what have you got planned?" Mollie said, stealing a few glances down at Moe's massive penis. Now that the alcohol had warn off, she was less aggressive, trying to be subtle.

Moe caught her glances though, and was about to respond, when his phone rang. He picked it up, the caller ID saying Sarah, and he hit the button to stop the ringer, and set the phone back down. "Well...are you hungry?"

"Starving!" She said. "Yesterday was amazing..."

"Well, we can do it again, and get some breakfast, what do you say?" Moe suggested.

Mollie paused, then smiled, and laid back onto the bed, and threw the covers off her completely. Instantly, Moe was growing hard, and walked over to her. "Jesus, you look even bigger while I'm sober." She said, and began stroking his now slightly inflated penis.

The sex was amazing again. Mollie was a bit more vocal though. "Goddddd you are so big..." This was followed by "Please...go a bit slow, let me get use to this..." After a few more moments, she said "God...Goddddd you are ripping me in half..."

"Want me to slow down?" Moe asked.

Mollie paused, and panted. "N...No...just...don't go faster yet...Oh God it's so thick..."

It was incredibly empowering to Moe. They tried different positions, with Mollie basically repeating the words God, so, and big several times, followed by a "I think I can feel it in my stomach..." Moe got a phone call again, during the sex, but ignored it, his phone giving the new voicemail sound afterward.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It took her a bit more time to be able to take most of him, but he still couldn't enter her all the way. He assumed this was a combination of him being slightly engorged, and her being less relaxed without alcohol. Still though, Mollie had orgasm after orgasm, less intense than the one the night before, but several of them, and finishing off with Moe unleashing his massive load onto her chest and face. "God, I forgot there was so much..." She said, panting. "I need to take a shower..." She said, and got up out of bed, limping away from Moe's bed. She stopped, and turned around, her giant breasts swinging back and forth. "Which way is the bathroom?"

"Right around that corner." Moe explained, and Mollie turned around, and Moe watched her beautiful figure walk in that direction.

"I'm gonna be sore for a month." She mumbled, and Moe smiled.

Moe got up, his penis slowly deflating, and saw that his missed call was from Sarah again, and she left him a voicemail. He listend to it.

I can't believe you. You aren't even gonna try to call me to fix this? Is your stupid penis that important to you? You can go fuck yourself with it.

Moe contemplated calling her, but didn't when he heard Mollie turn on the shower. Moe paused for a moment, and decided to join Mollie in the shower, and had amazing sex again.

They left the apartment eventually, and went to a restaurant to get some breakfast. They chatted, and actually got along really well. They had a lot in common, and clicked quickly. Moe contemplated pursuing a relationship with Mollie, but she was actually done with school in a month or so, and would be heading back to her state. She did, though, have an insatiable appetite for sex, and she led Moe to the women's restroom, where they had sex in the bathroom stall. This also led to him getting oral in the car on the way home (oral to the best of her ability), and one final amazing round of sex before she left.

"Well, Moe, it's been fun." She said, as she began to walk out of his apartment.

"Wait." Moe said. "I know you aren't looking for anything serious, but...um..." Moe paused, unsure of what to say at this point.

Mollie didn't say anything for a few moments, but saw Moe was having trouble. "Look, you're sweet...but I don't want to get involved in something that will end shortly."

Moe smiled. "No no, I mean...like...friends...that enjoy each other's company?"

"Friends with benefits?" Mollie asked.

Moe paused. "Yes." He said, laughing a bit.

Mollie smiled. "I can't say no to you, you are too good in bed." She said, and was about to leave.

"Wait!" Moe said, and she turned back. "Just out of curiosity, how far and kinky are you willing to go?"

Mollie laugh, and blushed. "I...do dig chicks." She said, stuck out her tongue jokingly.

Moe wasn't sure if Mollie was joking or not, but smiled anyway. "I guess I'll see you later."

Mollie gave Moe a kiss, and opened his apartment door, but was Startled by Sarah standing outside. "Oh...uh...hi." Mollie said, and looked around awkwardly.

"Who are you?" Sarah said, aggressively.

Mollie paused, and looked at her oddly. Then looked back at Moe. "I'll...see you later Moe." And she ducked out of the apartment.

Sarah walked in and slammed the door behind her. "You son of a bitch!"

"Don't slam my door! What do you want, I don't want to talk to you right now."

"One day, and you jump in bed with some whore?!"

Moe paused, shaking his head. "Get out, you said this was over. I'm sick of your bullshit. You never want to do anything, you just want me to stay home with you. You complain about everything. This relationship was over long ago."

There was some more arguing, which slowly subsided, with Sarah doing something Moe never expected from her. She threw down her purse, and jumped on Moe, and began passionately making out with him. Moe never saw Sarah act like this before, but went along with it anyway.

B_0beron

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Suggestion:
If he gets any bigger, throw in the token gay slut, who will take him after some guys turns him down like Sarah did :p some guy who will just bend over and take it like a bitch!

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly, I really would want to, to appeal to as many people as I can, but I don't find gay sex appealing, and I barely have enough motivation to write this story lol. sorry, but don't expect any gay sex :(

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, I really would want to, to appeal to as many people as I can, but I don't find gay sex appealing, and I barely have enough motivation to write this story lol. sorry, but don't expect any gay sex :(

Write it however you like, We love what you've written so far. Don't listen to the masses, just do it your way. If you listen to the masses, you get STAR WARS Episode one.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
By all means continue this story. What aspect of the story are you struggling with?

It just seems the story is gonna loop itself. he gets slightly bigger, has sex. has sex girl says "omg how big". then repeat.

I just feel like im writing the same thing over and over again, and I dont really want to put a lot of effort into coming up with really unique ideas in a story made to just turn people on. that I would rather put the creative ideas and energy toward something that is more meaningful than a way to get turned on.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Moez, what ever you decide to do. One of your great gifts of writing, I must say. Is the Detail you put into the stories. They are so great and detailed. The clear realistic image just appears in my mind.

So whatever you do, I hope you do more stories.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sarah rubbed her hands all over Moe, unable satisfy her need to be able to touch every single part of his body. She was resisting her primal needs all these months with him. She always felt dirty, like a slut, enjoying Moe's penis as she actually had, and she couldn't handle it anymore. She dropped down to her knees after almost ripping her own shirt off, and began working furiously at Moe's jeans, which were the only things he was actually wearing after his adventures with Mollie.

His penis was semi erect, but grew to it's full erection, pointing straight out, massively throbbing with life. Sarah began licking up and down the shaft, lubricating it with her saliva, then using both her hands to stroke up and down the massive penis. Moe leaned back against the wall, as Sarah exhausted her body using all the energy she could to stimulate Moe's massive member.

"I love it..." She whispered softly. "I need more..." She said in a whisper again, unhooking her bra as she tried her best to fit Moe's massive penis in her mouth. Moe leaned his head back in pleasure, and Sarah had stopped with the oral, got nude, and grabbed the head of Moe's penis, slowly guiding it toward her womenhood. "God, Moe, go as fast and hard as you can, I fucking want you so badly..." Sarah said, this new primal lust made Sarah seem like a different person.

Moe never realized this is what Sarah actually wanted, and he plowed her, balls deep, banging on her cervix, and she loved every minute of it. Moe had never experienced a girl so wet, besides Mollie the night before, and Sarah had even more, dripped down his leg as he penetrated her doggy style.

They both drifted to Moe's room, and Moe picked Sarah up, and pressed her back against the wall, slamming himself into her. Sarah was never so vocal, never so loud, never so into sex during their entire relationship. She had let go of all her inhibitions, and enjoyed Moe's massive penis. Her moans were non-stop, and kept growing louder and louder. Moe turned around, and threw her onto his bed. He was never so turned on in his life, seeing someone wanting him so much, his penis never looked so big. Sarah felt the same, and in only 20 minutes of Moe's giant penis ravaging her, she had already had 3 orgasms.

He walked right up to Sarah, laying on her back, and slowly moved his penis head around the outside of her vagina. "Please..." She moans and thrust up her hips slightly, her face lost in in lust as she bit her lower lip. "Put it in, it's so big..." Moe continued to tease her, rubbing it softly and slowly outside her vagina. She tried to push her waist down onto it, but Moe pulled back slightly, enjoying the sight of Sarah writhing in what seemed like pain for his giant, hard, pulsing member. "Fuck me you bastard!" She said, with a slight tone of anger in her voice.

Moe, at this point, gladly obliged, and pressed his penis into her part of the way. She was on he bed, he was standing on the side of it, her legs up in the air. Moe grabbed her by her thighs and pulled her body so that his huge cock plunged deep inside her. He stood straight up, and had to lift her up a bit. Her hips in the air, Moe slammed harder and faster than her ever had before. Moving around the entire room, trying every position, Moe and Sarah went at it for few hours. Moe slamming his entire member deep into her, and Sarah having orgasm after Orgasm. Moe's exercises made him an unstoppable force, able to last for what seemed an eternity.

Afterward, they both laid on his bed. The entire room smelled of sex, Sarah and Moe covered in each other's fluids. As they both laid there, panting. Sarah sat up. "God..." Lifting up Moe's flaccid member, and then dropping it. "I wanted to do that for so long..."

Moe just smiled a bit. "So." he started. "What was your problem then?"

"Moe, I know I seem crazy...I just don't like...liking your penis. It feels amazing...but I feel so dirty...I don't think I can stay in a relationship with you."

Moe shrugged. "Yeah, I don't think we were working out either."

"But you need to help me." She said. "I want to get it out of my system. I know I won't be able to have a meaningful relationship unless I have had my fill of your giant monster."

Moe wasn't gonna complain, but was actually confused as to why things were going so well for him all of a sudden. Two friends with benefits in the same day? This can't possibly get any better. "I can't say no to something like that."

"So..." Sarah began. "Who as that girl?"

"Just a friend." Moe responded.

"Did...you guys have sex?"

Moe paused. "Yeah..."

"Was she good?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah..." Moe knew Mollie was hotter, but Sarah had more passion, was able to take all of Moe, and Moe liked how Sarah was in bed more than Mollie. He wasn't gonna say that though. "Honestly, you are better."

"You should call her, we can all have fun tonight." Sarah said.

"Wait, what?"

"I always wanted to try a threesome too...but was always too nervous. I want to get that out of my system too." Moe counted his blessings. Moe got up, and walked toward his bathroom. "Where are you going?" Sarah asked.

"I gotta do my exercises." Moe said.

"Hold on, I got you something." Sarah said. She got up, and grabbed a box from outside his room. Moe hadn't noticed that she brought it with her. "I could tell you were getting too big for your pump, so I got you a bigger one."

"Seriously? These things are expensive though..." Moe said.

"I know, but I want to see you as big as possible. I want to take it all!" She said, and blushed a bit.

"Wow...thanks Sarah." Moe said, and smiled.

"Mind if I help you with your exercises?" Sarah asked, and Moe let her.

Moe, Mollie, and Sarah began having constant sex. When any combination of them had time off with Moe, they would be at his apartment, playing with his massive penis. Every possible combination was had, and Sarah and Mollie had grown close as friends and as sex buddies. They had begun to experiment with each other, so that when one of them was with Moe, the other could still have fun. For a good month and a half, they had wild sex, lasting for hours upon hours. Moe filled every orifice on both girls that he was able to. They played with each other, or with him. It was an endless, hedonistic, celebration of lust.

Moe thought he was the luckiest guy in the world, and kept his enlargement exercises going. With Sarah helping him with his exercises (which they kept secret from Mollie), the exercises seemed much more intense and effective. Sarah pushed him even more than he was pushing himself, and he began to gain even faster. Over the month and a half, Moe's penis swelled from 10 inches long and 7 around to more than a foot long. Moe remembered when it happened, when before an exercise, Sarah brought out his ruler, got him erect. Their smiles grew with Moe's erection, as it passed the length of the ruler. Moe was now 12.5 inches long, and 8.2 inches around. He was thicker around than a soda can, and Sarah still took all of it.

Mollie, on the other hand, noticed the growth...and wasn't having the same amount of fun Sarah was...

Big Irish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very nice. I like your attention to detail and your ability to really build the story. Love that he keeps getting bigger. thanks for your effort and energy involved.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The trends in sex with Mollie and Sarah seemed to begin fading. Moe's penis was more than a foot long, and this seemed to have the most drastic effect on Mollie. She was way more hesitant about having sex, she tried to make sure she was the one in control to prevent Moe from going too deep, and was moving really slowly. Her moans of pleasure turned into whimpers of pain, and he face changed from being constantly full of lust to a wincing expression of discomfort. Mollie began to fade away slowly, having sex with Moe less and less as Moe got bigger and bigger.

Sarah, on the other hand, seemed to adapt way more to Moe's giant penis. She was, after all, the reason Moe was able to gain so much over the weeks. Even though she was still able to take Moe down to the base of his shaft (almost magically it seemed), Sarah stopped helping Moe with his exercises.

Still, with this trend, Moe was dedicated. He kept at it to the best of his abilities, keeping with his mind set to get as big as his body would allow. His penis was an absolute monster. Moe stood in front of the mirror, admiring himself a bit. The endless amount of sex seemed to have a positive effect on his body. He had lost some weight, and his body seemed a bit more toned (especially his midsection, he was starting to see an outline of abs). He began to feel that he should start picking up weight lifting. He looked down at his at his crotch, in his boxer briefs.

Moe didn't like to have his giant penis hang off to one side. It annoyed him when it stuck to his leg. Besides, if he did his best to keep it right in the middle, the bulge he created was much more obvious. Right now, in nothing but underwear, his penis was so large, it was easily contrasted to his large testicles. The exercises he had picked up had also increased his sperm and semen production, and his balls have been growing massively along with his penis. Moe stood at a profile and looked at it, his curled up penis and giant balls extended a good 3 inches out from his waist. Looking back at himself forward, he examined himself some more. His underwear was tight against his crotch, showing the outline of his giant balls under his limp penis.

He smiled, and pinched his underwear on the sides, and pulled down slightly. The waist band went off his waist, and fell down a bit, but stopped. The back of his underwear had fallen down, exposing his butt, but the waist band was caught at the top of his protruding penis, which was pushed forward by his massive balls, even when freed from the support of his underwear. Smiling again, he pulled it forward, and dropped them to the ground.

Moe stepped in the shower, the water hitting his body, and he began to remember the previous night. Mollie, Sarah, and Moe had amazing sex. He went through the events in his head, starting off with just Sarah, having sex with her when Mollie came in. Moe laid on his back, with Sarah riding him, taking his giant penis like a champ. Mollie sat on Moe's face, with Moe licking her womenhood. This eventually changed to Moe plowing Mollie doggy style, with Mollie eating out Sarah. This changed to both of them licking up and down Moe's giant penis, then followed both of them "scissoring" themselves with Moe's giant member in the middle.

Recalling the events in his mind, Moe penis went erect. He looked down, still amazed by how big he had gotten. It curved upward, and slightly to the right. A giant vein started from the base of his shaft right up to just below his giant head. He eyed himself down, moving from the start of the shaft, following his penis straight out, and watching it go up, and up, and up. He grabbed his giant member at the base, still amazed that he couldn't fit his hand all the way around it, and that there was still a good inch or so between his thumb and his finger. He put his other hand right above his first hand, and still half of his giant penis was still handless. He jerked his hands up and down, water falling down onto his penis, dripping down all along his giant shaft, but most of it following down, and pouring off his massive balls. Having so much surface area for the water to collect, it was like a waterfall had formed between his legs. His penis head was the thickest part of penis, giving his a massive rim right at the bottom of his head, and being a full, massive sphere of flesh, as big as peach. He couldn't wait until he could say his head was as big as a tennis ball.

In his room, Mollie had stirred from her sleep, and got up. Sarah had already been awake, and was on Moe's computer, web surfing. "Is Moe in the shower?" Mollie asked.

"Yeah, I got next though." Sarah said, not looking away.

There was a pause for a few moments, when Mollie finally felt she needed to say something. "Do you think that Moe is too big?"

Sarah turned and looked at Mollie. "Wait, isn't that why you are with him? No one is as big as him."

"Yeah, that's the problem. He's that big, and he's still growing! It's not as comfortable with it as I use to be...I don't know...maybe I'm just getting bored of it."

Sarah shrugged. "I can see what you mean." She paused. "It was great and all, but Moe isn't my type...now that the sex is losing it's significance...there doesn't seem to be a reason to be with him, you know?" Sarah explained.

"Yeah, but I could've used a lot more sex...back when he wasn't this...BIG!" Mollie explained. "He actually hurts me...doesn't it hurt you?"

"No, I guess I have some sort of super vagina or something." Sarah said, and giggled a bit. "It's not the sex though, I still find that great. But there is nothing there, you know?"

The conversation continued a bit, with Sarah and Mollie deciding to end this with Moe. Moe walked out of his shower, nude, with the girls right outside the door. Moe was shocked a bit, the two of them standing right there.

"Well Moe..." Mollie said. "It's been great."

"Yeah, but this looks like it's gotta end." Sarah explained.

Moe paused. "Wait, why?!"

"Come on, you knew this wasn't go on forever, didn't you?" Mollie explained.

"I told you, I just need to get it out of my system." Sarah said.

"Wait, It's not out of my system yet." Moe said. "Come on!"

Mollie shook her head, and walked toward his door. "Sorry Moe."

"Bye." Sarah said.

"Just one last one! Come on!" The girls had left. "Aww..." Moe said, sad that his amazing sex adventures had ended. He glanced up, at his computer, and came up with something.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Moe came up with a brilliant idea. He got out his camera, and began taking pictures of his penis. First he took a few of him just standing, flaccid. He took pictures next to random items and objects. Then he got himself hard, and took some pictures of himself, and put them on some penis rating sites. He took pictures of his penis next to soda cans, shampoo bottles, video game controllers, and even his keyboard. His massive penis dwarfed every one of them in at least 1 direction.

Almost instantly he was getting comments and messages.

Holy shit you are massive!

"Oh God...

i gotta try that in me, are you near the Chicago area?

I've never seen anything like that, I hope you live near me.

That can't be real. I call photoshop.

I'd love to see you tear up my girlfriend with that monster.

Faaaaakkkeee!

Holy crap how big are you?

You're a white mandingo, except bigger!

The sight of your giant got me wet instantly...

Where do you live? I'll fly out there and treat that monster right.

Are you people idiots? This is so fucking fake.

I've been touching myself to your picture all day...

I think we need some more proof...this looks too good to be true.

These comments were turning Moe on, even though some were men. He decided to upload a video of himself. He set his camera right under his computer monitor. He stood up, and stood far enough so that the view caught only from his chest to halfway down his thighs, and began recording.

After recording his video, Moe watched it, and began to edit it, adding in bubbles to the video to comment on himself.

It started with Moe just standing there with his penis, hanging down insanely massively. He grabbed his tape measure, and started it at the base of his penis, and slowly moved it down. Completely soft, his penis measured 8 inches long. He wrapped the measuring tape around, measuring it at 5.5 around. The first bubble popped up at that point, saying "That's 8 inches long and 5.5 inches around, while soft." He was bigger soft than most people were hard, and he still wanted more. He cupped his balls with his hands, and hefted them. They hung even lower than his penis did, and overflowed his hand, each testicle shifting back and forth, combined, bigger than an average orange. The next bubble read "They're so full..."

Moe then tugged at his penis in every direction, and lifted it up and around, to show people that it was real. "All real, not prosthetic" said the next bubble. He stopped, and moved his hand, and began to remember the night he had with Mollie and Sarah. Slowly, his flaccid penis began to throb slightly, swelling like a water balloon slowly being filled with water, and this without any stimulation. Little by little, it began to harden, and point outward at the camera. His giant vein began to show along the top. "You can see that vein pulsing" the next bubble said, which was true. His penis was now pointing straight out, and Moe turned side to side, and then stayed with the right side of his body toward the camera, and he continued to grow hard. His penis head was now pointing upward, slowly rising, gaining his upward curve.

finally, after 2 long minutes, Moe's penis was fully erect. "Fake penises can't get hard like this." The next bubble said. Moe moved his body side to side, to give people every angel, and began tugging at his penis again, showing that it was real. Slowly, he began stroking himself. "Look! It's too big for my hand to wrap around!" The next bubble popped up saying. Moe then picked up his tape measure again, bringing it to the base, then moving it up to the head. He then marked it with his thumb, and his hands didn't move from the camera's view. He brought the tape measure to the camera. Another bubble appeared "That's right, 12 and a half inches." He then backed up again, and wrapped the tape measure around, doing the same thing as he did with length. "...and a bit more than 8.2 inches around. thicker than a soda can!" Moe then moved and twisted his body around, giving people different angels again. Another bubble appeared again. "It might still be growing! :eek:"

He stood there, stroking his giant penis slowly with both hands, grabbing the penis head every now and then. He then walked over to his chair and sat down in it his computer chair, showing his body from the waist up. He pulled his giant penis to his torso, the head of it going right up between his nipples, even while sitting back. He began to stroke his penis up and down again, his giant balls bouncing on the seat of his computer chair. He moved his penis around, playing with it like it was a baseball bat, pretending to take a swing at a ball. He then brought it down against his thigh, and brought his camera up, and moved it up and down the shaft, showing that his penis head was only 3-4 inches away from his knee.

Then he brought it up, pointing straight upward, and brought his face down right next to it. He didn't suck himself, with a bubble popping up "I don't want to suck myself off, but this just shows how easily I could if I wanted to...and if my mouth was big enough ;)"

He then continued to stroke, for about 10 minutes, playing little games with his penis, using it as a light saber, playing golf with it, and slamming it on his desk, making a loud slamming sound.

Eventually, he got ready to orgasm, and turned his camera. He stood about 4 feet from a wall, and put the camera to show the wall and his body. When his load started shooting out, it was slamming against the wall, hitting with such intensity, it was actually splashing back on his body and some got on the camera. After 6 shots, a bubble appeared saying "That's 6 shots so far." The bubble appeared randomly, keeping count with each shot of Moe's cum that went out with intense, insane velocity. Next came "10", then "14", then "19", and lastly, "25", that's when his penis began dribbling instead of shooting.

Moe walked over to his camera, facing it, and tugged at it again, and showed every angel, to make sure people knew he was real, and the bubble popped up. "Totally real, totally huge, still extremely hard." The video ended with Moe's penis slamming into the desk the camera was on right in front of it. Moe smiled at his video, and uploaded it to a streaming sex video site. Instantly the comments came flooding in again.

"HOLY CRAP!

you are huge!!!!!!

oh my god i want that in me now

I've never been so turned on in my life...

You are too big for me...but it sure is fun to watch.

Hold on...I think I have you in one of my classes! I'm so gonna jump on that :p

holy shit that thing is thicker than my arm.

omg please email me i want you so bad...

my boyfriend just doesn't seem to be worth it after watching this.

good god....

how the hell did you get so big?!

Seriously, you've got to have the biggest penis in the world.

There has to be something wrong with this...it's too big to be human.

It's so beautiful...

Please, come out and see me...I want it so bad...

Moe?! Is that you? LOL you are a fucking monster!

That thing would wreck me...

Holy shit dude...I can only dream of being that big.

OH. MY. GOD.

It's so....big!

It's still growing?! my god, you'll never be able to have sex...

Moe got message upon message upon message. At first, he decided to try to weed out the ones the ones that weren't nearby, but some rich, powerful, sexy women were gladly willing to fly him out, or fly out to him, to experience his giant monster...