Dedication Part 1

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Moe made it home without any problems. Sam was probably too scared to go to the police, since she would probably get in just as much trouble as Moe would for robbing her. A majority chemicals she had or had used were illegal without a license.

Moe made it home, Sam leaving him a bunch of threatening voice and emails. Not only that, she threatened to make her way toward his city, find him, and personally beat him down. Moe didn't worry much though. He read through Sam's notes, seeing that she used all this stuff on herself, to get as big as she did, and intended to keep getting bigger. Without these notes, though, Sam couldn't recreate the drugs. Even though Sam was strong, Moe had no fear from her. He knew Sam, and knew Sam wouldn't take the risk of finding him.

Moe couldn't figure out how Sam had the knowledge in chemistry or biology, but it didn't matter. He could use this stuff and get really big. Bigger than anyone. Bigger in every way. He began to imagine himself, being even taller than Sam, being the tallest, strongest, most muscle man in the world.

Moe paused, and thought to himself. It was only a month since Moe reached his present massive size, and he thought about how much sadness it brought him. He didn't think about the size, though. He realized how stupid he was, how shallow, how self centered he was, to have such a goal. To put so much focus on penis size, to base his life on how much sex he could get from as many girls as possible. The fact that this ended sent him spiraling downward.

Moe reflected on his shortcomings. He reflected on the girls who were only with him for sex. He reflected on how he was only with them for the same reason. He realized, without the sex, he had nothing. He couldn't believe he actually contemplated, even for a few moments, to get even bigger. These notes, these chemicals, they showed they had a different impact on different people. Moe went from 6 inches to 16, a 10 inch gain, but 2nd place went to a guy who went from 4 inches to 10. The notes also showed these things had more of an "endless" effect when dealing with height. Really, Sam just didn't know where the limits were, and she intended to test the limits of them on herself.

This stuff could really help out some people who need it, but in the wrong hands, or in the hands as someone who was like Moe, they could be dangerous.

Moe got a safe, and buried Sam's notes, knowing he would come back for them someday, to help out someone who needed it. He contemplated how much time and effort he wasted on his penis, and thought about how he could've actually made the world a better place with that time and effort. Moe closed his site, and took all the money he made and donated it to various charities. He then contacted world record authorities. He was determined to make all his hard work something that would benefit humanity, even if it was just slightly.

Within a few months, Moe was in the world records for biggest human penis. The money poured in. With that money, Moe donated most of it to charities as well, but spent the rest of it on a trip to the far east, to live in a Buddhist temple, to reflect on himself internally. He literally dropped off the earth to his friends and family back home, dropped everything, and left, leaving only a letter to his family, saying he would be back.

It took him 2 years to feel that he had bettered himself. He trained physically and mentally, and came back, abstinent, vowing to never touch a women until he met the perfect one. He did. He came back home, reunited with his family and friends, and got back into school. There, he met Kristin. Kristin was perfect for Moe. They shared all the same hobbies, they challenged each other, they supported each other. Kristin was a cute blonde, with green eyes. She wasn't in perfect shape, weighing slightly more than average. She was 5'2" and did have full, C cup breasts, and a nice behind. But Moe didn't care anymore. Physically, she was good, but on a personal level, she was perfect.

He was still nervous when he first explained how big his penis was. He wanted to be with Kristin, and hoped she could look past his freakish penis. Kristin, didn't care. Moe was willing to overlook the self esteem issues Kristin had, and she loved him for that. They obviously weren't able to have sex, but they still had fun. Moe's experience with other women gave him only 1 useful talent, and that was being able to bring Kristin endless amounts of pleasure, even without the use of his penis. That's all he wanted. That's all he needed. Kristin's happiness.

Years passed, Kirstin and Moe got married. Moe worked, while still going for his PhD, as did Kristin. They were going to take a shot at having children, which shouldn't be hard, considering the force behind Moe's ejaculation only required a small amount of penetration. Moe's life worked out better than he ever thought it could.

It was a beautiful spring morning, and Moe and Kristin had walked out into the woods. Moe took his shovel, and took out the safe he buried years ago. Moe couldn't help but wonder what happened to Sam after all this time. He hopes she wasn't able to keep on growing like she wanted...she would be capable of anything...

Moe explained more detail about what had happened to him to Kristin. Kristin read through the notes while listening, as Moe explained he took a vow to never do anything like this to his body again.

"God...I can't believe you grew that much..." Kristin said. "You are an idiot though. Why did you think it mattered so much?"

"The girls around me acted like it did. I just became drunk with that feeling." Moe explained. "I thought about burning all this stuff. But then I thought how it could help some people who actually need it."

"Yeah, but look at this stuff. If it falls into the hands of some idiot..." Kristin smirked. "Like you..." She giggled, and Moe smirked back shaking his head. "Someone could ruin their life."

"Well, that's why I left it here. To show someone I know I can trust. This is something too amazing for me to decide on my own." Moe explained. "You are pretty blunt about when I'm being stupid, and the only one who calls me on my crap. So...do you think we should burn it?"

Kristin paused. "...Yes." She said, but smiled. "But only after I used it a bit. I want to fix my figure." She said.

Moe smiled. "What did you plan on doing?"

"Whatever you want." She sex, giving an extremely sexy, yet innocent, smile.

Moe laughed, grabbing the case, and they began to walk out back toward their car. "You know I want you to have huge boobs right?"

Kristin laughed. "Nevermind! You lost your chance, now I'm gonna do whatever I want."

They laughed and joked, heading back. Their lives will only get better.

Reactions: sorin61

E_N

Experimental Member
Media
It moved out of where I liked it in the last few chapters, but I liked most of it and appreciate that you finished it.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I liked it. Glad you finished it. Glad you ended it.

I really appreciate the fact that it's a finished story.

Maybe have more fucking in your stories, because you have such great details, that I can a very clear image in my head. So my suggestion is MORE FUCKING

jetscream

Just Browsing
Media
Great story. Thought all the different plot twists were fantastic. Do you plan on adding more to the story or was that the end? I'd like to know what happened to Sam and maybe see Kristen undergo a similar transformation, maybe get addicted to the growth like her husband, Moe, did. But whatever you decide, I think you've got some excellent writing skills and look forward to reading more of this story or any others you write. Thanks again for putting the time and effort into this incredible story.:smile:

Big Irish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this was incredible, esp. for a sex story. I think you have a future in writing. I too would love to see part 2. Maybe kristin finally gets to where she can take moe, or gets to that point and wants a bigger moe? Either way you are really talented at the writing game.

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When can we have another, moez ? You always write good stuff.

dawkins

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah, would even enjoy a new or different version.

Like one about a jealous brother that finds out his older sibling knows about jelqing and stretching etc.

And gets the info and starts his own path to building a bigger penis.

The older brother could accidently see his younger brother in the shower, and see the results of his work , and is jealous of his bigger cock, but is conflicted about confronting him because he doesn't want to tip his hand about the exercises, and thinks he may just be bigger from genetics.

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Moez, This is one of the most interesting stories I've read in a long time. I reread from the beginning and I really enjoyed it all the way through. Any plans to write anything new?