Deedee & Randall; 1977

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wisconsin State Park Ranger Randall was giving newly-hired Park Ranger, DeeDee XXXXXX, a walking tour of of the trails of QQQQQQQ State Park. They had just spent the rainy morning walking around the 100-acre lake, Randall pointing out the various bird species that inhabited the rushes and cattails that ringed it.

Randall had positive feelings about the new recruit, she was warm and affable and had a high girlish giggle despite being in her mid-30's. Chubby, she wore her khakis a size too small.

As for DeeDee, she also had positive feelings toward her new partner. Randall was friendly, didn't talk down to her, smiled alot, was thin as a rail and boyish looking despite their being about the same age, and had the most obscene crotch-bulge, she had ever seen on a guy.

The sky opened up a deluge. 'Let's head up to Picnic Ground C!' Randall yelled over the pounding rain. 'They have a covered picnic area where we can have lunch!'

They trotted down a muddy path leading away from the lake, Randall leading the way, until they arrived at a stone shelter with ten ancient cement picnic tables and a fireplace at one end.

'The CCC built this place in the 30's!' explained Randall. Once they got inside.

'Fantastic!' exclaimed DeeDee, looking around.

'Follow me,' said Randall, and DeeDee followed him back into the rain behind the shelter. They went to a large wooden box that Randall unlocked with a key. He opened the top and handed kindling to DeeDee, while Randall grabbed some dry logs & they dashed back to the picnic shelter.

They dumped the mostly dry wood onto a picnic table next to the fireplace and took off their rain gear and smoky hats and laid them carefully on another table. As they started a fire, Randall noticed DeeDee looking briefly at his crotch when she thought he wouldn't notice. After the sixth and most brazen glance, Randall smiled at her and said, 'It's always been more of a curse than a blessing, DeeDee!'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
DeeDee blushed a deep scarlet red.

Randall laughed. 'I hope I'm not offending you, DeeDee! I accidentally wore fruit-of-the-loom's this morning, instead of boxers, and it sort of bulges out more. It's real embarrassing!'

'You mean if you wear boxer shorts, it's less... prominent?' DeeDee asked, full of curiosity.

'Well...sort of,' said Randall. 'If you look, you can see the outline of it hanging down the inside of my thigh..'

It's THAT big?!' asked DeeDee, astonished.

Randall nodded, embarrassed. He looked down at his shoes. 'It was normal-sized, I guess, until I hit puberty. Then it just started growing and I thought it would never stop!My Mom thought it was real embarrassing and my dad just thought it was funny. 'It didn't come from my side of the family!' he would always tell her when she fretted about it.'

Reactions: B_er and ceejay1960

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The pair busied themselves unpacking their lunches on a somewhat clean cement picnic table. Both had lunchmeat sandwiches, chips and Randall brought a thermos of coffee. The rain pounded down around them.

'So mentioned you were married once?' asked Randall, sipping coffee.

'Eight years,' said DeeDee through a mouthful of sandwich. 'I finally got tired of him cheating on me, but I'm engaged right now!' she said brightly. 'Charles is my man! How about you, Randall?'

'Never married,' he answered. 'I was engaged to a girl named Elena from my church for a day before she broke it off.' Randall looked down at his lunch on the table.

'You were engaged for ONE day?!' said DeeDee. 'What happened!?'

'Well, me and Elena met at adult Sunday school at this new church I started going to, and started dating,' said Randall. We started to get serious and Elena wanted to save herself for marriage and I proposed here at the park last year.'

'We had an engagement party at her place on a Saturday, and after everbody left,' continued Randall, 'Elena said it would probably be okay if we went to bed together since we were engaged to be married.'

'I think I see where this is going,' DeeDee said gently, reaching out to hold Randall's hand.

'I'm cursed!' Randall said in genuine agony.

DeeDee squeezed his hand. 'It can't be THAT big!' she chided him. 'Can it? I mean how big is it?' she asked boldly.

'I've never measured,' Randall said simply.

DeeDee laughed. 'If it's as big as you say it is, I'll bet other girls have! C'mon, Randall! Time to put up or shut-up! Personally, I think you're exaggerating.'

'Well!' said Randall sounding more offended than he felt. 'I certainly won't intentionally expose myself to a co-worker, but I have to pee, and if you'd like to continue this conversation at the edge of the shelter-?:

'I certainly would!' DeeDee giggled. 'I lived in a one bathroom apartment with my ex-husband for years!'

'Then c'mon!' laughed Randall. 'I really gotta go!' he walked toward the edge of the shelter, DeeDee trailing behind. Giggling all the way.

Randall stood at the edge of the picnic shelter, just close enough to stay dry. 'Okay, Ranger DeeDee, put your hands over your eyes, I don't want to offend you!' he laughed in a good-natured manner.

Ranger DeeDee obeyed, putting her hands with splayed fingers over her eyes.

Watching her, Randall unbuckled his belt, unzipped his fly and unbuttoned his khakis and in one motion, pushed his fruit of the loom's and pants to his knees and grabbed his growing penis in his right hand and stuck it out in the cold rain.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
DeeDee gave a short scream, and slapped her hands over her mouth. 'It's like a firehose!!!' she exclaimed openly watching Randall piss into the mud outside of the shelter.

Randall shook-off more aggressively than usual, scattering raindrops and causing DeeDee to giggle uncontrollably. He reached down and pulled up his underwear and khakis and was just about to stuff himself away when DeeDee yelled 'STOP!!!'

Randall turned toward her, holding his cock casually in his hand.

'Your penis is all wet, Randall!' said a concerned DeeDee. 'Let me dry it off first!'

Randall held his penis so it wouldn't leave a wet imprint on his pants and watched DeeDee trot back to her day pack and bring back a dry hand towel. He reached out to take it from her, when to his surprise, she crouched in front of him and aggressively toweled-off his dick. 'You can let go now, Randall,' she said, looking up at him. Randall let go of himself and DeeDee dried off his cock and balls.

'I'm sorry, I doubted you, Randall,' DeeDee said sincerely. 'You really ARE cursed, aren't you?' she said, looking up at him in sympathy. She twisted his half-hard cock silently for a few moments for a more thorough exam. 'Sooooo veiny, too!' DeeDee laughed. 'At least your circumsized!' She finally let it go. 'HOW big are you?'

''You can measure it if you'd like!' Randall grinned.

'I'll take you up on that, but not today!' laughed DeeDee. Giving his penis a playful slap to watch it jiggle. 'You know,' she said rubbing her chin. 'I've played matchmaker before. I introduced my brother to his future wife.'

'Do you think you could find me a date?' asked Randall, voice full of hope.

'Well, maaaaybe,' said DeeDee. 'Would you mind dating a divorced mom? I know alot of those!'

'Sure,' said Randall.

'Would you pay for a babysitter and dinner and a movie?' asked DeeDee.

'Umm, sure...' said Randall.

'Then I could probably get you a date every Saturday night, stud!' DeeDee laughed.

'Will you give them a heads up about..about...' said a flustered Randall.

'You mean warn them about your 'curse' ahead of time?' asked DeeDee.

Randall nodded.

'Tell you what,' said DeeDee, rubbing her chin. 'I'll tell them I noticed you fill out the front of your uniform pants, and if they ask anymore questions, I'll just say the gossip is your nickname is Ranger Firehose!

DeeDee and Randall laughed together. As their laughter died down, DeeDee impulsively grabbed Randall's shaft in the middle. 'I have some hand lotion in my daypack,' she said with as much courage as she could muster. 'Would you like a hand job before we head back?'

'I thought you were engaged?' said Randall.

'I am!' laughed DeeDee. 'Handjobs aren't cheating, Silly!'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
DeeDee tugged him playfully towards the picnic table with their day packs, while they both laughed.

DeeDee let him go to dig in her daypack. She pulled out a tube of hand lotion and a box of tissues, while Randall dug in his backpack and brought out a film cannister and a brass pipe.

'Acapulco Gold!' said Randall, shaking the gray plastic cannister, before pouring some into the pipe.

'Oh! A pothead, huh?!' DeeDee laughed. 'Go stand by the fire!'

Randall followed his rising cock to the smoldering fire and through in a log to a spray of sparks and lit his pipe with a twig. He inhaled deeply and stuck the lit pipe in DeeDee's mouth, her hands clutching the hand lotion and tissues. Exhaling, she squatted and set down her items and roughly jerked down Randall's underpants and khakis down to his knees.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Without wasting anymore time, DeeDee held up Randall's penis from below and laughed before saying 'Wow, that's really heavy!' before squirting a line of hand lotion along the length of his shaft with her other hand.

'That's cold!!!' shouted Randall.

'So, suffer!' laughed DeeDee giving his stiffening penis a light slap before grabbing it and massaging in the hand lotion. A look of delight crossed her face as it grew and got fatter in her hands.

'I can't even get my hand all the way around it!' she marveled. Randall moaned as DeeDee squeezed his shaft trying to wrap her fingers all the way around. 'You like that, huh?' DeeDee giggled.

'And it bends down, too,' DeeDee commented to herself. 'That's a first,' she said, looking up at Randall. ' I've only seen ones that are straight or curve-up, but I did see one that curved to the right once!' she giggled.

'You have one UGLY dick, Randall. Sorry.' DeeDee apologized for the remark.

Randall sighed. 'I know. Girls comment more on that than the size, sometimes.

'I would recommend you turn-off the lights before going you bed with someone new,' suggested DeeDee. 'Let her explore it with her hands before she sees how scary it looks!'

'Do YOU like big penises, DeeDee?' asked Randall, his voice full of hope.

DeeDee stopped playing with Randall's dick a few moments thinking before answering.

'Ummm...Not REALLY,' she shrugged her shoulders. 'I kind of like them small. My ex-husband, Craig, had a hard-on that was three-inches on a good day, and my fiancee, Charles, has a hard-on about four and a half inches. I could get their whole thing in my mouth without choking, and I don't think I could get my lips all the way around that huge dickhead of yours and I'd probably scrape my teeth on it!' DeeDee laughed.

'Besides,' DeeDee continued. 'I've never had children, and little ones are more comfortable. You need to quit dating these fake little virgins from church and start dating divorced mom's with two or three kids. I know a woman who's husband divorced her because after their third kid, he couldn't feel anything down there when he stuck it in!' DeeDee laughed. 'I'm definitely going to set you up with her!'

'That would be great, DeeDee!' said Randall. 'I'm looking forward to meeting her!'

'Don't worry, hon. You're a nice guy and a gentleman,: said DeeDee. 'I'll bet I can find you a girlfriend!' she laughed.

DeeDee turned serious. 'Look Randall, I've been playing with your big dick with BOTH hands for 15 minutes, now, and you're not even close to coming are you?'

Randall shook his head.

DeeDee chugged Randall's big bent greasy cock as fast as she could. 'How about now?'

'Feels heavenly!' sighed Randall.

DeeDee stopped and let go of Randall's erection. 'You beat-off alot, don't you?'

Randall's face turned red

'I knew it,' said DeeDee. 'If me and my girlfriend's are going to give you hand jobs, you're going to have to respect our time and skills!'

'What do you mean?' asked Randall.

'Look, buddy,' said DeeDee, losing patience. 'No girl is going to want to do this-' she grabbed Randall's cock and chugged it furiously, 'For half an hour before you come! Wouldn't you rather shoot after a few minutes of this-' DeeDee tugged his cock gently.

'Yes, that,' sighed Randall.

'THEN QUIT JERKING-OFF!' Deedee said, furious. 'Look, we work together every other day, right?'

Randall nodded down at her.

'Okay then. 'I'll give you a hand job every day we work together,' said DeeDee. 'SURELY you can refrain from beating your meat on the days we don't work together???'

'Yes, ma'am!' smiled Randall.

'And if I'm still doing THIS-' DeeDee chugged his shaft as fast as possible, 'In ten days, I'll know you're a liar and you can find someone ELSE to do this and get you dates for Saturday night!'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
'Now where was I?' said DeeDee. 'Oh, yeah. I was gonna jerk you off til you shoot!' she squirted more hand lotion on Randall's bobbing, fat bent erection and grabbed the shaft in both hands before pausing. 'How about another hit of that Acupulco Gold, huh?'

Randall reached down to put the brass pipe between her lips.

'By the way,' said DeeDee, exhaling. 'You're my dealer now.' She let go one hand and grabbed his hairy balls for the first time. 'You gotta nice handful, Bud! What do you got, a couple of chicken eggs in there?' she laughed out loud. 'You should have seen my ex-husband's, Randall. They looked like they belonged on a pig, they were THAT big! Of course his weenie looked like a pencil stub, but Craig sure was proud of those big balls. His buddies were always asking him to show them to other guys just to watch their reactions. He once bought himself a pair of those bicycle shorts and modeled them for me, and I said 'you're not leaving this apartment wearing those, you'll get arrested!'

Randall laughed. DeeDee was doing great beating him off with one hand and squeezing his balls With the other. It wouldn't be long now.

'Of course my man Charles has a couple of grapes between HIS legs' continued DeeDee, 'I wish his were your size,' she sighed and gave his scrotum a loving squeeze.

Randall moaned.

DeeDee laughed. 'You liked that, huh?' she gave his ball sack a stronger squeeze, eliciting an even louder moan.

'Be a gentleman and tell DeeDee when you're gonna squirt, will you?' she asked while pumping his cock furiously in both hands.

'SOON!!!' Randall said through gritted teeth.

DeeDee reached down for a tissue and crumpled it before pressing it to Randall's huge dickhead just before Randall let out a whoop.

DeeDee fell on her big butt laughing and tossed the soiled tissue into the dying fire.

'THAT was GREAT, DeeDee!' Randall reached down to pull up DeeDee and stuck the pipe in her mouth. She sucked in a lungful and bowed while Randall clapped and laughed. They suddenly realized it had quit raining and the late afternoon sun was peaking out

DeeDee laughed and said in Western twang, 'Don't put your firehose away yet, Ranger! I have some wet wipes in my daypack...'

'Just a minute, Darlin'' Randall said in his
own Western twang. He pulled up his pants and underwear to just below his balls and swaggered over to the sputtering fire holding his softening dick in one hand and pissed on thit until the fire was out.

DeeDee shrieked in laughter. 'My hero!'

Randall swaggered back to the picnic table Twirling his dick in one hand and grabbed the hand towel before walking to the edge of the shelter and holding his long flabby dick out for the rain water dripping from the roof to fall on.

DeeDee joined him a few minutes later and took the towel from him. 'Let me,' she said, grabbing the dick out of his hand and forcing him to turn away from the shelter edge. She crouched and rubbed it vigorously with the towel. Examining it to make sure it was dry, she snuck a quick peck on his fat glans and giggled. 'You can put it away now, Ranger Well-Hung. It's dry!'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall took DeeDee's advise and quit masturbating. It was a bad habit for a single 36 year-old man, which he had taken up with a vengeance after his broken engagement with Elena. He still remembered the look of horror on her face the night of their engagement party and then her crying. Through the sobbing, she said that she knew he probably had a big one, but not THAT big, and that he wasn't fit marriage!'

That last remark stung the most and he took up masturbating with a vengeance, feeling no woman would ever want him, knowing what was in his pants.

And DeeDee was as good as her word. They worked together every other day, one of them at the visitor's entrance, while the other patrolled the trails. They would have lunch together at the office in the visitor'sentrance and DeeDee would masturbate Randall in the office unisex toilet, jerking him off in the sink while droning on about her wedding plans with Charles.

She refused to pump him as furiously as she did the first time, gently stroking and twisting his giant curved cock with her small smooth hands, greasy with hand lotion until he eventually blew his load.

She kept glancing at her watch to time him, when she came up with the idea to strap her Lady Bulova to the base of his penis to better track the time.

One time afterwards, she forgot to take her watch back and Randall accidentally wore it home, causing a panicked DeeDee to call him at home, begging him to meet her at a local rest stop and give it back to her so her live-in fiancee who had given it to her, wouldn't know she wasn't wearing it.

As a joke, he didn't take it off from its original location and when they met at the busy freeway rest stop and DeeDee found out he was still wearing it, she was NOT amused and made him go into the men's room and take it off, instead of them going around back to the little copse of woods and retrieving it herself like he was hoping.

Randall thought the rest stop must have been built in the 30's or 40's and when he walked into the men's restroom to remove DeeDee's Lady Bulova watch, he encountered six truckers shoulder to shoulder at an ancient trough urinal. He checked for an open toilet stall but both were occupied, so he had no choice but to join the group of guys waiting for an opening at the urinal.

After about 10 minutes, his turn came and when he stepped into the open spot in the middle, Randall cringed inside as he unzipped, knowing what was about to happen.

The big trucker with the beard looked down at him and laughed. 'Hey, check-out the horse dick!'

All the guys in the line-up craned their necks to stare at Randall's crotch while the crude comments made his face turn red.

'Wow, he really DOES have a horse dick!' He heard someone exclaim, and the guys waiting for their turn, crowded around to get a good look.

'Hey, buddy! Is that hard?' another guy said.

'How long is it?' another trucker asked at the end of the urinal.

Randall peed and fumbled with the watchband at the same time.

'He's got a watchband around it! Exclaimed someone looking down over his shoulder.

'Who put the watchband around it?' asked another.

Not intending to answer, Randall mumbled 'My girlfriend,' anyway, as he finally got the watchband off and stuffed it in his pocket while his limp dick hung down, giving everyone a good look.

'I sure feel sorry for her!' said someone in back of him and everyone erupted in laughter.

He frantically shook-off (causing a merry uproar) and stuffed his penis back in his pants and down his right thigh before zipping up. He headed for the restroom door without washing his hands when he passed a trucker with snuff stains down his beard grabbed his shoulder.

'Wanna bj out back, buddy?' He whispered loudly and glared into Randall's eyes. 'I swallow!'

Reactions: B_er

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
Oh gee

How fucking predictable

a story that is here that starts out just M/F and seems like it will stay that way after few installments takes or looks like it about to take that inevitable M/M turn

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall found DeeDee pacing angrily outside.

'What took you so long?!' DeeDee said as Randall sheepishly handed her the watch.

'There were alot of guys in there and the stalls were all occupied, and the only urinal was a trough-'

'What's a trough?!' said a still angry DeeDee.

Randall giggled. 'It's a urinal about 8 feet long that guys use standing next to each other...'

DeeDee looked dumbstruck and then burst out laughing. 'You mean you all stand there holding your weenies and checking each other out?!' DeeDee doubled over in laughter.

Randall's face turned crimson.

'So that's what the yelling and laughing in there was about, huh?!' Randall thought she was going to fall over laughing.

'You had to remove my ladies watch from your king dick while a bunch of big burly truckers watched, huh?!' By this time, people were watching, curious about the lady's laughing fit. Randall nodded once and that's all it took.

This time DeeDee did fall to her knees in a laughing fit. 'Serves you right!!!' was all she managed to gasp.

Randall reached down to help her up and guided her to a picnic table until her giggles died down.

They sat down opposite from each other.

'If you would have taken it off before you met me here, none of that would have happened!' DeeDee said sternly.

'Yeah, I know,' admitted Randall. 'It was just a joke and I thought-'

'You thought what?!' exclaimed DeeDee. 'That I was going to give you ANOTHER hand job today?!'

Randall's face turned red.

'Well, I guess you're just going to.have to wait until day after tomorrow,' said DeeDee, sounding pissed. 'You're just going to have to wait until you get a REAL girlfriend before you get your hand jobs on demand, buster! Now I gotta go before Charles wonders where I'm at and tomorrow we have to do a wedding cake tasting.' She stood up. 'See you Tuesday, and remember, hands-off your widdle Dickie!' she laughed as she headed to her car.

Reactions: B_er and bmik

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The next time they worked together (Jim and Dan held down the state park on the days that Randall and DeeDee were gone), DeeDee patrolled the park on foot while Randall held down the visitor center and filled-out paperwork in the tiny office.

The main attraction of QQQQQQQ State Park was the small lake in the middle of it. It had a small swim-at-your-own-risk sandy beach, a fishing dock and a boat launch. Water skiing wasn't allowed and boats could only have small outboards. The lake had panfish, Northern Pike and Bass, so most fishermen just trolled around the rushes.

The campground next to the boat launch was the most popular, mostly because it had flush toilets and showers. There was another campground farther inland that was mostly unoccupied, even in summer, because of its rank pit toilet, and rough dirt road to get there. The hiking trails were also rarely used and DeeDee and Randall would stop and talk to everyone they came across.

'I didn't see a soul all morning except at the lake and it's late June!' DeeDee exclaimed to Randall as she walked into the empty visitor center.

'It's mostly retirees who come out here fishing during the week and families during the weekend,' answered Randall.

'And hardly anyone hikes the trails?' asked DeeDee.

'Everybody pretty much just hangs out around the lake,' said Randall.

They both retreated into the break room with its one table and refrigerator.

'We need to get one of those electronic oven-things,' complained DeeDee.

'You mean a microwave oven?' asked Randall.

'Yeah, one of those,' said DeeDee. 'My sister has one and she loves it! Of course her husband has a good job and they can afford it!'

'How was the wedding cake tasting?' asked Randall.

'Me and Charles decided on buttercream,' DeeDee said through a mouthful of olive loaf sandwich. And the rest of their lunch conversation revolved around her wedding plans until she took a big glug from her can of cola, wiped her mouth with a paper towel and smiled at Randall, 'Ready, pal?'

They went into the tiny unisex office bathroom and left the door open a foot in case a car drove up to pay their entrance fee or someone walked into the visitor center.

Randall turned to the sink to grab the hand lotion and heard DeeDee unbuckling her belt and pulling down her uniform pants before sitting down on the toilet. He turned around holding the hand lotion just as she started to pee.

DeeDee giggled. 'You know Charles has NEVER seen me pee in the 17 months we've lived together?' she reached behind and flushed.

'Really?' said Randall as he handed DeeDee the lotion and unbuckled his own uniform pants pushing them and his underpants to his knees.

DeeDee held Randall's growing penis in one hand while pumping a line of hand lotion along the top of his shaft with the other. 'Nope!' And we live in a one bathroom apartment!' she said. 'I went in the bathroom once while he was taking a shower and he really freaked out. I told him don't look out the shower if you don't want to see!!!' She started gently stroking him with both hands. 'Shit! I forgot to strap my watch on you!'

'Oh, wait! Just a second!' Randall reached into the pocket of his uniform shirt and pulled out a metal stop watch with a lanyard and hung it around his neck.

'Why Randall! How thoughtful!' she said looking up at him, all smiles.

'I found it in my sock drawer last night!' laughed Randall as he started the timer and let it go.

DeeDee continued playing gently with Randall's now big bent erection.

'I love your technique, DeeDee!' said Randall. 'I've never had my dick played with so many ways by one girl. Charles is one lucky guy!'

'Thank you, Randall!' DeeDee blushed. 'Not to toot my own horn, but other guys have said the same thing. I found out the best way to get a second date is a hand job on the first!'

Randall laughed.

'So how's your love life, these days?' asked DeeDee, looking up at him from her perch on the toilet. 'Getting any dates on Saturday nights?'

'No,' A dark cloud passed over Randall's face. 'I asked this girl at church named Becky, if she'd like to go to a movie on Saturday night, and she said she's looking for husband material and heard I wasn't fit for marriage! So I asked what she meant, and she said Elena told a bunch of them that I was at least a foot-long down there and it was really ugly-looking to boot!'

DeeDee laughed. 'I agree with the ugly-looking, but you aren't twelve-inches are you? That's right,' she said to herself. 'I said I was going to measure it, didn't I? I'll bring my sewing tape measure next time.

'DeeDee!?' Randall said through gritted teeth, and DeeDee looked alarmed and grabbed a was of toilet paper and held it to Randall's swollen red glans just in time to hear his stifled bark.

'Thanks for warning me, Randall!' said DeeDee, dropping the wad into the toilet between her legs. 'The day you blow your wad on me is the day you go back to beating-off!' she smiled up at him sweetly.

Reactions: B_er and bertberp

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They heard a horn blow a panicked look came over both of them and DeeDee jumped up off the toilet and shuffled with her uniform pants down to her ankles to the sink to wash her hands, giving a Randall a glimpse of the hairiest black bush he had ever seen.

DeeDee dried her hands on paper towels and had her pants back-up before the vehicle honked a second time and she ran into the visitor center buckling her belt.

'Sorry, sir. I was in the toilet!' Randall heard DeeDee explain put the window.

Randall stretched his softening penis until the head reached under the hand soap dispenser, pumping a big glob of yellow soap on his sensitive cockhead and lathering-up his cock and balls before rinsing it off under the sink's faucet and drying off with paper towels. Pulling up his underwear and pants, he buckled his belt as he entered the visitor center, stop watch still dangling from his neck.

It was empty save for DeeDee standing behind the counter. Randall stood on the other side, facing her.

'We have to think of another location,' said DeeDee, visibly upset. 'Thay was the SIXTH time we we've been interrupted!' she fumed.

'Why don't we do it after our shift is done at five,' said Randall. 'Somewhere in the park, away from the beach and boat launch?'

DeeDee's face immediately brightened. 'That's a great idea, Randall! If you're on patrol at the end of the day, just tell me your location on the walkie-talkie and I'll meet you there and If I'm on patrol, I'll walkie-talkie you MY location. Problem solved!'

'Except for my love life,' complained Randall.

'Look, Randall,' said DeeDee in a stern voice. 'You've got to quit trying to date those phoney virgins! I have a girlfriend your age with three boys, who's been divorced for over a year and hasn't dated since. Cindy told me over the phone she wants to see that new movie with the mechanical shark-'

'You mean "Jaws"? Asked Randall.'I want to see it, too!'

'Yeah, that's it, "Jaws", said DeeDee. 'Cindy wants to see "Jaws" but nobody will take her.'

'It would be my privilege to take your friend Cindy to see "Jaws" said Randall. 'Do you think she would like to eat at that new supper club on TT Highway?'

'AND you will pay for a babysitter for those three terrors of hers?' DeeDee arched an eyebrow.

Randall nodded.

'Okay,' said DeeDee. I'll call Cindy tonight and tell her I know a GENTLEMAN at work whose fiancee just dumped him and would gladly pay for a babysitter so he can have the privilege of buying you dinner at that new supper club on TT Highway before escorting you to see "Jaws". Now I have to get back on the trail!' She winked and walked out the door just as another pick up truck rolled up to the window.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They worked together again on Thursday. Randall spent most of the morning hanging out at the beach, boat launch and lake campground, talking with the retiree fishermen and picking up trash while DeeDee was in charge of the visitor center.

When he got back to the visitor center to have lunch with DeeDee, Randall knew right away she was in a bad mood. Halfway through a silent meal, he spoke up.

'Something wrong, Deedee?'

She looked like she was about to cry. 'Charles was going out last night to play Dungeons and Dragons with his friends last night-'

'Dungeons and Dragons?' asked Randall.

'It's a game where you pretend to be an elf or something, and you use some kind of weird dice, but not the normal kind of dice,' explained DeeDee. 'That's all I know.'

'Huh,' grunted Randall, biting into his PB&J.

'Anyway, I needed to ask him a question before I went over to Cindy's for supper with her and her three boys. He was taking a shower and I needed to ask him a question so I walked into the bathroom and pulled the shower curtain back and he was beating-off!'

'Are you sure?' asked Randall, gently, seeing how upset she was.

'Sure, I'm sure!' she said in a raised voice. 'He tried to tell me he was just soaping it up, but I didn't buy it for a second! It was sticking straight out of his fist!'

Randall tried to suppress a laugh. 'It's not funny, Randall!' tears springing from her eyes. 'I fuck him at least THREE times a week and at least TWICE a day on Saturdays and Sundays! Then, during the week I can't, I suck him off EVERY DAY and I swallow, TOO! He complains all the time that his last girlfriend always spit, but do I? No! I happen to LIKE the taste of a man's sperm!' she angrily bit into her bologna and lettuce sandwich with mayo.

DeeDee chewed aggressively for a few moments and swallowed noisily. I told him 'I thought I broke you of that nasty habit, and here you are beating your meat like a TEENAGER, while I'm in the NEXT ROOM???' she fumed.

Randall thought smoke was going to come out of her ears. He tried to defuse the situation. 'You broke ME of that nasty habit, and I sure am grateful!' he smiled at her.

'I did, didn't I?' she said wiping away the tears. 'I can tell, too. Just about 10 days ago I had to put a kung fu death grip on that big fat dick of yours for half an hour to get you off. Now I can play with it anyway I want for about 10 or 15 minutes before you pop-off' she said proudly.

'I can't tell you how much I appreciate you breaking me of that nasty pastime!' said Randall, truly grateful.

'Then why can't I break him of doing it, my own fiancee!' DeeDee said in a rage. 'I told Charles this was his last chance-'

'You've caught him before?' asked Randall, trying to hide the amusement in his voice.

DeeDee nodded violently. 'I caught him with his hand down his underpants on our double bed 'reading' a Penthouse magazine a couple months ago!' fresh rage in her voice. 'This time I told him that this was his last chance. I catch him playing with himself ONE more time and the WEDDING is off!'

Randall stood up from the table and through his lunch trash in the garbage. 'I spent all morning at the lake, this afternoon I think I'll go to B campground. No one's camping there and I think I'll go pick up trash.'

'Have you thought about where you want to meet-up later?' asked DeeDee, raising her eyebrows up and down several times and grinning.

Randall grinned back. 'I was thinking of the foot bridge over the creek...'

'The foot bridge?' asked DeeDee. ' that's in a pretty well-travelled area, isn't it?'

'I'll check to make sure no one's around,' said Randall, walking out the door.

'Stay upwind of that pit toilet!' laughed DeeDee.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall spent the afternoon hiking the trails and ended his tour at B campground picking up trash. At 5 o'clock with the sun fiimly in the west, he heard DeeDee's voice crackling over his walkie-talkie saying she was locking-up the visitor center. He told her to take the truck and meet him at B campground.

Twenty minutes later, he heard her approaching. She parked at the campsite he was sitting at and got out and sat next to him at the cement picnic table. Randall produced his metal film cannister and brass pipe. While he was lighting it with a disposable lighter, Randall watched DeeDee pull a pack of Zig Zags out of her uniform shirt pocket and tap a good amount of his Acapulco Gold on to the cigarette paper laid on the table. She rolled a joint with expert fingers, licking it with her tongue before putting it into her uniform shirt pocket. DeeDee winked at Randall as he handed her the lit pipe.

'Why don't we stay here?' asked DeeDee. 'There's no one here and we're upwind of the pit toilet!' she laughed.

'Awww, let's go to the foot bridge,' said Randall taking the pipe back from DeeDee. 'It's not THAT far.'

'Oh, okay,' DeeDee shrugged. 'Let's go then before it gets too late!'

They stood up and headed down the trail leading to the foot bridge, passing the pipe back and forth and laughing.

The wooden footbridge was about fifty feet long and arched over the creek's gentle rapids. They walked to the middle of the bridge, completely stoned.

DeeDee was the first to speak. She pulled a cloth tape measure out of her uniform pants pocket and held it up to him to see.

Randall laughed. 'The HECK you are! I changed my mind!'

'No backsies!' laughed DeeDee. She put the tape measure on the bridge railing and unbuckled his belt before unbuttoning his uniform pants and yanking them and his boxers down past his knees.

'HEY!' laughed Randall.

'Turn around and lay it on the railing!' DeeDee ordered.

'Yes, ma'am!' Randall mock saluted, shuffling around 180 degrees and laying the fat head of his cock on the railing.

DeeDee picked up the cloth tape measure. 'Now close your eyes.'

'What?' asked Randall.

'You heard me! put your hands over your eyes!' DeeDee said sternly.

Randall giggled and did what he was told. He felt the tape measure laid across the top of his limp penis and heard DeeDee draw in her breath and giggle through her nose. 'How long is it?' he asked.

'None of your business!' DeeDee said sharply. 'You can open your eyes now!'

Randall took his hands away from his eyes and saw the tape measure back on the bridge railing. His dick was in one of her hands while she squirted a line of hand lotion slowly along the top of his shaft with the other. She smiled at him and slowly and gently started twisting his swelling penis.

'Let's see how long it gets when it's hard!' DeeDee said with a gleam in her eye.

'Ummm,' said Randall, clearing his throat. 'Did you talk to your friend, Cindy, last night?'

'Oh yeah, I did!' said DeeDee, temporarily stopping her ministrations. 'I always go to her house for supper on the nights Charles goes to play his Dungeon and Dragon game,' she said, rolling her eyes.

'We had Kraft macaroni and cheese, and hot dogs and grape Kool-Aid,' said DeeDee. 'When we finished, the boys sat on the couch and watched Happy Days on the black and white TV,'

'I like that show,' said Randall.

'Me too,' DeeDee replied. 'That and MASH. Anyway, with the boys occupied imitating the Fonz, me and Cindy sat at the kitchen table, I mentioned that I knew a gentleman at work at the state park who just got dumped by his fiancee. I said you asked me to go out on Saturday night to see that movie 'Jaws', I told him I was engaged to be married, but I knew a single lady who also wanted to see that movie-'

'Does he know I'm divorced with three kids?' she asked me with a real worried voice, and I said, he offered to pay for a babysitter AND take you to that new supper club on TT Highway before the movie.

Then she asked what you were like, and I said you were about her age, never married, no kids, tall and skinny and I've heard rumors that he's hung-'

Randall laughed. 'You told her that?! What did she say?'

'She raised an eyebrow and said 'You mean he's got a big one, too?' and I said that's the rumor and all I know is that he fills out the front of his uniform pants alot more than most guys!' DeeDee laughed.

'So what's Cindy like?' asked Randall

'Well she's blonde now with short Bob haircut and dark eyebrows and brown eyes. She's pretty short and used to be really fat, but she's lost alot of weight since the divorce...'

'So why did they get divorced?' asked Randall.

'I told you!' said DeeDee. 'After her and Dickie's third kid, He couldn't feel anything when he stuck it inside her, so he divorced her and married some younger twat that never had kids. I don't think that will be a problem for you, though!' she laughed. She let go of his massive bent erection, gave it a playful slap to get it swaying and grabbed the tape measure off of the bridge railing. 'Now put your hands back over your eyes!'

'Your not going to tell anyone my size, are you?' asked Daniel with his hands over his eyes.

'Of course not!' laughed DeeDee, her fingers crossed on one hand.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
DeeDee giggled and said 'Bend your knees and stick your firehose out over the creek under the railing, will you?'

Randall did as he was told and DeeDee reached over the top railing and gripped his erection. 'I wanna beat you off into the creek, but don't want to get splinters on it if it's laying on the rail!'

Randall smiled his thanks at her and passed her the pipe.

'Anyway,' she told him while they were standing side by side. 'Cindy asked for some dating tips, and one of the things I told her was that if you want him to ask you out for another date, offer to give him a hand job-'

'What?' laughed Randall.

'Yeah, so the fix is in,' she turned and winked at him. 'Take her out, treat her with respect and pay for everything, and you may get your widdle weenie played with!' DeeDee laughed. 'And if she tells me you acted like a pig that night, you're going back to beating your meat all alone! I mean it!'

'DeeDee!!!' Randall closed his eyes and gasped and gripped the bridge railing.

DeeDee watched Randall ejaculate into the creek 15 feet below. 'Oh, you're a shooter, huh? That's interesting! Both my ex-husband and Charles just sort of dribble sperm out of the their cocks. I guess it's not surprising about Charles with those grapes dangling between his legs, bit my ex-husband with his hog scrotum I thought would have shot six feet in the air!' she laughed. She reached into her day pack and handed him a fist full of wet wipes. 'Now clean yourself up and pull up your pants you pervert!' she laughed. While Randall was busy, Deedee tipped some more Acapulco Gold into the brass pipe and lit it up. 'You'll get me one of these film cannister s next week, huh?'

Reactions: B_er and bertberp

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall took his time cleaning his groin of hand lotion while DeeDee smoked his pipe and looked on. He stuffed the wet wipes and wrappers in a plastic bag in his daypack and finally pulled up his pants and underwear. He was about to stuff himself away, when he turned around, laid his cock head over the wooden bridge rail and pissed into the rapids below.

'Time to put away the firehose!' laughed DeeDee. 'You guys sure have it easy when it comes to doing that!'

He shook off with both hands a little longer than necessary and pulled up his boxers and uniform pants, buckling his belt. He took his pipe from DeeDee and took along drag. She looked wrecked.

They walked off the bridge toward B camp and the truck.

'That was fun!' DeeDee exclaimed.

'Yeah, it was!' Randall laughed. 'Alot better than in the office toilet!'

'Let's think of some other places in the park where we won't be interrupted!' said DeeDee. 'Hold on!' She handed the brass pipe to Randall and he watched her walk about 10 feet off the trail and undo her belt buckle and pull her pants down before squatting behind a bush. She was back a few minutes later, buckling her belt. Randall handed her the pipe.

'If you think I'm going to sit down in that pit toilet, you're crazy!' they both laughed.

DeeDee turned serious. 'I want to thank you for being discreet about our friendship, Randall. I haven't heard a whiff of gossip about us.'

'I would do everything I could to protect your reputation, DeeDee.' said Randall. 'After Elena broke off our engagement, I thought I was really cursed by nature, and got the blues so bad I was jerking-off twice a day!'

DeeDee looked shocked at the confession. 'You showed me how ridiculous it was for a guy my age to play with it and helped me break that bad habit! I can't understand how Charles can ignore your bedroom talents!'

'I know!' said DeeDee, as they reached the truck and got in. They drove in silence back to the park office and as Randall was getting out, Deedee handed him dlip of paper.

'That's Cindy's phone number,' said DeeDee. 'Give her a call and make a date. Good luck!'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was a busy Sunday morning for Rangers Randall and DeeDee. It was a beautiful day in late June and Randall spent the morning directing traffic at the boat launch and checking fishing licences, while Ranger DeeDee dealt with the constant stream of visitors entering the park and collecting fees. It was almost two o'clock in the afternoon before things had died down enough for DeeDee and Randall to eat their lunch in the tiny break room in the office.

'So how did the date with Cindy go?' DeeDee asked eagerly before taking a bite of her sandwich.

'Great!' exclaimed Randall. 'Thank you SO much for setting us up!'

DeeDee leaned back in her chair and smiled.

'I got to her apartment the same time as the babysitter and she was really dressed to the nines!'

'I helped her pick out that outfit at Target,' said DeeDee. 'This was her first date since the middle 1960's and she really wanted to impress you!'

'I was!' said Randall. 'She introducef me to her three boys-'

'Kevin, Allen and Dickie Jr,' interrupted DeeDee.

Randall nodded. ' They wanted to know where I was taking their mom, and I told them we were going out to dinner and then to that new shark movie. Then they started whining about wanting to see the shark movie too, and Cindy had to explain that it wasn't a movie for kids-'

'So what did you think of Cindy?' asked DeeDee, who breathed a sigh of relief when Randall grinned.

'You didn't tell me she had such a great sense of humor! I don't remember the last time I laughed so much on a date. She's a regular Joan Rivers! And whip smart, too!'

DeeDee laughed in relief. 'So what did you guys have at that new supper club?'

'Snapps? It must have just opened, the vinyl table cloths looked practically new! We both ordered the Weiner schnitzel, then they brought out a bread basket of saltines, THEN soup AND salad AND a baked potato, THEN they brought out our weiner schnitzels. There was so much we each got a big doggy bag to take with us and I gave mine to her. Hope those boys like weiner schnitzel!' Randall laughed.

'So what did you guys have to drink?' DeeDee asked.

'I had a Tequila Sunrise and Cindy had a Harvey Wallbanger,' said Randall.

'Ooooh, Fancy!' exclaimed DeeDee. 'I'm definitely going to make Charles take me there!

'You know if you order the spaghetti and meatballs, they carve the garlic bread right at the table?' said Randall.

Reactions: B_er and dave1234

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Author's 'Note: This Actually Takes Place IN 1975!

'Oh! By the way!' Randall dug into his pants pockets and put a shiny metal film cannister on the table between them.

'Oh, goodie!' said DeeDee grabbing it and putting it in her front shirt pocket. 'Did you smoke a little with Cindy?'

'Yeah,' grinned Randall. 'In the parking lot of the Baker Cineplex 4. I asked her if she wanted to smoke a little pot before seeing the movie, and she said 'Would I?!' Randall laughed. 'We wound up smoking TWO bowls before going into get our tickets.'

DeeDee laughed.

'We were both absolutely wrecked by this time and walked across the parking lot arm in arm to the box office line,' Randall said, while DeeDee grinned. 'We were lucky to get in! The theater was packed! Luckily we found two seats together-'

'What was 'JAWS' like? Wait! Don't tell me!' DeeDee put her hands over her ears.

'Well, I've never heard so much screaming in a movie before, that's for sure!' he laughed.

'I'm definitely going to get Charles to take me to see it!' said DeeDee.

'So we go back to my car after the movie and I ask her if she wants to smoke another bowl and she said 'Sure!' and leaned over to kiss me-'

'Did you kiss her back?' asked DeeDee eagerly.

'I sure did!' laughed Randall. 'So were puffing on my pipe and kissing a little and Cindy giggles and said 'DeeDee said there are rumors about you!' and I laughed and said 'What kind of rumors?' and she says' You may not realize it because your wearing baggy pants, but when you sit down I can see an outline on the inside of your thigh!'

DeeDee laughed. 'Good call wearing baggy pants, Randall. You don't want to come off like some egotistical show-off!'

'Yeah, I had a girlfriend once a couple years ago, who was obsessed with finding me pants that didn't show-off my 'bulge'. We would go clothes shopping and hand me a bunch of slacks to try on in the dressing room and I would come out and she would either give me a thumbs-up or shake her head. One time she actually recruited a little old Chinese lady that was buying her grandson clothes, to help judge with her when I came out wearing her selections. She didn't say anything, just frowned and shook her head or smiled and nodded!'

DeeDee laughed so hard she slapped the table. 'So what happened to the girlfriend?' asked DeeDee, genuinely curious.

'Ummm...' said Randall clearly embarrassed. 'We went out to supper on Friday night and she told me I was a great guy, but she was tired of always being sore between her legs-'

'Didn't you guys use lube?!' DeeDee interrupted.

'Plenty!' exclaimed Randall. 'Tried all types of positions and they ALL hurt, according to her! She had a real small mouth and couldn't get the head in all the way between her lips, and she scraped it with her teeth while she gagged and choked,'

DeeDee winced. 'That didn't sound pleasant for either of you!'

'It wasn't,' Randall agreed. 'The night we broke-up was when I started jerking off like a teenager and continued until I met you.'

DeeDee gave him a sympathetic look and patted his hand.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
Readers note

I grew up in WI in the 70's a little town in western WI.

My father actually worked for the DNR as Forest ranger and also around 74 took over managing the local state park.

Much of the story rings very true. It like many parks had one of those built by the CC "picnic shelters" and i do not know if there is an actual County HWY TT but that is how they were designated.

One thing and I do not know why you added it and now have it be a recurring thing for some reason was the drug use.

It is not like they test for it or anything but still drug use of any kind by 30's something state employees on the job or even off the job was somewhere between extremely rare and non existent if for no other reason that lack of availability

"drinking on the job" almost never happened and either one would get you fired which was something most state employees wanted to avoid

In the little town I grew up in 1616 pop and graduated high school in 1979 I never once smoked MJ, never saw anyone do it never heard of anyone doing it.

A UW "college town" that was like 40 miles away there may have been some but I do not know but I do know that in the 10 years living in the media market of the one and only TV station an NBC station in that city I never heard of any kind of "drug bust" and never read about it in the paper I delivered for about 6 or 7 years