Deedee & Randall; 1977

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
'You told Dickie Sr WHAT?' Cindy asked, hardly believing her ears.

'That I was taking you to the Kingdom Hall where we were going to convert you to a Jehovah's Witness!' laughed Mel, slapping the table.

'That's NOT funny, Melissa!' wailed Cindy. 'What am I going to tell him?!'

'Easy,' said Mel after her laughter finally died down. 'Call him after I leave and tell himt don't celebrate Christmas or birthdays, so you told them no way!'

'Calm down, Cindy,' Randall smoothed. 'I think you're ex-husband just wanted to know if I was here. Remember we ran into Charles and DeeDee last night, so you know Charles spilled the beans. Now you have someone who told him I'm not here!' he grinned.

Cindy noticably relaxed and a lightbulb went on over her head. 'Are you a Jehovah's Witness, Melissa?' She took a deep draw from the half-gone skinny joint and handed it to her.

Mel nodded and took a deep drag. She blew out the smoke. 'Actually, my parents were. And my twin brother, Melvin,' she clarified.

'You have a twin brother?' asked Randall.

'Fraternal, obviously,' Mel explained. 'We were in the same classes at school. 'He refused to say the Pledge of Allegiance and I would,' said Mel. 'I'm no Commie!'

'So you really don't celebrate Christmas or birthdays?' asked Cindy.

'Witnesses don't,' said Mel, 'But I do!'

'I sense some family drama in your background,' laughed Randall.

Mel nodded her head, grimly. 'When we turned 18 in 1958, my twin got his draft notice and he got the draft board to give him CO status,'

'CO?' asked Cindy.

'Conscientious Objector,' Mel explained.

'Cop Out!' laughed Randall.

'I called him a coward and a Commie, and went to the Marine recruiter next day and signed-up,' said Mel. 'My parents haven't spoken to me since.'

'What about your twin brother?' asked Cindy, a worried look on your face.

'He mostly just sends me copies of WatchTowers and Awake! with certain sentences and paragraphs circled,' said Cindy. 'Did you guys know Armageddon is happening sometime before New Years Day 1976?'

'You mean in less than two weeks?' asked Randall. 'No shit!'

Reactions: dave1234

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Still in her blue robe and fuzzy pink miles with a towel wrapped around her hair, Cindy made a breakfast of scrambled eggs, breakfast sausage and toast with grape jelly for her two lovers, while Randall poured the percolated coffee.

As Cindy and Randall shoveled in their food while they recounted their encounter with Bill and Jill and how they got a half-ounce of their black Angolan weed.

Mel was doubled-over in her chair, laughing hysterically, tears running down her cheeks and pounding the kitchen table with a fist. Cindy and Randall laughed along with her contagious laughter.

When Mel's laughter finally died down to giggled, she blotted her eyes with a tissue from her tiny purse and said to Cindy, 'I suppose you two have been screwing your brains out this weekend, huh?'

'Not THIS weekend!' Cindy scowled.

'Yeah, me too, Sister,' complained Mel. 'Got a mirror and a razor blade, Honey?' Cindy gave Mel a brilliant smile and got up to go into her bedroom.

'And YOU, horsecock,' Said Mel, fixing her eye on Randall, 'Fire up another bowl of your handjob pot!'

Randall stuffed the bowl of his brass pipe and was about to light it when the bedroom toilet flushed and Cindy came out of the bedroom smiling with the hand mirror.

'That reminds me,' said Mel, getting up and walking swiftly towards the hall bathroom.

Cindy sat down at the kitchen table and brazenly reached under his robe and gave his enormous soft cock a quick sqeeeze just below his fat glans, while Randall, unperturbed, lit up the pipe with his Box lighter and handed it to Cindy after a deep lungfull.

'You can let go now,' said Randall when the hall toilet flushed and the sink faucet turned-on.

Cindy grinned and shook her head, but she finally let go of Randall when the hall bathroom door opened.

Mel walked towards Randall and her part-time lover, buttoning her too-tight jeans, before sitting down with them. She took a deep drag from the brass pipe and pulled a paper bindle from her little purse.

Mel poured a small white mound onto the mirror and chopped-up three lines. She sniffed a line through a rolled-up $20 bill, while Cindy got up and got a paper straw from a pack in a kitchen cupboard and cut it in half.

Randall and Cindy did their lines and the trio regarded each other frankly with sparkling eyes.

Mel broke the silence, 'You know, Trigger, your better-half showed me the secret album of her 'joke' pictures...'

Cindy snickered through her nose.

Randall tried to keep his expression neutral but his limp penis just got a little chubbier. They passed the pipe around.

'On my way here, I kept thinking of an idea for a joke picture and I thought of a good one!' smiled Mel.

'Really? What?' asked Cindy, intrigued.

'Got any Christmas ribbon and a scissors,' Mel winked at Cindy.

'Cindy barked a laugh and stood-up. She opened the door of a hall closet.

'As for you, you cocky bastard,' said Mel. 'Go and get a towel and come back. Pronto, please,' she gave him an icy stare.

Randall stood up and pulled open his robe, exposing himself to his girlfriend's lover.

Mel gasped, then laughed at the swaying cock in front of her. Randall turned and walked back into Cindy's bedroom.

Randall pulled off his robe, put it on Cindy's bed and then went into the bathroom to pee, losing his growing erection in the process. He washed his hands and walked naked towards the kitchen, a towel over his shoulder and limp dick slapping his thigh.

Cindy and Mel were waiting for him, a shoe box on the kitchen table and a chair facing away from the table towards the Christmas tree.

Randall laid the towel on the kitchen table chair and sat down, his dick and balls hanging over the wooden seat.

He heard the ladies laughing as he pushed their chairs away from the table and stood up.

Reactions: B_er and dave1234

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall watched as Mel walked towards him with a shoebox and a serious expression, sitting down cross-legged between his open legs. He didn't realize Cindy was behind him until she pulled his hands behind the kitchen chair and bound his wrists loosely with a short bungee cord.

'You don't have to tie my wrists behind my back!' Randall pleaded.

'Yeah, we do,' said Mel, holding up his swelling shaft in the middle to ecamine his over-sized genitals with a clinical eye. 'Wow, you have a heavy dick.'

"Doesn't he?" Exclaimed Cindy, sitting on the floor next to Randall's chair with her knees drawn up. 'The heaviest one I ever held, that's for sure!'

'Yeah, me too,' said Mel, giving it a shake. 'We should weigh it sometime.'

Cindy snickered through her nose and reached under the chair to play with Randall's hanging lion's balls.

'I've never seen a penis with so much personality!' Mel exclaimed about the stiffening dick she was holding in her hand.

'Uh-huh!' Cindy nodded enthusiastically.

'It's not just the way the shaft bends down, OR all the big blue veins crawling all over it OR the circumcision scar OR the fat flaired head OR how big around it is OR the length OR the way it slaps your thigh when you walk around when it's limp OR the way it SLOWLY sways back and forth when you walk around when it's hard,' said Mel examining it from all angles in her fist. 'It's ALL thosetthose combined that just makes it so fascinating to watch! Don't you agree, Cindy?''

Cindy was nodding her head vigorously. 'You should be here when I make him do Jumping Jacks'

Randall and Cindy laughed along with Mel as long they could, but Mel's hysterical laughter outlasted them by at least five minutes...

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Melissa finally got serious. 'Times a-wastin!' she said in her cross-legged position between Cindy's lover's legs. She finally let go of Randall and took off the top of the shoebox next to her and fished-out a scissors and a roll of half-inch red ribbon with laughing snowmen on it. 'She looked
up at Randall, 'I'm good at this...really!'

'Just don't tie it too tight, please!' Randall pleaded, his wrists bound loosely behind his back on the chair.

'Don't worry! I'm NOT going to cut-off the circulation of that whopper of yours!' said Mel, looking over at Cindy with a sarcastic smile. She cut-off about a foot of ribbon and stared at the swelling subject before her.

'I think, I'll start at the base and work my way up,' said Mel.

'Don't cover up his knob,' Cindy requested.

'Wouldn't think of it!' exclaimed Mel while wrapping the festive ribbon once around the base of Randall's erection. 'You did a good job trimming his pubes, Cindy!''

Cindy looked over from her kneeling position and gave Mel her billion-watt smile.

'Cindy trimmed me this morning before we took a shower!' said Randall, watching as Mel began an elaborate bow.

'Cindy, lend me a finger, will you, honey?' asked Mel.

Cindy let go of Randall's heavy scrotum and shifted position and pressed her forefinger on the top of the the ribbon. Mel took advantage of the closeness and gave Cindy a quick peck on the lips. Cindy giggled and watched her tie an elaborate bow around her finger. She pulled her finger out and all three admired the elaborate bow at the base of Randall's fat cock.

'I told you I was good!' exclaimed Mel proudly, pulling out another roll of ribbon.

And so Mel worked her way slowly up Randall's shaft, Cindy lending a finger when asked. She stuffed the bowl of Randall's brass pipe with the African pot and put the mouthpiece between Mel's lips. They shared the lit bowl between them, ignoring Randall's pleas for a hit.

When Mel got about 3/4's up Randall's shaft, Cindy got an idea and stood up and went into her bedroom, coming back with the Polaroid camera. Giggling, she aimed over the scene and got a flash photo of Mel tying the last red ribbon lined with Santa Clauses just under the magnificent swollen, scarlet mushroom head. She put the developing picture on the kitchen table.

'Put the camera down, sweetie and lend me a finger on this last bow, PLEASE!'

Cindy giggled and did as she was told, this time, stealing a kiss on the lips from Mel.

'Done!' squealed Mel, giving the bare glans a gentle slap to get it slowly swaying back and forth.

'You're so talented!' Cindy gushed, giving Mel a seated hug.

'What do YOU think, Long-Dong?' asked Mel, looking up.

'You definitely passed the audition!' joked a grinning Randall. Cindy laughed and punched him in the shoulder.

'Do me a favor, will you, Cindy?' asked Mel, changing her sitting position so she faced away from Randall's festive-looking erection. 'Take a picture of me and your boyfriend's Christmas cock, okay? I want to show this to my husband!'

Grinning, Cindy walked over and carefully put her tied-up boyfriend's beribboned erection on Mel's sweater over her shoulder and squatted in front of them.

Smile, Melissa!' said Cindy aiming the camera. Mel gave the instant camera her proudest stoned smile and the camera flashed...

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Melissa came out of the hall toilet again and sat down at the kitchen table with Cindy.

'Aren't you going to untie me?' said the.naked Randall on the kitchen chair, his hard-on still raging, having only the Christmas tree to look at.

'NO,' said Cindy. She was in the middle of rolling a couple of skinny joints.

Mel laughed as she looked at the two instant pictures and put them in her purse. 'I can't wait to show these to Bradley! He will be SO pissed he wasn't here to watch!

'Too bad!' laughed Cindy, handing Mel the joints she had just rolled.

',Thank you, lover!' Mel gave Cindy a peck on the lips. She checked her watch and grabbed her boots. 'Sorry, I gotta go! I'm supposed to meet Bradley at a Stuckey's just off 94 at Lakeview in a couple of hours!'

Cindy frowned at the news.

You make a great breakfast, Cindy!' exclaimed Mel. 'And we had some fun, huh Mr Firehose?' She leaned across the table and whispered in Cindy's ear.

Cindy giggled. 'Do you really think he'll LIKE that?!'

Mel slowly nodded and winked. 'I guarantee it!' She stood up to put on her coat and mittens but Cindy caught her as she reached for the door and stuck her tongue in Mel's mouth. This lead to an extended make out session before Mel pushed Cindy away.

'Don't be so grabby, sugar!' Mel protested and Cindy giggled.

Mel opened the apartment door. 'Your girlfriend's really handsy, isn't she??' Mel called out to the still bound Randall.

'That's one of the reasons I love her!' exclaimed Randall as the door shut.

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Your stories are fun and hot.
I have a taste for dick size contest/competition or just comparisons, i wonder if you will make something like that happen.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Christmas songs still coming from.tje kitchen radio, Cindy crouched behind the kitchen chair and undid the loose bungee cord around Randall's wrists.

Cindy laughed 'You could've got out anytime you wanted!'

Randall stood-up and grinned. His massive be-ribboned erection bobbing and swaying as he turned towards Cindy as she plucked the Polaroid camera from the table.

'MORE pictures?' asked Randall, deliberately moving his hips hips to keep his erection swaying.

'Stop that!' said Cindy. 'You might cause the ribbons to slip and I don't have a picture for your album yet!'

Randall quit moving his hips, but his dick starting bobbing and swaying again when Cindy ordered him to stand in front of the Christmas tree.

Cindy got a throw pillow from the sofa and put it on the carpet in front of Randall's raging hard-on. She knelt on it and reached out with a finger to carefully stop it moving. 'Let's get one from the front and one from the side,' she said.

'You and Mel sure are creative!' said Randall putting his hands on his bony hips. 'By the way, what did Mel tell you to do with me?'

Cindy took a flash picture of the top of her lover's colorfully decorated erection before answering. 'She told me to give you a blowjob with an ice cube in my mouth!' Cindy laughed. 'Anybody ever do that to you?'

Randall shook his head and turned sideways. He shook his head.

'So I was the first one to stick a finger up your butt, and now I'm going to be the first one to blow you with an ice cube in their mouth? This is turning out to be some night!' Cindy laughed as she took the sideview picture.

Reactions: dave1234 and B_er

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall chuckled as he stood and looked at the photos Cindy had taken. He yelped in surprise and dropped the pictures on Cindy's head as she pressed the ice cube between her lips on Randall's swollen cockhead.

Cindy laughed so hard at Randall's reaction, the ice cube fell to the floor. She finally grabbed her big-dicked lover's butt and tried to shove as much of his over-sized glans between her lips as she could.

'TEETH!!!' Randall practically screamed in agony.

Gagging, Cindy pulled her head back and looked up at Randall with tears running down her cheeks and snot running down her chin. She smiled and winked.

Randall was so turned-on looking down at Cindy's ruined face, he grabbed the back of Cindy's head and made her retch again. He laughed and delight before gently fucking her mouth without gagging her.

'CINDY', the kitchen phone rang as he ejaculated between Cindy's lips. She stood up and raced to the sink and spit out her lover's cum. Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, Randall picked-up the kitchen wall phone and handed it to Cindy.

'Hello, Dickie...' Cindy said wearily into the phone.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As Randall's cock finally started to go limp, he opened the junk drawer and got out a scissors. He walked over to the tall kitchen garbage can and was about to carefully snip off the elaborate Christmas bows tied around his shrinking dick.

Cindy was cradling the phone between her ear and shoulder and looked up to catch her lover's eye. She motioned him over.

Randall grinned and tip-toe'd over with the scissors and garbage can. She took the scissors, looked up at Randall and stool out her tongue. He tried not to laugh. She started carefully snipping away at the flaccid beribboned penis in front of her face.

'Melissa told me she talked to you!' Cindy said into the phone. 'No, I'm NOT going to become a Jehovah's Witness. Did you know they don't celebrate Christmas or birthdays?!'

'Yes, I'm alone. Melissa dropped me off about 10 minutes ago.

For a few minutes there was only the sound of Cindy's scissors. She cut off the last ribbon and grabbed the limp shaft in the middle to give the fat red glans a kiss before giggling into the phone.

'You don't REALLY believed that happened do you?!' she continued her high-pitched giggling. 'I think Charles is pulling your leg, I don't know any missionaries from Africa!'

There was silence for a few moments & Cindy took the opportunity to grab Randall's limp shaft in both hands and silently kissed the head while she listened to her ex-husband plead into her ear.

She dropped Randall's cock and grabbed the phone. 'No I'm NOT going to go to church with you and the boys anymore! And I'm NOT going out to dinner with you and our boys either. Our divorce was final TWO years ago, remember?!'

'Yes, I'm still dating Ranger Randall, why?' Cindy asked into the phone.

Randall watched as a puzzled expression crossed Cindy's face.

'No. He's about your height. Skinny, though. About 20 pounds lighter than you. Why?' asked Cindy into the phone.

'Then what DID you mean?' A look of fury crossed her face. 'Ranger Randall's below the belt attributes are NONE of your business, Dickie, and that goes for Charles, too! Now I expect you to feed our boys before you bring them home, so take them to Burger Chef or Shakees Pizza, okay?!' she practically yelled before slamming down the phone.

Bladder full to bursting, Randall practically ran to the hall bathroom.

After washing his hands, he emerged, still bottomless and rejoined Cindy in the kitchen. She was holding the Polaroid camera and examining it.

'There IS a self-timer. And ONE more picture left,' she said before looking up at Randall. 'Honey, do me a favor, will you?' Get dressed and put on this jeans you wore to August and Eve's last night?'

Randall groaned, but went into Cindy's bedroom to change with Cindy following behind...

Reactions: dave1234 and B_er

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's only heard of Randall's endowment & hasn't seen it like his roommate Charles. Since his girlfriend Jennifer has left him, Dickie Sr wants to get back with his ex-wife. Since Cindy & Randall have been dating for months, he knows they've been fucking. Dickie Sr desperately wants to know if the rumors about Randall are true,

Reactions: B_er

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He wanna know if the rumors are true and try to get his ex wife back?
Wow, he want to give her back by cock size? Interesting

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dickie Sr followed his ex-wife into her bedroom and shut the door on their yelling and screaming boys in the apartment's living room.

'You boys settle down on the couch and watch TV!' Cindy yelled at the closed door. She watched in boredom as Dickie Sr unbuckled his jeans and slid them down just past his crotch.

Cindy had resisted her ex-husband's pathetic pleading for a blowjob every time he dropped-off the boys, but after several months she had agreed to give him a handjobs instead as a compromise, just to get him to stop.

She sat on the edge of bed and grabbed a bottle of hand lotion that she had just taken out of the refrigerator squirted a line along the top of Dickie Sr's growing penis.

'Shit, that's cold!' he exclaimed. 'Are you keeping this in the fridge or something?!'

Cindy laughed as she massaged his erection with a greasy hand. Usually she jerked her ex-husband off as fast as possible to get it over with, but this time, she decided to take it slow.

'THAT'S the way I like it, Baby!' Dickie Sr sighed. 'Who gave you that pear necklace you're wearing?'

Cindy reached up and fondled her Christmas present with her free hand. 'Ranger Randall.' she smiled.

'What's THIS?' Dickie Sr reached down to pickup a Polaroid photo laying casually on the night table.

Cindy looked down and tried not to smirk.

Her ex-husband was silent for a few moments while he examined the photo that Cindy had taken with the self-timer with the Polaroid camera on the kitchen table of her and Randall, his jaw practically on the floor.