Deedee & Randall; 1977

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
'THAT'S RANDALL???' gasped Dickie Sr, trying to keep his voice down. 'His dick hangs halfway to his knees!' he whispered as loud as he could.

Cindy looked down at the penis in her greasy hand and snickered.

'And you go out with him in public wearing those pants?!' Dickie Sr couldn't tear his eyes away from the picture of the happy couple with there arms around each other's waists. 'He could be arrested for wearing those!'

Cindy snickered again and took advantage of her ex-husband's distraction and opened the drawer of her night stand with her free hand and fished around until she found what she was looking for. She held out the cloth measuring tape on the straight, skinny erection with the dime-sized glans in front of her.

'What are you DOING, Cindy?!' asked Dickie Sr as he finally tore his eyes away from his ex-wife and her horse-hung lover and looked down at her with his hands on hips.

'What does it look like?' Cindy said in a bored voice. 'Six and three-quarters inches..' she yawned for effect.

'It's eight inches & you know it!' said an angry Dickie Sr. 'You're measuring it wrong!" He snatched away the measuring tape to prove his dick-size to his ex-wife, when he noticed another marking on it. He brought it closely to his eyes to look at it.

It was a tiny arrow and 'RR!' written next to it in red pencil. 'THAT'S how long his dick is?!' Dickie Sr gasped in disbelief.

Cindy laughed out loud and nodded her head. She had actually added three more inches on the cloth measuring tape than her lover's erection's true length. She didn't think Randall would mind...

Reactions: dave1234 and B_er

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
'He must tear you right the fuck up inside, huh?!' said her ex-husband in an excited voice.

Cindy quit laughing, 'Dickie! Keep your voice down!' she whispered as loud as she could. She was horrified as he started masturbating furiously to the Polaroid photo.

'Let me watch you guys fuck, okay???' he said while breathing through his mouth.

'DICKIE!!!' said Cindy, horrified. This was NOT the scenario she envisaged. He thought Dickie Sr would fly into a jealous rage, or best case scenario, cry tears of frustration when she saw her lover's magnificent fat limp penis straining at the tight jeans he was wearing and hanging halfway to his knees in all its detailed glory. She did NOT think her ex-husband would become overcome with lust at the thought of their bedroom acrobatics...

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
'Absolutely fucking NOT!' continued Cindy in a stage whisper. She stood up swiftly from sitting on her bed and marched stiffly to her bedroom bathroom to wash her hands.

Dickie Sr followed, furiously jerking-off. 'C'mon, Cindy!' he pleaded. 'We'll get a babysitter and check into a motel! I'll pay, I promise!'

'You can't be serious!' said Cindy.

Next'Next tojto hersit in the corner and watch him plow you with your feet in the '69' air!' Dickie Sr was standing next to his ex-wife masturbating into the sink and bigsbig at the photo.

'NO.' ignoring her ex-husband beating-off next to her at the vanity.

''How about if I just watch you guys '69' then, huh?' he whined pathetically. ' Can you even fit that big dickhead of his in your mouth???'

Cindy angrily elbowed Dickie Sr in the ribs, almost knocking him over.

'Does he have big balls, too???' he asked, bringing the photo so it almost touched his nose. 'Yeah, he looks like he's got quite a pair! he laughed then went silent. Dickie Sr made a high-pitched keening sound and ejaculated into the sink while Cindy was drying her hands.

'You're disgusting.' said Cindy.

'I'll tell you what's disgusting,' said Dickie Sr, smirking at his ex-wife while washing his shrinking penis in the bathroom sink. 'That a guy who could fuck any woman in the whole wide world would want to stick it inside a fat cow like you.'

Cindy swirled around tears swelling in the corners of her green eyes, and grabbed her ex-husband by the shirt and pulled her fist back, like Lucy about to slug her brother Linus.

Her body relaxed and she let him go. 'You know, Dickie, I'm going to take that as a compliment!'

Dickie Sr laughed at her, put his cock away and pulled-up and zipped up his pants. He slipped the photo of his ex-wife and her horse-hung boyfriend in his pocket without Cindy seeing. 'I owe Charles an apology. I thought he was exaggerating,' Dickie Sr said out loud to no one.

'Get out of here,' Cindy demanded. 'Where's my picture?'

Dickie Sr pulled it out of his pants pocket and showed her.

'Give it back.' Cindy told him.

Dickie Sr slowly shook his head and put it back in his pocket. 'I got a first date tonight and I wanna show her the freak of nature that my ex-wife is dating!' He picked up the tape measure. 'Why did you measure my cock, anyway? I thought you knew how big it was!'

'Ranger Randall asked how big your penis was,' Cindy lied. 'I told him I didn't remember but that I would measure it and let him know...' she shrugged.

Dickie Sr unspooled the tape measure and found the new markings his ex-wife had scribbled with a red pencil. There was an arrow with 'EX-HBND' written next to it. He looked shocked. 'My hard-on is longer than three and a half inches and you know it!' he exclaimed in dismay.

'Oops. I must've measured it wrong. Sorry.' Cindy said in her most neutral voice.

''You bitch!' said Dickie Sr, fury in his eyes. 'Fuck you!'

'I'll tell you what, Dickie,' Cindy smiled and said in her calmest voice. 'Why don't you bring THAT along on your date and show her that?'

Dickie Sr threw the tape measure in the trash can next to Cindy's bed and stormed out of her bedroom, their three boys jumping exuberantly on the couch in the living room.

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Author's Note-. Ummm, sorry. That non-sensical paragraph above was supposed to read

'I'll just sit in the corner and watch him plow you with your feet in the air!' Dickie Sr was standing next to his ex-wife masturbating into the sink and staring at their picture in his free hand.

Reactions: B_er

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ROGER THE JOCK and ELENA, THE NIGHT BEFORE

Roger the Jock was rumbling his red Pontiac Firebird over the Blatnik bridge from Duluth Minnesota.to Supervisor Wisconsin, Elena in the bucket seat next to him.

They were both pissed. They had gone to the Duluth Radisson, the tall round hotel with the rotating restaurant on the west side of downtown expecting a night of sexual adventure.

They had parked and walked into the lobby I'm their sexiest party clothes. Petite Elena with the white bob, was wearing a loose peach jump suit under a shiny black belted trench coat and knee-high tan-colored high heel boots and a tan floppy hat. Roger the jock was wearing a lime green leisure suit with a rolled-up sock stuffed artfully into the crotch of his tight pants.

Linking arms, the pair strode confidently across the lobby to the hotel bar, JESTER'S, where they were supposed to meet Augustus and the rest of the Silver Key Club. They opened the door and saw the bar taken over by couples their parent's and grandparent's age.

Augustus and Eve, sitting at a table facing the entrance, saw them and excitedly waved them in. Elena and her fiance, Roger the Jock, turned and fled back to Pontiac Firebird.

'I think I saw my Uncle Karl and Aunt Heidi sitting at the bar!' exclaimed Elena.

'I'm sorry, babe! That bastard led me to believe the other couples were our age!' Roger fumed. He had crossed the bridge and started to navigate his way through Superior Wisconsin.

'That long-dicked bastard, Augustus, tried to lure us into his perverted sex club for geezer's and biddies!' exclaimed Elena.

Roger looked over at his white-haired fiancee. How do YOU know about the size of that old man's cock?'

Elena rolled her eyes. 'Everybody at church know's about Augustus penis. He's compared with just about every guy there in the basement men's toilet. Everybody except Ranger Randall, who could have given a shit less about the size of another guy's dong?'

Roger the Jock laughed. 'I heard rumors about your ex-fiance! Was his prick ad big as people say?'

'Oh yeah,' said Elena with a crooked smile. 'He had QUITE the bulge! I thought the sec was going to be great!'

'So what happened???' Asked Roger the Jock

'Well, we finally found the opportunity to do it and I watched Randy take off his pants so I could see what I was dealing with...'

'AND???' asked Roger, impatient for the payoff.

'And I took one look at that big bent thing bouncing and swaying around in front of me and I broke off our engagement right then and there!' said Elena, a sour taste in her mouth.

'He was THAT big?!' gasped Roger. 'You broke-up with him because his dick was TOO big???'

Elena gave a bitter laugh. 'No. I think I could've gotten used to his size. It was just SO UGLY!!!'

Roger the Jock barked a laugh. 'You called off the marriage because he had an ugly dick?!'

Elena nodded and blew her nose. 'How could God curse such a great guy with such an ugly penis?!'

'Ummm, what's he doing these days?' asked Roger, intensely curious to see what made it so ugly-looking.

'I heard he's dating some divorced cow with three kids,' said Elena in a bitter tone of voice. She wondered if his erection really WAS as repulsive-looking as she remembered it. After all, other women had gotten used to Randy's size and the way it looked. Maybe she needed one more look at it...

Reactions: B_er and dave1234

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Roger the Jock was rumbling his red Pontiac Firebird over the Blatnik bridge from Duluth Minnesota.to Supervisor Wisconsin, Elena in the bucket seat next to him.

They were both pissed. They had gone to the Duluth Radisson, the tall round hotel with the rotating restaurant on the west side of downtown expecting a night of sexual adventure.

They had parked and walked into the lobby I'm their sexiest party clothes. Petite Elena with the white bob, was wearing a loose peach jump suit under a shiny black belted trench coat and knee-high tan-colored high heel boots and a tan floppy hat. Roger the jock was wearing a lime green leisure suit with a rolled-up sock stuffed artfully into the crotch of his tight pants.

Linking arms, the pair strode confidently across the lobby to the hotel bar, JESTER'S, where they were supposed to meet Augustus and the rest of the Silver Key Club. They opened the door and saw the bar taken over by couples their parent's and grandparent's age.

Augustus and Eve, sitting at a table facing the entrance, saw them and excitedly waved them in. Elena and her fiance, Roger the Jock, turned and fled back to Pontiac Firebird.

'I think I saw my Uncle Karl and Aunt Heidi sitting at the bar!' exclaimed Elena.

'I'm sorry, babe! That bastard led me to believe the other couples were our age!' Roger fumed. He had crossed the bridge and started to navigate his way through Superior Wisconsin.

'That long-dicked bastard, Augustus, tried to lure us into his perverted sex club for geezer's and biddies!' exclaimed Elena.

Roger looked over at his white-haired fiancee. How do YOU know about the size of that old man's cock?'

Elena rolled her eyes. 'Everybody at church know's about Augustus penis. He's compared with just about every guy there in the basement men's toilet. Everybody except Ranger Randall, who could have given a shit less about the size of another guy's dong?'

Roger the Jock laughed. 'I heard rumors about your ex-fiance! Was his prick ad big as people say?'

'Oh yeah,' said Elena with a crooked smile. 'He had QUITE the bulge! I thought the sec was going to be great!'

'Well, we finally found the opportunity to do it and I watched Randy take off his pants so I could see what I was dealing with...'

'And I took one look at that big bent thing bouncing and swaying around in front of me and I broke off our engagement right then and there!' said Elena, a sour taste in her mouth.

'He was THAT big?!' gasped Roger. 'You broke-up with him because his dick was TOO big???'

Elena gave a bitter laugh. 'No. I think I could've gotten used to his size. It was just SO UGLY!!!'

Roger the Jock barked a laugh. 'You called off the marriage because he had an ugly dick?!'

Elena nodded and blew her nose. 'How could God curse such a great guy with such an ugly penis?!'

'Ummm, what's he doing these days?' asked Roger, intensely curious to see what made it so ugly-looking.

'I heard he's dating some divorced cow with three kids,' said Elena in a bitter tone of voice. She wondered if his erection really WAS as repulsive-looking as she remembered it. After all, other women had gotten used to Randy's size and the way it looked. Maybe she needed one more look at it...

Your story always turn to interesting ways.

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall had spent Monday morning zipping around Xx Xxxxxx Lake on the state parks official snowmobile, a 1972 yellow and black Skidoo blizzard.

He had manually augered a dozen holes to measure the ice thickness for the upcoming ice fishing season, while DeeDee held down the Visitor's Center in the unlikely event a car or truck with visitors showed-up for cross country skiing or winter camping.

Randall and DeeDee had just eaten lunch together in the office's tiny break room and and they had retired to the office restroom where DeeDee was sitting on the toilet lid with Randall standing on front of her, his uniform pants and white Fruit of the Loom's pulled down to his knees.

They had spent the first few minutes of DeeDee masturbating Randall with soapy hands laughing about their separate encounters with Bill and Jill this past Saturday night. For a moment all that could be heard in the office were DeeDee's slippery hands twisting the fat, bent erection in front of her.

'Um...DeeDee,' said Randall, finally getting up the nerve to ask something that had been bothering him for weeks.

'Hmmm?' asked DeeDee, the tip of her tongue sticking out of the corner of her mouth.

'I've been wondering if we should do this anymore,' said Randall. 'I couldn't stand the thought of her finding out about...us.' There. He finally said it.

DeeDee stopped stroking and twisting his soapy shaft and looked up at him with a quizzical look on her face. 'What makes you think she doesn't know?'

Randall looked startled. DeeDee laughed and began her twisting again, only this time more slowly. 'You don't think I'd be doing this without her permission, do you? What kind of a woman do you think I am, anyway?'

'???'

'Look,' said DeeDee, patiently explaining. 'When I first started beating you off, it was a test.'

'???'

'I had you in mind for dating Cindy when we first started working together, and I wanted to make sure you were a decent guy. If you had tried to pressure me into going further than a handjob or started calling me mean names while I played with your little dickie, I never would have introduced you,' said DeeDee, still looking up at Randall. 'I have a good reputation as a matchmaker, and I'm not going to ruin it!'

Randall understood. 'So you jerk-off guys to make sure that they'll let the girls you're trying to match them with, control the speed of the relationship and not insult them?''

'You got it!' DeeDee smiled up at him. 'When things started getting serious between you two, I offered to quit beating you off at work, Cindy said it was okay with her as long as it didn't go any farther and we didn't see each other outside of work.'

Randall gave her a doubtful look.

'Look, Randall,' said an exasperated DeeDee. 'If Cindy had told me to quit jacking you off, I WOULD have! It's her way of keeping you and your big dick from straying, stupid!' She let go of his enormous shaft and sharply slapped the flared red head of his cock.

Randall sucked in his breath.

'Look, if you don't believe me, just ASK her!' DeeDee laughed. 'You know, I told Cindy that when the boys go back to school after Christmas vacation, and she's not working at the Red Owl, come on down to the park and have lunch with us, we'll beat you off together!'

'Did Cindy REALLY agree to that???' asked a still doubting Randall.

DeeDee laughed and bobbed her head.

'And what about your fiance, Charles? Does he-'

A car horn tooted at the entrance fee window.

Startled, they both rushed to the bathroom sink so DeeDee could wash her hands and Randall could wash off his penis before pulling up his uniform pants.

'Just a MINUTE!' DeeDee yelled out of the office door. She strode to the fee window drying her hands on paper towels. She opened the frosted-over sliding window and said 'Sorry, I was in the toilet-'

DeeDee stopped speaking when she saw the petite, white- haired woman at the wheel of the blue Impala hauling an ice fishing shanty on a trailer, and a hulking athletic-looking guy sitting beside her. DeeDee turned her head around and yelled 'RANDALL! You better get out here!!!'

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall was hiding in the office, listening to DeeDee trying to make forced small talk with his ex-fiancee and the guy she was with inside the Visitor's Center.

He was ignoring DeeDee's pleading with him to come out, not because of cowardice, but because his raging hard-on wouldn't go down. All he could think of was Cindy and DeeDee playing with his cock at the same time and the ensuing laughter as they tried to figure out the right rhythm to make him cum. He absolutely couldn't put his blazing erection into his uniform pants.

'RANDALL! You get out here this minute!' said a frustrated DeeDee who assumed it was cowardice that kept him from coming out.

'Just a minute, folks!' DeeDee said to Elena and Roger the Jock. She left them standing next to the fireplace and stomped-off to find her work colleague.

She found him in the toilet, running cold water over his erection.

'It won't go down!' Randall stage-whispered. 'I can't pull up my uniform pants.

DeeDee broke out in hysterical laughter. 'Let me help you!' She dried of his penis with paper towels and they both struggled to pull up Randall's pants with his erection still blazing.

''You must be really happy to see her!' said DeeDee in a sarcastic voice as they finally got his pants pulled up over all odds.

She grabbed his hand and started dragging him to the lobby.

'DeeDee! I can't go out there like this!' pleaded Randall.

'Cindy told me you LIKE being a show-off!' was all DeeDee said.

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall walked sheepishly behind DeeDee hoping beyond all reason that he could greet their guests while hiding his stubborn erection from view.

He needn't have worried. The sight of his ex-fiancee, Elena, started to deflate his big boner. The phone rang behind the counter and DeeDee broke-away to answer it. Leaving the only thing between himself and Elena and her friend was the absurd bulge in his uniform pants.

'Happy to see me?' asked Elena with a crooked smile. Roger the Jock doubled-over in laughter. They were both wearing matching red and white snowmobile suits.

'Randy,' said Elena, 'This is my fiance, Roger.'

Randall grinned and stuck out his hand. Still laughing, Roger stood-up and extended his and they shook hands like old friends that hadn't seen each other in years.

Roger, still laughing, turned to look at Elena while still grasping Randalls hand and said, 'I thought you HAD to be exaggerating, Elena.'

Elena stuck out her tongue at him, as DeeDee rejoined them. 'Someone else wanting to know how thick the ice on the lake was.' she said to know one in particular.

'So how thick is it?' asked Roger.

'Ranger Randall drove around the lake this morning on the Skidoo and augered a series of holes,' said DeeDee.

'Average thickness was about 5 inches,' said Randall. 'Did you tow an ice fishing shack here, already?' said Randall moving to the window. 'It's going to be a couple weeks before the ice will be thick enough to drive on with that big Impala of yours, Elena.'

'You should have called first,' said DeeDee.

'Shit,' said Elena. 'Sorry.'

'I'll tell you what,' said Randall, 'Instead of hauling it back, let me hitch the trailer to the Skidoo and me and Roger will haul it out and wrestle it off the trailer on a good spot and then you can drive a snowmobile out to it, or wait a couple weeks and drive your car.'

'Good deal!' said Roger the Jock.

'Thank you, Randy!' exclaimed Elena.

Roger followed Randall to the coat tree.

'Go and unhitch the trailer from the car, Roger,' said Randall, putting on his uniform coat and snowmobile gloves, 'And I'll drive the Skidoo around so we can hitch it up.'

'Good thing I wore a snowmobile suit!' said Roger as they walked out the door.

DeeDee and Elena regarded each other in uncomfortable silence until Elena, looking around the Visitor Center, noticed a board game on the low wooden table in front of the stone fireplace.

'I LOVE playing Parchisi!' exclaimed Elena, her huge brown eyes lighting up. 'Let's play a game while the boys are busy, okay?'

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall and Roger the Jock had been chatting amiably about what kind of fish were in the lake and as they were pulling the trailer with the ice fishing shack towards the rear of the Skidoo, Roger grinned and said, 'So, Randy, man. What's it like to have a big ol' whopper for a dick?'

The question took him by surprise and the only response he could think of was to chuckle.

'I wish I had a great big cock!' said Roger.

'Then you wouldn't be engaged to Elena,' Randall muttered.

'Oh, right,' said Roger. 'Sorry, man...'

'Better she found out before we got married,' Randall sighed.

The trailer was hitched-up to the rear of the Skidoo. Roger the Jock sat behind Randall.
'Where are we goin?!' he asked.

'Northwest side of the lake is where the crappies are!' Randall shouted back.

'Sounds great!'

They started the long, slow ride to the northwest side of the lake. The engine noise making further conversation impossible.

DeeDee had just won her first game of Parchisi and despite her misgivings she was warming to Elena, who turned out to be a real Chatty Cathy. They traded childhood stories of growing up on farms, DeeDee's in southern Minnesota and Elena's in northern Michigan.

DeeDee looked out the window with the station's binoculars, at the slow moving snowmobile and it's cargo inching across the lake.

'How are they doing?' asked Elena.

'I think they're going to the northwest corner of the lake where the crappies are,' said DeeDee putting the binoculars down. 'We have time for another game.'

Randall stopped next to a hole he had drilled earlier on the day. Randall and Roger wrestled the ice fishing shack off the trailer and muscled it over the hole in the ice.

They walked inside the two-person shack to get out of the wind. Randall reached into his coat pocket and pulled out his brass pipe and filled the bowl with Columbian. Randall pulled out a lighter.

After a few moments of trading puffs, Roger the Jock broke the silence. 'You know I'm not queer, Randy, but will you show me your cock? Elena's told me all about it and I'd like to see it!' Roger punched his new friend good-naturedly in the shoulder.

Randall smiled. He was really beginning to like Roger. 'You'd have to ask my girlfriend, Cindy.'

'What?' asked Roger, not sure he heard right.

'Cindy told me that if someone wants to see my dick, to have them ask her and she'll decide yes or no.' Randall lied. 'She wants to be there.' He dumped the ashes from the pipe into the hole and put it back in his jacket pocket.

'No shit?!' laughed Roger the Jock.

'But I've been front coffee all morning and I've REALLY got to pee,' said Randall. 'Care to join me outside?'

Roger laughed and led the way.

The side of the shack out of the wind was facing the Visitor Center about 1500 feet away. Standing shoulder to shoulder they faced the Visitor Center and pulled out their dicks.

Eagerly, Roger looked down at what Randall was holding in his hands. 'Take one of your hands away so I can see more of it!' he said impatiently.

Randall looked over at his new friend to watch his expression as he removed a hand from his shaft.

Roger did not disappoint. 'That's how big it is in 10 degree weather?!' he said with an incredulous expression. 'I mean, look how shriveled MINE is in this cold compared to yours!'

Randall started peeing into the snow.

'So how big is it when it's hard, Randy?' Roger asked in an earnest voice.

Randall wrote a two-digit number into the snow in front of him.

Roger looked at it in disbelief. Then started laughing. 'I'll bet that DeeDee chick can confirm THAT, huh?' he punched Randall in the shoulder.

DeeDee was watching through binoculars.

'So what are they doing NOW?' asked Elena.

Well, they finally came out of the shack,' said DeeDee. 'And now Ranger Randall is apparently writing his name in the snow.'

'WHAT???' said Elena, grabbing the binoculars away from DeeDee. She stated at the ice fishing shack across the lake.

'BWAH-HA-HA!!!' she laughed at the sight. 'Boys WILL be boys!'

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall and Roger were riding the Skidoo back to the Visitor Center parking lot with the empty trailer in tow. Sundown in the clear blue sky had about a half-hour to go.

They were about two-thirds the distance from the ice fishing shack they left behind when they saw the bundled-up figures of DeeDee and Elena emerge from the Visitor Center. All four waved frantically to each other.

When they got to the parking lot, Randall and Roger unhooked the trailer from the snowmobile and all four pulled it towards the back of Elena's blue Impala.

'Me and DeeDee saw your pissing contest with binoculars!' Elena shouted in a muffled voice through her woolen scarf. 'What are you, little boys?'

'HAW! HAW!' Roger laughed.

Randall's face turned red. He should have known they were watching them through the station's binoculars.

The sun set just as they re-hitched the empty trailer to the Impala. DeeDee and Elena hugged goodbye and Roger the Jock thrust out his paw to Ranger Randall.

'Nice meeting you, Horse!' he said, giving Randall a hearty, two-fisted handshake.

Elena laughed out loud.

'You ever play racquetball, Horse?' asked Roger the Jock, grinning at his own cleverness.

This time, all three laughed at the nickname.

'No, not really,' Randall admitted, glad that the girls had laughed good-naturedly at Roger's nickname for him.

'Would you like to learn? I'm a member of the Menominee Athletic Club,' he finally released Randall's hand.

'Sounds, great Roger!' said Randall, meaning it. He always found it hard to bind with guys, and this seemed like a good opportunity. 'Call me here at the station on Friday.'

'Will do!' Roger replied as he and Elena got into the car.

'Merry Christmas, you guys!!!' they both yelled out the windows as they drove away into the darkness with Randall and DeeDee waving goodbye...

D

deleted969111

I think I see where you’re going. Sounds like Elena is becoming a nicer person - and a cock slut. I was looking forward to Augustus breaking her down....

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall and DeeDee trudged through the snow back to the Visitor's Center.

DeeDee was laughing. 'YOU were going to marry HER???'

Randall blushed. 'I know! I know! What was I thinking?!'

'She's at least ten years younger than you, she doesn't have any tits, she NEVER shuts-up and she's so tiny, you would split her in two on your wedding night!' DeeDee erupted in laughter.

'Alright already!' said Randall. 'So what did you guys do while we were setting up the ice fishing shack?'

'We played Parchisi,' said DeeDee. 'I won a game and she won a game, and she told me her life story.' She rolled her eyes. 'So what were you guys doing inside the shack, snyway?'

'Just smoking a bowl,' Randall grinned.

'You and that jock seem to have hit it off,' said DeeDee.

'Roger actually seems like a nice guy,' said Randall. 'His eyes kept wandering to the front of my uniform pants, so I decided to tease him a little and tell him I had to pee.'

'So that's how you guys bonded?' asked DeeDee. 'By showing each other your dicks?' She snorted.

'He WANTED to see it!' said Randall. 'And I wanted to see his reaction.'

'Which was?' asked DeeDee, curious.

'Roger thought the size of my penis was hilarious!' Randall grinned. 'He congratulated me!' he lied.

DeeDee laughed. 'You're lucky he didn't pull out a knife and try and cut it off!'

Reactions: B_er

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Elena hit the switch that rolled up the windows of the Impala after waving goodbye to their friends. She drove carefully down the curvy road with her fiance sitting beside her. Sick of Christmas music on the radio, he dug through the 8-track cartridges, finally pulling out his favorite Kenny Rogers and The First Edition album.

'Ruuuuuby, don't bring your love to town!' Roger warbled along.

They reached the two lane blacktop without driving into a ditch and the car had warmed up enough for Roger to unzip and pull out his cock. Elena leered at him and took a hand off the steering wheel to fondle him with her mitten on.

'So what were you fellas doing for so long inside the ice fishing shack?' Elena asked, trying to mash Roger's shriveled penis into an erection.

'Randall had some excellent 'lumbo, and we smoked a bowl,' answered Roger.

'That sounds like Randy,' said Elena
'He ALWAYS had grass or hash. I never found out who he got it from. Did he give you any?'

'Damn, I forgot!' Roger slapped his forehead.

'I thought he might be showing you his big pecker,' Elena laughed.

'I asked him!' Roger laughed back. 'I said my fiancee told me you have a big, fat whopper in your pants, and if she's seen it, I get to see it, too!' he lied.

Elena laughed.

Roger turned his head towards Elena. 'And you know what he said?'

Elena shook her head.

'Randall said I would have to ask his girlfriend Cindy first! Can you imagine being so pussy whipped that you can't even pull out your own cock to show it off without getting your girlfriend's permission?!'

'Did Randy say if anyone asked her?' Elena asked. 'And if they do, are they guys AND gals or just guys or just gals?'

Roger shrugged. 'I'll ask him the next time I talk to him. He DID find a loophole, though!'
He laughed.

'What's THAT?' asked Elena, curious.

'Randall said he was drinking coffee all day and really needed to pee and asked if I had to go to. We went to the side of the shack out of the wind.'

'So, what happened next?' asked Elena. 'Did you look at it?'

'It was about ten degrees and Randall unzips and reached DEEP into his open fly and pulls out the Loch Ness Monster!'

Elena laughed. 'I TOLD you he had a real whopper!'

'He held the shaft in both hands so it wouldn't get frostbite, while mine was SO shriveled-up from the cold, I was holding it with my thumb and forefinger!'

'Wasn't it the UGLIEST one you ever saw!?' Elena laughed.

'I couldn't believe how veiny it was, and he had the biggest peckerhead I ever saw. As big as a peach but flared like a mushroom head.' Roger laughed at the memory.

'Looking through DeeDee's binoculars, it looked like Randy was writing his name in the snow,' laughed Elena.

'That's because I asked him how big it was hard, and he pissed the number XX in the snow in front of him.'

'That sounds about right!' Elena hooted. 'Wait until I tell DeeDee. She thought he was writing his name!'

'You KNOW he's banging that DeeDee chick, right?' said Roger.

'WHAAAT?' Elena almost ran off the road and had to take her mitten off Roger's stiffie and put it back on the steering wheel. 'He TOLD you that???'

'No, but it seems obvious they are' bluffed Roger.

'Well, when you were getting high and comparing weiners, me and DeeDee were playing Parchisi and talking girl talk, and she told me she likes teeny ones, the smaller the better. In fact her fiance, Charles, has one the size of her thumb when it's hard!'

Roger barked a laugh. 'You mean she's turned on by little ones!?'

Elena nodded. 'DeeDee knows Randall has a big one, the same way everyone he meets knows he has a big one, that embarrassing bulge in his trousers. She hasn't actually seen it like you and me have and doesn't want to, she told me that!'

'Turned on by teenie weenies, huh?' said Roger. 'I know LOTS of guys down at the fitness club she'd be interested in!' he laughed.

'Speaking of which,' said Elena. 'Are you guys really going to play racquetball together?'

'You bet!' said Roger. 'Christmas is Thursday and he wanted me to call him at the station Friday and probably go the next day. His girlfriend Cindy is going out of town to West Allis with her kids to her parents and will be gone until after New Year's.'

Elena's ears picked-up when she heard Randy was going to be alone for at least a week. 'Roger, when you see Randy again, ask him for a couple of joints, okay?

They pulled into the parking lot of the building they had separate apartments in and a frustrated Roger put his dickie away.

'You're going to come over later and finish what you started, right?' he asked.

'Invite me over when you have a joint to smoke.' said Elena as they parted without kissing.

Reactions: dave1234

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Night After Christmas 1975, Friday...

Randall was sitting alone in the dark in his one-bedroom apartment watching Beneath The Planet Of Apes on his 19-inch color TV. He had meant to retire his obscenely tight jeans he had worn to provoke Augustus last weekend, but he decided to wear them while doing laundry tonight.

The state park was closed on Christmas Eve day and Christmas day. He had spent an amusing Christmas Eve morning playing racquetball with Roger the Jock at the Menominee Athletic Club.

They had gone early because the club was going to close at noon. It turned out the club was empty except for a few staff.

They had gotten towels at the front desk and walked into the empty locker room. Randall had brought a pair of athletic shorts and. U of M t-shirt.

Roger was a good-natured chatterbox, like Elena, and Roger was liking him more and more. They shared a locker and Roger was completely naked while Randall was still sitting on the bench.

Roger stood in front of him and put his hands on his hips. 'What do you think, Randy?'

'Impressive!' Randall lied so as not to hurt Roger's feelings.

'Alot of guys think so!' Roger bragged as he pulled on a jockstrap. 'When I walk around naked in locker room's I ALWAYS catch guys staring!'

Randall wondered if that were true. Remembering his showers in the Army, Roger's limp dick seemed pretty average.

Randall had finally stripped down to his white Fruit of the Looms and was pulling on his shorts, when Roger said 'Whoa, Horse! Where's your jock?'

'Randall looked at him curiously. 'I don't have one!'

'You don't have one?!' Roger laughed in disbelief. 'Then you'll have to freeball-it!'

'Good thing I brought baggy shorts, then!' laughed Randall and pulled down his underpants.

'OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!!' Roger the Jock's whooping laughter echo'd through out the empty locker room as Randall smirked.

D

deleted969111

I think Elena is going to get Randall. I still think Augustus needs to break her first.

in any case, I’m betting she winds up a raving slut for big cock.