Deedee & Randall; 1977

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall stretched-out on the patchwork quilt of Cindy's double marriage bed. His mostly erect cock swaying back and forth. Cindy crawled clumsily on top of him and parked her wide hips over his face. He watched fascinated as she lowered her treasure just within kissing distance. He smelled soap mixed with her natural musk.

Randall grabbed Cindy's hips and pulled his face into her crotch. Cindy squealed in delight and laughed before grabbing his fat shaft in the middle and licking his swollen red flared glans. Randall matched his tongue on her clit and when Cindy figured out what Randall was doing, she would speed up or slowdown her licking just to see how long it took him to change to match her pace. She came with a long sigh and Randall was delighted.

Cindy rolled off of Randall and ordered him to the bathroom to wash his face. Randall came back with a freshly washed face to find Cindy lying on the bed holding her buzzing white vibrator between her legs. She looked up at Randall and they grinned lewdly at each other.

He stood next to her with his hands on his hips, big bent erection a foot from her face. Cindy turned off the vibrator, sat up and placed it on the night table. She got the half-tube of KY from the top drawer and squirted a good amount on Randall's cock head, smearing it around so it was completely covered. She stood up and placed a dab on her index finger before putting it inside of herself.

Cindy winked at Randall and she wiped her fingers on some tissues. 'Lay down, lover,' she commanded with a giggle.

Randall did as he was told and put his hands behind his head. Cindy mounted him over his navel and reached back between her legs and grabbed Randall's shaft I'm the middle while supporting her weight with her other hand.

She rubbed Randall's fat greasy cockhead around her pussy and Randall swooned feeling her long fat lips slipping along the surface. Cindy started slowly and carefully putting him inside her, her eyes squeezed shut.

'AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!' Cindy exclaimed as she finally got it inside. Randall's huge glans all the way in, she put her other arm on the bed and opened her green eyes and gave Randall a smiling, crazed look.

'God, you've got a big dick!'

Cindy wimpered as she carefully slid down on Randall's shaft, stopping every couple of inches. 'Be patient, Randall!' She implored.

'Take your time!' pleaded Randall. Her pussy had already swallowed almost half his cocaine-fueled. They both wanted to know how much she could take of him.

It took another agonizing five minutes before she seemed to stop for good. Randall reached between her legs and realized there were only about two inches of him left outside her.

'I've never been so far inside a woman before!' Randall accidentally said out loud.

Cindy laughed at the confession. 'Well, you're the only man who's ever filled me up all the way!'

For another agonizing 15 minutes, Cindy slid up and down his dick, going faster each time as Randall pressed Cindy's buzzing vibrator against her crotch.

Finally, Cindy stopped with Randall all the way inside her and stretched as wide as it had never been with any other man. 'Randall? Lover?' she said.

'Yes, lover?' Said Randall, switching off the white vibrator and putting it back on the night table.

'Get on top.'

It took a few moments to clumsily switch positions but they did it without breaking their connection. Randall supported himself on his palms and Cindy wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him down for an open-mouthed kiss. Randall began to hump her with more passion than skill. Cindy was sqealing, laughing and moaning. She was not protesting, begging him to pull it out, or crying in fear and pain. This must be what it's like to make love like a normal couple, he thought excitedly as he felt the urge to come building inside him.

'Cindy?'

Cindy tightened her legs around his back and Randall pressed her head against her shoulder.

'CINDY!' Randall shouted in joy as he gave one more deep thrust and Cindy gave one last squeal.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall and Cindy were laying naked on the towel Cindy had placed over the wet spot.

Cindy was playing with Randall's greasy cock with both hands, trying to get him ready for Round Two. Randall was passing his brass pipe between his and Cindy's lips.

'Randall?' Cindy asked.

'Hmmm?' Randall sucked at his pipe.

'What do you admire about me?'

'Well...' Randall thought about it. 'I admire your great beauty, of course.'

'Go on...' Cindy urged.

'I admire your self-confidence and intelligence...'

'Go on...' Cindy urged him.

'I admire the way you can make new friends just by smiling at them.' Randall said.

Cindy turned to face Randall and gave him her most brilliant, high-beam smile. 'Do you admire my blowjob talents?' she asked.

'That goes without saying!' Randall smiled back.

'Every single guy I've done that to, said I was the best!' Cindy boasted. 'I made every one of them BEG me for another one, and you know what? They DID!' Cindy laughed. 'I even made YOU beg for one tonight!'

''Don't make me beg for one of your blowjobs' pleaded Randall.

'I'll make you beg me to go down on you if I feel like it,' said Cindy. 'That's the price for being my admirer!' She stuck her tongue out at him.

'Cindy?' Randall asked.

'Yes, lover?' Cindy was aggressively twisting Randall's cock to erection.

Randall chose his words carefully. 'Am I your only male admirer?'

'So far!' Cindy laughed. 'Don't worry. If I do I'll let you know; that way you can compete for my affections the way Popeye and Bluto competed for Olive Oyl's affection!'

Randall laughed. 'You WOULD, wouldn't you!'

Cindy laughed and bobbed her head. She suddenly stopped laughing. 'Randall? Do me doggie.'

Randall heard it as more of a command than a request. 'Yes, ma'am!'

Reactions: dave1234

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall stood up while Cindy on the bed, put her wide rump in the air facing Randall and supported herself on her elbows. Randall squirted a blob of cold KY on the head of his dick and stepped forward. He grabbed the base of his big downward bending erection and placed it at the entrance of Cindy's glorious treasure. Instead of pushing himself inside her, Randall massaged her long fat pussy lips, causing him to swoon and Cindy to giggle.

With an ease that wasn't there before, he pushed his big cockhead just inside Cindy's entrance.

'AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!' Cindy swooned as Randall pushed his cockhead inside her with disturbing ease. Just how big WAS she downstairs?

'Ready, lover?' Randall asked.

'Roger Dodger!' gasped Cindy, making them both laugh.

Randall pushed as far as he knew he could go without hitting her in one slow push. About a half-inch from her cervix

sang Carly Simon sang on the clock radio.

Randall thought about what Cindy had just told him about her blowjob talents.

'Do I fill you up, Cindy?' he asked gently.

'Oh gawd, YES!' she gasped.

'Do you like being filled all the way up?' Randall teased.

'YES!'

'Am I the only man who's ever filled you all the way up, Cindy?' he teased again.

There was silence, then Cindy said 'No...'

Randall threw his head back and laughed and Cindy laughed in relief at Randall's laughter. The continued gently fucking, Randall drawing back so just his cockhead was inside her before pushing slowly back in while Cindy buzzed herself with her white vibrator until it suddenly died.

Cindy dropped it on the bed and reached back to make circular motions on her clit with her hand.

The clock radio went from Carly Simon to The Eagles to a commercial break to Carole King to Bread to Neil Diamond and still they slowly fucked. Randall grunting as he pushed and Cindy softly whimpering.

When Elvis came on, Randall was at the edge. 'CINDY???' he suddenly yelled and Cindy quit playing with herself and reached back to squeeze her lover's lion's balls, causing him to roar in relief as Cindy laughed.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cindy woke up mid-morning being spooned by her snoring admirer and lover. Her bladder aching, she extricated herself from his sleeping arms and rushed to the bathroom a few feet away to relieve herself.

On her way back to bed she saw him still on his side with an impressive case of Morning Wood. Cindy stopped to admire it and realized she REALLY wanted to fuck it.

Cindy got the almost empty tube of KY from the night table and squirted it carefully on his swollen glans. He woke as she climbed back into bed and resumed her spooning position.

'Cindy?' he said groggily.

'Screw me!' she demanded.

'Let me get up and pee first, okay?' Randall pleaded.

'No!' said Cindy. 'You'll lose your Morning Wood! I put some KY on your dick head. The faster you screw me, the faster you can pee!'

Caught between the need to pee and his desire to fuck Cindy, Randall decided to give her a fast screw. She was on her side facing away from him. He grabbed the base of his cock and shoved the whole head into her entrance.

'WAAAHH!' Cindy exclaimed in surprise

Randall gave Cindy short strokes as fast as he could and when he realized her hand was busy between her legs, Randall ejaculated from the excitement. He pulled out and ran to the bathroom.

Randall flushed, washed his hands and his greasy limp dick in the sink with bar soap. He exited twirling his limp dick slowly in his fist and smirking. Cindy laughed and pushed him aside to get into the bathroom.

While Cindy was busy on the toilet and washing between her legs, Randall put on the robe from his overnight bag, replaced the batteries in her vibrator and went into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall was sitting at the kitchen table with the blue plastic table cloth, sipping a cup of coffee, paging through THE JOY OF SEX and listening to Buck Owens on the kitchen radio, when Cindy breezed into the kitchen in her yellow robe and pink mules.

Randall stood up and went over to embrace her.

'Good morning, lover!' he told her before giving Cindy a long, lingering kiss.

'Morning, lover!' Said Cindy after breaking away. 'Scrambled eggs and sausage?'

'Deeelightful!' said Randall, pouring Cindy a cup of coffee.

Randall sat back down at the kitchen table while Cindy got the ingredients from the refrigerator covered in her boy's art.

'So what's going on with DeeDee and Charles?' asked Randall sipping his coffee. 'I know I see DeeDee at work, but the only time I really talk to her is when we have lunch, and she doesn't talk about her personal life.'

'Doesn't she?' said Cindy, cracking eggs into a frying pan. 'Well... Charles is still rooming with my ex-husband in the mobile home on his parent's dairy farm. He desperately wants to move back in with her, but it's probably more about getting away from Dickie Sr!' she laughed.

'You know WHY they broke up, don't you?' Said Cindy, turning her head towards him.

Randall shook his head.

'Cindy kicked him out because he wouldn't quit jerking off!' Cindy smirked and made a motion with her free hand mimicking male masturbation at her crotch.

'No shit!' Randall laughed more at Cindy's gesture than Charles and DeeDee's plight.

'She got out of the shower after work and was going to screw Charles' pants off before driving him to work, and caught him beating-off to a Hustler! Boy was she pissed!'

Randall acted like it was the first he heard of it. 'Imagine doing that when you live with DeeDee!' laughed Randall nervously.

'And YOU think I'M highly sexed!' laughed Cindy, giving away more than she meant to. "She drove him to work one day and had to use the toilet in the guard shack, and you know what she found?'

'What?' Randall pretended to ask.

'A huge stack of dirty magazines!' Cindy laughed. 'He was jerking it at work! Cindy said Charles claimed they weren't his, but c'mon! She went home and started digging through his dresser drawers and found a bunch in his underwear drawer and even under the bed!'

Cindy turned off the gas under the frying pan and pulled up a chair next to Randall and sat next to him. 'At least I don't have to worry about you!' she groped Randall's penis under his robe.

'What do you mean?' he asked.

Cindy giggled. 'Last night at Wisconsin Point. You'd been saving it up since our last date, haven't you?'

Randall laughed and kissed her.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The pair was halfway through their breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage patties, and toast with grape jelly late on Saturday morning.

'So what are you doing tonight, Cindy?' asked Randall, sipping coffee.

'Pulling the closing shift at the 'Bloody Bird'' she answered, eating a piece of toast. Cindy worked part-time at the Red Owl grocery store. 'I don't start until 4.' she winked at her lover across the table.

Randall grinned back. 'After breakfast, I'll put the rabbit ears on your bedroom TV.'

Cindy got up and got a screwdriver from the kitchen junk drawer.

Cindy was laying naked in the middle of her bed, watching an equally naked Randall adjust the newly connected rabbit ear antenna on top of Randall's old black and white TV. He flipped through the channels.

'There's nothing on TV on Sunday afternoons,' complained Cindy.

Randall found a beach movie with Frankie and Annette and leaped into bed next to Cindy and filled up the bowl of his brass pipe with the last of his pot.

They passed the pipe back and forth, laughing at the antics of Eric von Zipper and his gang.

'What's Boris Karloff doing in this movie?' asked Cindy.

Randall turned to Cindy, 'Can I go down you, Cindy?'

Cindy giggled and tapped the pipe's ashes into an ashtray.

'Pretty please?' pleaded Randall.

Cindy giggled again.

'Get on your knees next to the bed,' Cindy ordered.

Randall got on his knees on the rug next to the bed and Cindy shifted her position so she was sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs spread.

'Do I have a pretty pussy?' Cindy asked, spreading herself wide with both hands.

'The prettiest,' said Randall swooning at the intoxicating scent of bar soap and musk from between her legs. He buried his face in her crotch as Cindy laughed in erotic delight and played with Randall's hair.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall washed his face in the bathroom sink and walked out proudly led by his bouncing erection and was disappointed that Cindy was paging through THE JOY OF SEX instead of stopping to admire his swaying manhood.

Randall lay in bed next to her on top of the quilt and Cindy grabbed Randall's shaft in one hand and started casually masturbating him to keep it hard, without losing her interest in the popular sex manual

Randall put his arm behind Cindy's head and they perused it together, Cindy turning the pages. When they came to an illustration that made them both laugh, Cindy said 'Let's try it!'

She untangled herself from her admirer's arms and threw a pillow on the rug. Randall watched as she lay down on the bedroom floor and resting her shoulders on the pillow, Cindy clumsily thrust her legs in the air by supporting her hips with her hands and elbows on the rug.

Randall laughed and squirted KY on the head of his dick, approached Cindy's up thrust legs, grabbed her ankles and spread her legs into. 'V'. He looked down at the Paradise his lips and tongue had just worshipped. Cindy looked up at him and crossed her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him.

Randall laughed and let go of one ankle to grab the base of his shaft and placed his fat flared cockhead just inside her entrance. He was hoping for a gasp, but Cindy just kept grinning up at him. He let go of himself and re-grabbed her ankle. He took his time and started working his fat shaft into her, watching himself in amazement as he stretched her pussy wide.

Cindy finally grimaced when he was about halfway in. Her only comment? 'DEEPER.'

'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall pistoned Cindy in that position for 5-10 minutes before Cindy said that the blood was rushing to her head and she didn't think she could come in that position.

Randall pulled out and lowered Cindy's legs before extending a hand and pulling her to her feet. The embraced and kissed open-mouthed, Randall's greasy erection see sideways against Cindy's belly.

'I want to try a position I did with Dickie Sr that always made me come. I bet you can do better!' said Cindy.

'Deal!' said Randall, still panting. 'What do you want me to do?'

'Just lay on my bed and raise your knees and letrm me do the work!'

'Yes, ma'am!' Randall gave Cindy a mock salute, and Cindy replied by giving his hard-on a slap with an open hand. Randall moaned and Cindy laughed and slapped it again, only harder.

Cindy got her white vibrator while Randall layed on the bed and raised his knees. Facing Randall's knees, she straddled his hips and reached between her legs to grab Randall's slippery shaft just behind the glans. Rubbing it in circles around her clit, Cindy finally worked the fat head into her and braced herself fully on Randall's raised knees. Cindy lowered herself down Randall's shaft, pleasantly surprising each other by moaning. She grabbed her white vibrator, switched it on and placed it between her legs.

Randall held Cindy's wide hips as she rocked back and forth on his dick, amazed at how deep he could penetrate her with just moaning and whimpering on both their parts.

Randall was getting close to the edge and told Cindy so. Cindy responded by laughing and increasing her tempo.

'CINDY!!!' Randall ejaculated three times deep in her treasure and lowered his knees. Cindy switched off her vibrator and crawled forward enough for Randall's softening penis to fall out of her and slap onto his belly. She crawled next him and placed her head on his shoulder.

The lovers watched the TV silently together. Boris Karloff menacing Frankie and Annette had been replaced by Bela Lugosi menacing the Bowery Boys.

When a commercial came on, Cindy looked at the clock radio. She sat up. 'Randall, honey?'

'Hmmm?' Randall was beginning to doze off.

'Let's go take a shower. I have to go to work at the 'Bloody Bird' in a couple hours,' said Cindy. 'But first I want to trim your pubes again.'

Randall grinned at the ceiling.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall and Cindy were having fun soaping each other up in the bathtub-shower. Cindy had just finished trimming Randall's pubes again. Her only comment was 'You're lucky I can't get pregnant.'

While soaping up Cindy's boobs, Randall regretted not having the opportunity to give them a good fucking, but next time for sure. He crouched in front of Cindy's beautifully trimmed pubes and explored her thoroughly between her legs with a bar of soap and his fingers. While Cindy massaged strawberry shampoo into his scalp.

Next it was Randall's turn to be soaped-up by Cindy and to no one's surprise, she spent alot of time on his freshly trimmed genitals. No matter how much she twisted and pulled his shaft or played with his scrotum, he could barely get half-hard.

'Sorry, Cindy,' Randall said with a shrug. 'You wore it out. I don't think I will be able to get it hard again until our next date night!'

'Good!' laughed Cindy, giving Randall's limp penis an open-handed slap. 'My plan worked!' she rinsed him off with the hand-held shower head and handed it to Randall, who returned the favor, switching to pulse mode before spraying between her legs.

'Oh, Randall! STOP!' Cindy finally pleaded.

They stepped out of the shower-tub and dried each other off. Cindy put on a robe and said 'Don't get dressed just yet, Randall! It's time for a joke picture!' She grinned at him and walked into her bedroom.

Randall was thrilled. He was too embarrassed to say anything, and was relieved when Cindy brought it up with more enthusiasm than he expected.

Cindy bustled back into the bathroom with the Polaroid camera, a roll of red ribbon and scissors. She sat down on the toilet lid and grinned up at him. 'You thought I forgot, didn't you?'

Randall stood naked in front of Cindy with his hands behind his back. Cindy examined the long, fat, circumcised penis dangling about a foot from her face.

'God, you've got a big dick!' she laughed, reaching out to hold it at the base.

Randall laughed with her.

'Should I tie a fancy ribbon here just behind the head, or around the base?' Cindy asked herself. 'Grab your penis around the middle and hold it out to me,' she ordered Randall.

Randall did as asked.

Cindy unspooled about two-feet of red ribbon and cut it with the scissors. With tongue sticking out of the side of her mouth, Cindy started tying a fancy loose bow around the shaft just behind the peach-sized flared glans.

'One day, I'm going to spend an hour tying fancy bows all up and down your shaft!' said Cindy.

Randall laughed in delight at the suggestion. 'I love your imagination!'

Finished, Cindy eyed her handiwork. She grabbed the Polaroid camera from on top of the toilet tank.

'Back up towards the sink,' she told Randall, putting the viewfinder up to her eye

Randall did as asked, still holding his beribboned cock toward his lover.

'I wish I could get closer than three feet!' Cindy said in frustration. She snapped the flash. The camera spit out the gray photo and Randall stood beside her to watch the photo develop.

They both laugh laughed at the rude picture in Cindy's hand. She put down the camera and carefully untied the fancy bow from around her lover's limp penis.

'I have an idea for one more!' Cindy said, cutting the red ribbon in half. She tied it simply around the middle of the shaft and grabbed a black permanent marker and wrote on the trailing edge of the ribbon.

'What does it say?' asked Randall.

Cindy put the camera's viewfinder to her eye 'PROPERTY OF CINDY', she said before snapping the picture.

Randall laughed.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall got dressed and joined Cindy, still in her robe on the kitchen. He sat down to a plate with a bologna and cheese sandwich made with Wonder Bread and some plain Old Dutch potato chips. Cindy poured him a glass of milk and she sat back down to her own plate and they began to eat.

They talked about their favorite scenes from 'The Godfather'. Randall mentioned he wished that he had seen 'The Excorcist' when it first came out a couple of years ago.

Cindy laughed. 'Me and Dickie Sr went to Milwaukee to see it and stood in line for almost FOUR hours!'

'FOUR hours?!' exclaimed Randall.

'And you know what happened?' laughed Cindy, 'Dickie Sr got out of his seat halfway through the movie and wound up fainting in the lobby!'

'WHAT?' said Randall.

Cindy laughed and nodded her head. 'There was a TV news crew there in the lobby interviewing people who couldn't watch the whole movie, and Dickie Sr wound up on the local TV news that night!'

When Cindy's laughter died down, Randall said he should be going, so she could get ready for work and stood up to put on his winter jacket.

As Cindy zipped up his jacket, Randall asked if she was going to show those pictures to anyone?

'Oh, probably just to some of the girls at church,' Cindy half-joked. 'Or maybe my ex-husband...'

'Don't do that!' said Randall, alarmed.

'Pffff!' said Cindy. 'I'm joking, Horse!'

They embraced and kissed.

'I'll call you,' said Randall.

'You better!' laughed Cindy, giving him a mock punch to the guy.

They kissed once more before Randall opened the door to Cindy's garden apartment and left for his own apartment.

Cindy realized last Sunday morning that her competition for Randall's affections weren't girls like his ex-fiancee, Elena, but women like herself.

Cindy dropped the boys off at Sunday School last week and went down the stairs to the church basement. Down there at a corner table drinking bitter coffee, was a rotating group of divorced moms, their bodies wrecked by child birth and their husband's moved on to greener pastures.

As Cindy approached the group, she saw this morning's members were Vickie and Jackie, ex-sisters-in-law, and 'plain' Jane, a mousey, homely woman with a bad haircut, that had managed to mostly keep her figure despite bearing two girls and two boys in eight years. She was the newest member, having just moved to town from Ashland a couple of months ago.

The trio greeted Cindy enthusiastically when they saw her approaching their table. She sat down and poured herself a paper cups of coffee from a caraff.

'So how's the new boyfriend, Ranger Randall?' asked Vickie.

Jackie laughed when she saw Cindy's startled look. 'People saw you and him holding hands at the roller rink and word spread.'

'Do you have a new boyfriend, Cindy?' asked an excited 'plain' Jane. 'How did you meet him?'

'I'm friends with his partner, Ranger DeeDee, and she introduced us,' explained Cindy, sipping her coffee.

'Ranger Randall and Ranger DeeDee work at the state park down the road,' explained Vickie, lighting a cigarette.

'How exciting!' said 'plain'Jane. 'How many times have you gone out?'

'Three times,' said Cindy, holding up three fingers. She was enjoying this conversation. 'The first time, Randall took me to a supper club and we went to see 'JAWS'-

'I wanted to see that movie!' squealed 'plain'Jane.

'The second time we went to Superior for Chinese food and saw the new Pink Panther movie-' said Cindy.

'There's a new Pink Panther movie?!' said 'plain' Jane in the same enthusiastic voice.

'The third time was last weekend, and we went rollerskating and bowling-'

'Fun!' interupted 'plain'Jane.

'Three times, huh? said Jackie. 'So are the rumors about Ranger Randall true?' she snickered.

''We're taking things slow,' Cindy lied.

'What rumor?' asked 'plain'Jane.

Vickie laughed, blowing cigarette smoke through her nose. 'Ranger Randall really fills out the front of his pants, if you know what I mean!'

'Oh!' said 'plain'Jane, laughing. 'You mean the rumor is that he's well-hung!'

Jackie and Vickie laughed and nodded.

'My ex-husband, Raleigh, has a nine-inch penis,' said 'plain'Jane.

Cindy, Jackie and Vickie turned to look at her.

'It's true!' she said. 'I measured it on our honeymoon. Our sex life was incredible! Raleigh's high school nickname was 'King Snake',' she explained.

'About that rumor...' asked Jackie. All three turned to face Cindy, curiosity in their eyes.

Cindy decided to fess-up and have some fun. Taking a cue from Sonny Corleone's wife, Cindy spread her hands apart in stages.

Vickie, Jackie and 'plain'Jane laughed so hard, the other people in the church basement looked their way.

'It takes two hands to handle a Whopper!' laughed Jackie.

'Wow. A for real horse cock, huh?' Said Vickie.

Cindy laughed and bobbed her head, enjoying the attention.

'I'm so happy for you!' chirped 'plain'Jane, giving Cindy a hug while sitting in their chairs.

Jackie lit a cigarette and said 'When you get bored with him, Cindy, send him our way will you?'

'Yeah!' said Vickie. 'Let US try him on for size!'

'Plain' Jane couldn't stop giggling behind her hand.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
EARLY WINTER 1975.

It was the Saturday night after Randall's last date with Cindy. He was alone in his apartment watching 'The Dirty Dozen' on the NBC Saturday Night Movie.

Earlier that day, Randall had scored two ounces of Panama Red. One ounce he intended to give DeeDee as an early Christmas present, but mostly to show his gratitude for introducing him to her friend, Cindy and breaking him of his blues he had had since breaking up with Elena. He had lost all interest in masturbating. His right hand would be a poor substitute for the delights that awaited him in Cindy's bed, anyway...

Randall wasn't even tempted to smoke any right now. He was a social toker who hadn't smoked by himself since he was a teenager. He could only enjoy getting stoned with friends.

During a commercial break, he decided to give Cindy a call, just to let her know how lonely he was on a Saturday night without her company.

When she answered, Randall heard a blaring TV and chaos in the background. Cindy told him she and DeeDee and the boys were playing SORRY, YAHTZEE and CHINESE CHECKERS in the living room and eating frozen pizzas out of the oven.

'Who is it, Mom?!' Randall heard one of the boys ask from the living room.

'Ranger Randall!' Cindy shouted back.

'HI, RANGER RANDALL!' came a chorus of voices, including DeeDee's.

Randall laughed. 'Tell them 'HI' from me!'

'Ranger Randall says 'HI!' back!' shouted Cindy. 'I'm in the kitchen, so we can talk,' said Cindy into the wall-mounted telephone. 'You miss me?'

'Can't wait to hold you in my arms and kiss you again,' Randall admitted.

Cindy laughed. 'Say, guess who I had lunch with last Thursday?'

'Who?' Randall asked, curiosity piqued.

'Mel,' answered Cindy. 'The boys were in school and I didn't have to work that day, so I called her and asked if she wanted to got to lunch.'

'Where'd you go?' asked Randall.

'The Duck Inn,' Cindy answered. 'She picked me up in her yellow VW bug. I had the chicken-fried steak, and Mel had the chef's salad, or about half of it anyway!' she laughed.

And probably a line of coke for both of them at some point, Randall thought to himself.

'Hey, guess what?' asked Cindy.

'What?'

'She invited us over for a fondue and hot tub party next Saturday night!' said Cindy, brightly. 'Just her and Bradley and me and you!'

'MOM!' It's your turn!' came a voice from across the room.

'One of you take it for me!' Cindy yelled back.

'Sounds like fun!' answered Randall. 'We're not going to be in their home movies, if that's what this is about.'

'I told Mel that I have custody of my kids and would be too nervous that someone might recognize us,' said Cindy. 'By the way, have you got any...?'

'Yup!' answered Randall brightly.

'Oh good!' said Cindy. 'We shouldn't take advantage of their hospitality without offering something in return.'

'I'll pick up a bottle of wine, too,' said Randall. 'Maybe some Cold Duck or Reunite.'

'Great idea!' said Cindy. 'I better get back so I don't lose another turn at Chinese Checkers! Call me sometime next week. Kisses!!!'

Randall went back to watching 'The Dirty Dozen' on TV. He wondered if after Cindy put her boys to bed in their bedroom, bunk beds on one side and a single child's bed on the other, if she and DeeDee would retire to Cindy's bedroom to have a smoke.

Randall had long ago learned that friendships between women were none of his business...

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
EARLY WINTER 1975

Randall was at his local liquor store the day before the party at Bradley and Mel's fishing cabin when he heard a familiar female voice behind him.

'Randall is that you?'

Randall turned around to see a familiar face with a Farrah Fawcett hairdo standing behind him, holding a six-pack of Hamm's cans.

'Bonnie?' said a disbelieving Randall.

Bonnie gave him a strong hug while Randall kept his hands at his sides.

'I see you're dating my Aunt Cindy, now!'

'Thanks for not snitching on me at the roller rink,' said Randall.

'Pffft!' Bonnie replied. 'I'm not some high school teenager! Besides, that was all Billy's idea. When you didn't come out of the coffee house after 15 minutes, I told him you weren't interested and to leave, but he insisted on waiting until you came out. He really wanted to know if those rumors about you were true, I guess.'

Randall gave her a weary expression. 'Are you still dating him?'

'Nope. Broke up with him right after that night.' Bonnie's eyes suddenly went wide. 'Guess what happened to him?!'

'What?' asked Randall.

'He got busted at a rest stop on Interstate 94!' she stage-whispered. 'Lewd Conduct!'

'No kidding!' said Randall.

'He called me one Sunday night and asked me to come to the Eau Claire County Jail with $250 bail money!' Bonnie said. 'He wouldn't tell me why!'

'I wonder why not?!' Randall rolled his eyes.

'I went down there with $300 and asked the desk captain what he'd been arrested for, and he looked through some papers on his desk, and finally said that he was caught by an undercover officer in toilet stall with another man at a rest stop!'

'I would have never guessed he would do something like that!' Randall rolled his eyes.

'The desk captain said that rest stop was pretty notorious,' said Bonnie. 'He said that all the guys they busted there had girlfriends or wives, and were such losers they couldn't find other women to cheat with, they cheated with each other! I was so disgusted. Was he cheating on me there with other random cheating guys when we were dating?!'

'What did you do?' asked Randall.

'I just went home. He called me later, crying and saying he was sorry, but I just hung up on him. I found out later his Bible College roommate bailed him out, broke his promise not to tell anyone, and he was forced to withdraw from school. Billy left town and nobody knows where he went!'

Randall actually felt a sense of relief that he didn't have to worry about an unstable Billy blabbing about that night at the lake.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Desperate to change the subject, Randall asked if Bonnie was going to a party?

'Sorta,' she said. 'I live with my cousin Becky, now. You know that group we listened to in the car, Pink Floyd? Well, they just put out another album called WISH YOU WERE HERE. Becky's got some-' Bonnie pinched her thumb and forefinger and put it to her lips. ''We're gonna smoke a doob or two, drink some beer and listen to it on her stereo.'

'Sounds like a great plan for a Friday night!' said Randall. He picked up two bottles of Cold Duck off a shelf. 'Your aunt Cindy and I have been invited to a party tomorrow night, and I was going to bring some wine.'

They headed toward the check out manned by an old man.

'How many times have you gone out with Aunt Cindy?' Bonnie asked

'Tomorrow will be our fifth date,' said Randall.

They paid for their party supplies and stepped out into the snowy parking lot.

'I'm really falling for her,' Randall admitted to Bonnie on the sidewalk in front of the liquor store.

Bonnie grinned at him. 'Really got you 'whipped, huh?'

Randall turned pink in embarrassment.

Bonnie noticed the change in color in his face, even under the florescent and neon lights.

'HA HA!' laughed Bonnie. 'I knew it!' She held up a gloved pinky. 'Got you wrapped right around here, doesn't she? Good for aunt Cindy!' she walked across the parking lot laughing before turning 180 degrees and walking back to a puzzled Randall.

'Know anyone looking for 'purple microdot'?' she asked him.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
EARLY WINTER 1975

Randall, Cindy, Bradley and Mel were sitting around the tiny kitchen table in Bradley and Mel's small, but well-appointed year-round fishing cabin on Long Lake. They were dipping cubes of beef into an electric fondue pot bubbling with peanut oil. Miles Davis Bitches Brew lp was playing on the Pioneer stereo. The four were laughing hysterically.

Randall and Cindy had decided before hand that they were going to dress up. Cindy was wearing a powder blue pantsuit inspired by Mary Tyler Moore, and Randall was wearing a Paisley shirt over baggy chinos. Bradley was wearing brown and gray striped slacks with a black cable knit sweater, while Mel wore flared blue jeans and a white turtleneck sweater.

Around the bubbling fondue pot were a bowl of steak sauce and a bowl of horseradish sauce along with a crusty loaf of French bread. They were on the second bottle of Cold Duck and had finished smoking a bomber joint of Randall's Panama Red.

Randall and Cindy had discovered that Mel was the kind of person who if they got stoned or drunk, found EVERYTHING funny.

Cindy decided to entertain everyone by telling jokes her boys had told her. She gave Mel no mercy. Mel had her head buried in her arms on the table laughing and Randall and Bradley laughing at Mel's hysterics.

'Knock, knock!' said an amused Cindy.

Mel lifted her head off the table, her face red and tears running down her cheeks. 'Who's there?' she managed to say between fits of giggling.

'Cows go,' said Cindy.

'Cows go who?' answered Mel when she managed to quit giggling.

'No,' said Cindy, smiling, 'Cows go MOO!'

'BWAH HA HA HA!!!' Mel lifted her face toward the ceiling, tears rolling down her cheeks.

'How do you know if in elephant's been in your refrigerator?' asked Cindy.

'How?' asked Bradley, smiling at her.

'Elephant tracks in the jello!' laughed Cindy.

'HAW! HAW! HAW!' shrieked Mel, pounding her fist on the table.

'I've got one,' said Bradley, grinning. 'What's gray and comes in quarts? An elephant!'

The table went silent.

'That's not funny, Bradley!' scolded Mel, wiping her tears with a napkin.

'I don't get it.' said Cindy.

Randall took a sip of wine and stuck another cube of beef on his fondue fork and into the peanut oil. He decided to give Mel a break and changed the subject.

'So, Bradley,' he asked. 'How did you and Mel meet?'

'Well,' said Bradley, leaning back in his chair. 'I got my draft notice in '58 and instead of going into the army, I enlisted in the Marines. After boot camp, I went to tank school and was assigned to Camp Smedley D Butler in Okinawa. I was part of a crew in a T92.

'I was a tank mechanic assigned to his crew's vehicle,' said Mel.

'You were BOTH Marines?!' asked Cindy, impressed.

'Semper fi!' said Bradley and Mel together.

'We started dating and have been together ever since.' grinned Mel. 'We've been married since 1961!'

'We did an eight-year hitch together before we mustered out.' said Bradley.

'I was drafted in 1958, too,' said Randall. 'A four-year hitch in the Army Infantry in
Korea.'

Cindy looked at him with new eyes. This was something he hadn't mentioned to her before.

'So how did you two meet?' asked Mel.

'I work with DeeDee, and she introduced us this summer,' said Randall.

'What do you guys do?' asked Bradley.

'We're rangers at XXX XXXXXX State Park,' said Randall. 'You know, the one just down the road?'

'Never been there,' said Bradley.

'Not much to do there until Spring, unless your bag is ice fishing or cross-country skiing,' said Randall.

'DeeDee is one of my best friends,' said Cindy, the wine and pot loosening her tongue. 'I'd been divorced for about 18 months and felt ready to date again. I asked DeeDee if she might know any single guys, and she said that she works at the park with a guy named Randall who was just dumped by his fiancee-'

'A girl I knew from church,' interupted Randall.

'And I said, well if he doesn't mind going out with a divorced mom with three boys under 10, give him my number, he can take me to a movie if he wants!'

Mel smiled at Randall.

'Then DeeDee says she's heard a rumor that Randall may be big in the shorts, and I said, then definitely give him my number! If my husband can leave me for a younger woman, I can date a guy with a bigger dick than him!' Cindy laughed raucously and Mel joined her.

'So you've only been dating a few months?' asked Mel.

Randall and DeeDee held hands and nodded.

'Then you guys are still in your honeymoon phase, huh?' leered Bradley.

Cindy blushed hard and Bradley and Mel laughed and held hands.

'Let's finish eating,' said Bradley. 'After, I'll set up the projector and screen and we can do some lines and watch home movies, huh?'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
EARLY WINTER 1975

After the last beef cube had been fried, dipped in horseradish sauce, and consumed, Mel unplugged the fondue pot.
The four got up from the round kitchen table to visit the tiny bathroom one by one and went to sit on the couch, except for Bradley, who went to the Pioneer stereo and put on another Miles Davis lp, LIVE AT THE PLUGGED NICKEL.

While Bradley set up the screen in front of the 24-inch color console television set and plugged in the 16mm projector, Mel pulled the small mahogany box and mirror from a drawer in the coffee table.

Mel spooned a mound onto the mirror and Randall watched as Cindy chopped it into lines like she learned from watching MANNIX.

Bradley threaded a short reel into the projector and sat down on the couch next to Randall.

'That's the coolest jazz I've ever heard,' said Randall, handing the silver straw and mirror with the remaining line to Bradley.

'I love Miles and I love jazz,' said a sniffling Bradley. 'Fuck that rock and roll crap!' He stood up and went around and shut off all the lights in the cabin. Randall and Cindy took advantage of the darkness to start making out on the couch, Mel sitting beside them.

Bradley switched on the projector and adjusted the focus. 'This is raw footage just back from the lab,' he explained. 'Mel hasn't had a chance to edit it it on the moviola, yet.'

Cindy and Randall quit kissing and looked at the screen in front of them. Mel started giggling through her nose. The silent color footage was exactly what Randall and Cindy thought it would be: Naked locals clumsily attempting various sex positions on Bradley and Mel's waterbed. The guys wore a black 'Lone Ranger' type mask and the women wore a white feathered version. Some guys didn't even bother to take off their socks.

Randall lit a second fat bomber and passed it down the sofa. 'So what what do you guys DO with your home movies?' he asked.

'Have you two ever been in one of those adult bookstores in downtown Milwaukee or Chicago?' asked Bradley.

Randall and Cindy shook their heads.

'Lucky you,' muttered Mel.

'I met a guy named Bruce who owns a chain of them in Chicago.' Bradley explained, ' Well, in those bookstore's they have plywood booths with a glass projection screen. If you put in a quarter, you can watch five minutes of a dirty movie...' Bradley's voice trailed off.

'You mean that men go into a booth and jerk-off to THIS?!' asked an incredulous Cindy. 'That's the most sad, pathetic, disgusting thing I've ever heard.'

Mel was laughing at the on-screen antics like she was watching the Marx brothers or the Three Stooges.

'Mel reacts like that sometimes when we have performers over, too,' explained Bradley. 'Sometimes I have to kick her out of the bedroom when I'm filming, because she distracts the performers!'

'Why do the guys pull-out and come over the girl's back or belly?' asked Cindy.

'Bruce says the perverts like those scenes, so I tell the guy to pull out just before he shoots,' explained Bradley.

The film finally ran out and Bradley got up to shut off the projector.

Randall and Cindy were both relieved AND disappointed that Charles and DeeDee weren't on the film.

'Who's up for some hot-tubbing?' asked Bradley, walking around the cabin and turning on the lights.

Cindy and Randall raised their hands along with Mel, who was still doubled over in laughter on the couch, waving her arm wildly above her head.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The four each did another line and retired to change. Mel and Cindy with her overnight bag disappeared into the bedroom.

Cindy's overnight bag held a robe, clean underwear, towels, toiletries, KY, and her 'secret weapon', because Cindy had a feeling when she packed where things were going to head that night.

Bradley headed into the bathroom, leaving Randall to change in the living room. His overnight bag contained a robe, clean underwear and socks, and towels. He undressed in front of the picture window facing the lake. Despite the lateness of the hour, the ground and sky were white and large, dry snowflakes were falling heavily from the sky. The cabins he could see were dark and shut up until the fishing opener next spring. He put on his robe.

Bradley walked out of the bathroom and headed to the refrigerator. He pulled out a new bottle of red wine and a corkscrew. Randall joined him in the kitchen and grabbed four clean wine glasses before standing expectedly in front of the bedroom.

'Ladies,' crooned Bradley. 'Almost ready?'

There was an explosion of nervous laughter before the bedroom door opened. Mel exited first, pulling Cindy behind her. They were both nude...or almost nude. For some reason, Mel had bobby-pinned a tiara to the top of her head, while Cindy wore a pearl necklace that belonged to Mel.

Holding hands and grinning ear-to-ear, they stood about six-feet in front of their men. Cindy was blushing all over.

Randall didn't think he had ever seen two 35 year-old women who looked so different. Mel was tall and bony with long red hair parted in the middle. Cindy was about six-inches shorter and fifty pounds heavier, with a dishwater-blonde Toni Tennille haircut. Mel had widely separated apple-sized breasts on a freckled chest. Cindy's were heavy and sagging. Mel's pubes were copper and Cindy's were dark. The only things their bodies had in common were green eyes and identically trimmed pubic thatches.

Mel finally broke the silence. 'Why are you two prudes wearing robes, anyway?!' she laughed at her husband and Randall.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The four were sitting in the the hot tub, submerged to their necks. They were sipping red wine while fat flakes of snow landed on their heads.

'That's one magnificent mule dick you have there, Randy!' Bradley grinned drunkenly at Randall and Cindy.

'Isn't it?' slurred Cindy. 'And it's all mine!' she squeezed her admirer's shaft with both hands.

'Is it?' asked Bradley. 'I don't suppose you'd let me take a picture of Mel holding it, would you?'

'I ain't getting near that thing!' exclaimed Mel, her tiara now at a slight angle. 'No offense, Randall, but I can see why you have trouble getting a date after word about what's dangling between your legs gets out!' she laughed and gulped her wine.

Cindy put her hands over Randall's ears and said, 'The first time we fucked I thought he was going to split me in two!' she stage whispered.

Bradley and Mel laughed. 'So, no picture, huh?' trying one more time.

'Only I'M allowed to take pictures of Randall's horse cock!' Cindy laughed.

'Is that right?!' laughed Bradley. Mel cupped her hands around Bradley's ear and whispered.

'Like he won first prize at the state fair, huh?' Laughed Bradley. Mel giggled while nodding.

'Cindy's my gal!' slurred Randall happily. He was in a better mood when he saw that Bradley's pubic thatch was as wild and untamed as his used to be.

Mel downed her wine and moved to straddle the hips of her husband.

Amused, Randall and Cindy watched them fuck silently for a few minutes, while Cindy fondled Randall to hardness. He whispered in Cindy's ear. She laughed and nodded.

Randall climbed out of the tub and saw Bradley's eyes pop when he saw Randall's bobbing erection for the first time over Mel's shoulder. Randall reached down and pulled Cindy from the tub and they ran naked ten feet through the falling snow back into the house.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once inside, Cindy and Randall pulled towels from their overnight bags and dried themselves off standing on the tiled floor of the living room.

Randall put another log into the stove, his cocaine-fueled erection bobbing wildly. Cindy grabbed a chair from the kitchen and put it in front of the wood-burning stove and put the damp towels on the floor behind the chair back.

She grabbed the tube of KY from her overnight bag and crouched to grab Randall's big bent erection in the middle and squirted a blob onto the fat, bright red glans in front of her and smeared it all over with two fingers. After wiping her hand on a floor towel, Cindy grabbed her white vibrator from her overnight bag and bent over at the waist. Holding the chair back, she presented her wide rump to her well-hung admirer.

Randall grabbed the base of his aching erection and approached his lover from behind. He played with Cindy's fat black pussy lips rimmed with pink, transferring some of the KY to the world's most beautiful pussy.

He pressed the greasy head of his cock into her and stopped. Cindy switched-on her vibrator and pressed it against her favorite spot. Randall took this as a cue and grabbed Cindy's wide hips and shoved his big, fat and ugly bent erection in as far as it would go.

'OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!' Cindy bellowed at the top of her voice before dropping the buzzing vibrator onto the damp towel she was standing on.

Randall laughed in delight. He pulled back far enough that his dick head was all that was inside of her. He waited.

Cindy craned her neck to look back at Randall smirking at her, both hands clenching the chair back. 'WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???' She yelled angrily.

Randall immediately started pistoning, his hands tight on Cindy's hips. He stopped millimeters from her cervix before pulling back. Cindy howled, grunted and moaned with uninhibited abandon.

Cindy and Randall realized they were entertaining their hosts when they heard Mel laughing. They stopped and looked over and saw Bradley and Mel sitting together on the sofa, Bradley staring at them with his mouth open and Mel doubled over in laughter, trying to catch her breath.

Randall and Cindy resumed their passionate fucking with a renewed vigor that they knew wouldn't last, but that they both hoped would impress Bradley and Mel.

'CINDY!!!' Randall shouted as he gave her one last shove of love and spurted delightfully inside her.

They stood their panting, still coupled together. The only sounds were Mel's fading giggling and the buzzing of Cindy's vibrator along with the crackling of wood in the stove.

Randall pulled out and Cindy let go of the chair and stood up.

'That was the hottest scene, EVER!' announced Bradley.

Still panting, Cindy looked at Mel and said, 'Will you shut up and show me how to use that bidet?!'

Still giggling, Mel took Cindy by the hand and led her into the bathroom, locking the door behind them.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall picked up the dying vibrator from the towel on the floor and switched it off. He sat on the kitchen chair backwards, his long, greasy cock hanging underneath the chair back, facing Bradley, who was sitting on the couch in his robe.

'HOLY SHIT!!!' squealed Cindy behind the bathroom door. Mel laughed and Bradley chuckled. 'We didn't mean to interrupt, bit we thought you were murdering Cindy!'

'I would never hurt Cindy!' Randall protested. 'She just tends to get a little vocal sometimes.

Bradley staredat Randall's limp dangling cock in front of him. 'I'm not queer, but...'

This time it was Randall's turn to laugh. How many dozens of times had he heard that since high school. And it was always said by someone he never expected.

'I'm not queer but, how long is your dick?'

'If you're curious, you can measure it if you want to,' Randall gave him an easy grin. 'We're all friends here.'

'You don't mind?' said Bradley, 'Really?' he pulled a cloth tape measure from between the seat cushions. Randall moved and stood within range, his hands clasped behind his back.

Sitting on the sofa, Bradley pulled out a length of the cloth measuring tape when the bathroom door opened and Cindy and Mel emerged, wearing robes.

They both froze at the compromising scene in front of them. Mel sniggered behind her hand at her husband's foolish expression.

''Umm,' said Cindy. 'Bradley... were you going to measure Randall's penis?'

'Yes, he WAS!' laughed Mel. 'He asked me before you guys came over, for me to ask you if he could take a Polaroid of me measuring Randall's big cock. I told him I had too much respect for you to ask that!'

Cindy appeared to think about it. She turned to her friend. 'Ask me nicely!'

Mel appeared taken aback at the request. Both Randall and Bradley looked at Mel and Cindy expectantly.

'Okay!' said Mel. 'To spare my husband the embarrassment of measuring Randall's cock in front of us...'Cindy can my husband, Bradley, take a picture of me measuring your admirer's penis?'

Cindy looked at Randall, expectantly. 'Just as long as my face isn't in the picture!' he finally said.

'Then the answer is 'yes!'' she gave Mel her high-beam smile.

Bradley smiled in relief and stood up so his wife could take his place on the sofa and handed her the tape measure. He hurried to the bedroom to get the Polaroid camera.

She looked at the long, fat dick dangling a foot from her face. 'It's still greasy and slippery from being inside of you!' said Mel to Cindy, as Bradley hurried back with the camera. 'I ain't touching it!'

Cindy giggled.

'Okay, Randall' said Bradley, going into director mode. 'Stand next to Mel sitting on the couch and face me!'

Randall did as he was told. Bradley crouched about three feet in front of him and looked through the view finder. Cindy stood just behind him. 'Okay, Mel,' said Bradley, 'Now pull out some tape and measure Randall's long dong along the top!'

'Like this?' said Mel in a bored voice.

'Yes ... Like that!' said Bradley. 'But look at the measuring tape in shock, will you? At the count of three!'

'One...Two...Three!' Mel turned to the camera and crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue just as the camera flashed.

Mel dropped the tape measure and stood up. 'I'm going to bed!' she announced, heading towards the bedroom.

'Randall,' said Cindy. 'Go in the bathroom and wash that big dick of yours, okay?'

'Okay!' Randall strolled to the bathroom, casually twirling his limp penis in his fist. Bradley was still shaking the picture when Randall closed the door.

He was soaping his cock in the sink when he heard Cindy laugh and Bradley say, 'CRAP!!! Mel! You ruined the picture! We need to take it over!'

'Fuck you!' Randall heard Mel say. 'Come to bed! I'm still horny!'

Randall rinsed off and patted dry his dick before pulling on his robe. When he.opened the bathroom door, all the lights were off and Randall saw Cindy sleeping on the couch that pulled out into a bed. He put another log in the stove and took off his robe. He slipped under the sheets next to a naked, softly snoring Cindy and fell asleep to the crackling stove and the rhythmic sloshing from the open door of Bradley and Mel's bedroom. Brady and Mel themselves being totally silent.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Randall woke up well after sunrise, slightly hungover and aching to pee. He threw off the sheets and practically ran to the toilet across the room, his morning wood bouncing.

He had just flushed when he heard Cindy's voice through the door. 'Randall! Hurry up!'

Randall opened the bathroom door and an equally naked Cindy bulled past him. He shut the door on the way out to give her some privacy and noticed a rhythmic sloshing coming from Bradley and Mel's open bedroom door. 'Were they still screwing from last night?' he wondered as he wandered back to the pullout bed and lay down on the sheets.

Cindy flushed, washed her hands and exited the bathroom. She heard the sloshing coming the bedroom and stood in the open doorway for her chance to get back at Mel for laughing during her and Randall's lovemaking.

Cindy watched Bradley and Mel doing it doggy-style for a few moments before giggling to get their attention. They both looked up, Bradley winking at Cindy while Mel stuck out her tongue. She giggled again and walked back to the pulled out sofa bed.

Randall was laying on the sheets with his hands behind his head and legs spread. His limp penis was flopped casually on his left thigh.

Cindy stood at the end of the bed and smiled at Randall, who smiled back.

'I'm horny!' Cindy announced as she kneeled on the thin matress between her lover's legs. She grabbed his penis with one hand and placed it on his belly past his navel. She held onto the glans and bent down to run her tongue and lips up and down the rough underside of Randall's stiffening cock.

He watched her and laughed in delight as his dick got slowly harder.

After a few moments Randall asked Cindy to just kiss it for a while. Without a word, she let go of his fat knob and grabbed Randall's thickening shaft at the base.

Instead of the slow sensuous cock-kissing Randall thought he was going to get, he got brutally hard peckings at machine gun speed. Randall was so surprised his dick suddenly stood at full attention.

Cindy reached for the KY and gave Randall's pole a good greasing with both hands. After carefully wiping her hands on a hand towel, Cindy clumsily climbed on top of her admirer.

Randall took his hands from behind his head and lightly held Cindy's wide hips. Cindy reached behind her legs and guided Randall's cockhead just inside her entrance.

She waited patiently until Randall grabbed her vibrator and switched it on. The buzzing weak from dying batteries, Randall placed the end where Cindy liked it best.

Cindy groaned as she forcefully sat on Randall's hips and fell forward onto his chest, squirming up and down on her lover's massive erection.

They suddenly heard some noise in the kitchen. 'Scrambled eggs, bacon and toast sound good to you guys?' Mel called from the kitchen.

'Yes, ma'am!' Randall managed to answer over Cindy's groans and gasps.

They heard the shower going and knew Bradley must be in there.

The breakfast smells were getting distracting and finally they heard Mel laugh. 'Hurry up, you lovebirds, breakfast is almost ready!'

This prompted Randall to let go of the dying vibrator and grasped Cindy's hips, pistoning as fast and deep as he could. Cindy gasped, then squealed continuously until Randall shouted 'CINDY!' and she collapsed on top of him.

Mel applauded. 'Bravo, you guys!'