Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys give me such mediocre head cuz they can’t get my whole cock down their throat! Any suggestions?

Did you consider it's your cock that's too big and that deepthroat isn't a right? Usually mediocre efforts are the result of lack of real interest.

Here's a thought. Come back with a question not phrased in the form of an insult and we can talk.

Reactions: MisterB

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you for the input I’ll reconsider posting questions like that on this thread.

Hey man it's the WAY you asked it. We know you gotta big dick already. Adding that guys are unable to deepthroat you is a) overkill and b) kinda a dick move.

If you had said my penis is really big how do I help nervous suckers get it down we wouldn't be here. This info btw is here somewhere else.

Hairyhungyoung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey man it's the WAY you asked it. We know you gotta big dick already. Adding that guys are unable to deepthroat you is a) overkill and b) kinda a dick move.

If you had said my penis is really big how do I help nervous suckers get it down we wouldn't be here. This info btw is here somewhere else.
Honestly you seem to be the only person having an issue with what I’m saying, and this whole website is overkill. I doubt that my question is the worst there is.

W4_Hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Guys chill lol, the problem with throating your cock is the head, the shaft shouldn't be a problem.

The guy sucking needs to relax the back of their throat just so it pops down then, but tbh with a head like yours their should be tons of stimulation potential without deepthroat.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys give me such mediocre head cuz they can’t get my whole cock down their throat! Any suggestions?

I'd say that they:
1. Should be in the 69 position.
2. Need more practice.
3. You just need to put them on their knees up against a wall, and shove your cock down their throats. Force fed it to them.
4. You'll own them then.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly you seem to be the only person having an issue with what I’m saying, and this whole website is overkill. I doubt that my question is the worst there is.

Never said you were worst or even bad. I am suggesting taking shame out and putting pride in, coaching and being a man who is supportive and open to helping guys succeed will get you further and more satisfaction. And when a guy admires and trust you...the nasty stuff is more fun. Anyone can force it. Few can make the initially unwilling want it. To me that's the alpha way. Not force. Compulsion.

Reactions: long_uncut

Never said you were worst or even bad. I am suggesting taking shame out and putting pride in, coaching and being a man who is supportive and open to helping guys succeed will get you further and more satisfaction. And when a guy admires and trust you...the nasty stuff is more fun. Anyone can force it. Few can make the initially unwilling want it. To me that's the alpha way. Not force. Compulsion.
Douche chill

Reactions: masqlnbtm

W4_Hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'd say that they:
1. Should be in the 69 position.
2. Need more practice.
3. You just need to put them on their knees up against a wall, and shove your cock down their throats. Force fed it to them.
4. You'll own them then.
I agree up to point 3, if they are up for that then cool but don't just ram it down their throat cause you'll just piss them off and make it harder to take it. Think of the throat like the ass, start gently once opened up and they are cool with it can then start ramming.

LDNdude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the way you asked your original question, you seem like you might *MIGHT* be a bit cocky, possibly arrogant and maybe you fuck their throats too aggressively. I’m not saying that is necessarily the case, but perhaps your attitude carries through to sex too.

Every guy has a gag reflex. Some more practiced deepthroaters have a diminished gag reflex...
But even the most practised deepthroater will gag if they are unprepared, or an unexpected thrust catches them off guard too quickly...and you don’t even have to be hung to do that.

Slow down and move with their rhythm as well. Sex is not one-sided, even if you are getting a blowjob, chances are that it’s because the sucker enjoys sucking cock too.

It’s meant to be mutually enjoyable and they will be good at it, but you’ve gotta appreciate that even if you have a gigantic cock, it actually isn’t all about you. Even non-reciprocal cocksucking is still 50/50.