Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys give me such mediocre head cuz they can’t get my whole cock down their throat! Any suggestions?

If you are training this cocksucker to be your personal cocksucker then yeah I'd take it slow and let him get used to it.

When I'm training a cocksucker. They have to learn that their place is on their knees with my cock in their mouth. It's nonreciprocal with me. They have to learn that their pleasure is giving me pleasure. And I'll reward them at the end with a huge clean load of cum.

If you are like me, dominate and aggressive with your cocksucker. They should know what to expect unless, they are still in training. It takes a while to completely train a good cocksucker. By the time you've trained them to suck you the way you want to be sucked before they ever realize what is happening you already own therm.

You have to take care of your cocksucker though and feed him on a regular basis. Or they'll be looking for other guys to fulfill their hunger, their craving for cock and cum. You don't want that.

Now if you've already trained your cocksucker and he's just rebelling, pushing back and challenging your authority as his feeder then you have other issues you'll have to address with your cocksucker.

For punishment I once let my cocksucker suck me for over an hour and a half and didn't feed him.

He was beside himself. He looked so hungry and he was doing everything to get my load out of me. But I was not going to feel him because he challenged me and I had to show him who was boss in the situation. But I did go back two days later and fed him a huge load. He was happy and content until the next feeding time.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With a wonderful economy of words, you were able to simultaneously show your true colors and prove you missed his entire point. Well played, sir. Well played.

The best part is he chose not the dry or unhelpful comments, but the one where I was actually being nice and offering some real support and advice. Brilliant response.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

The best part is he chose not the dry or unhelpful comments, but the one where I was actually being nice and offering some real support and advice. Brilliant response.
I was also pretty drunk last night and now I’m hungover so I wasn’t and still am not at my best. Regardless of which post I quoted you come off as a hyper sensitive douche bag.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree up to point 3, if they are up for that then cool but don't just ram it down their throat cause you'll just piss them off and make it harder to take it. Think of the throat like the ass, start gently once opened up and they are cool with it can then start ramming.

I'm a dominate aggressive feeder, so yeah I've rammed it down their throat and made them hold it there while they get acclimated to it. Telling them to breath thru their nose. To swallow, not to panic. Don't fight it , just relax. Before that session was over that cocksucker was pulling my hips to him forcing my cock down his own throat. It's all in how you train therm. I rewarded him with my huge clean load.

He was happy and exhausted. And fully dressed the whole time.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was also pretty drunk last night and now I’m hungover so I wasn’t and still am not at my best. Regardless of which post I quoted you come off as a hyper sensitive douche bag.

So this post really sums up the quality street we're on. You were too drunk to pay attention or care. Somehow, for you, that's a plus. I want to stress to you that my reason for posting here has nothing to do with me. I'm not offering insights for my benefit. I'm thinking in particular about the young, hungry, insecure and eager bottom boys reading this thread who are lurking and not posting, and their feelings and their needs, and how consistently the crop of so called alpha tops is out of line with the excessive machismo. Some guys like that stuff. But to assume all guys do just because you say so, or some other dude says so, well, that's lame.

So if you want to shit on me for caring about people, be my guest. I really appreciate that you waited until you were passing out loaded to do it, because it makes what I am going to say to you next all the more poignant. I don't know who hurt you, or how many times they did it. I'm sorry that your takeaway in life is to drink the pain away and lash out at strangers for offering the advice "be nicer" (it's a two way street, how does all the bile and rage make YOU feel)? I'm truly sorry man. I want you to hear that. I don't wish it on anyone. But for now, get angry that I said it, curse me out again, maybe you can make fun of my ass this time? It's OK. I can take it all, son.

But think about this exchange and others like it that happen when you drink, and ask yourself when is enough going to be enough? I apologize for being snide with you after you called me a douche for being nice. You can still think I am a douche if you really have to. But under that there's stuff you need to take care of man. Yourself. Your anger. Your fear. So thanks for listening and have a good day.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So this post really sums up the quality street we're on. You were too drunk to pay attention or care. Somehow, for you, that's a plus. I want to stress to you that my reason for posting here has nothing to do with me. I'm not offering insights for my benefit. I'm thinking in particular about the young, hungry, insecure and eager bottom boys reading this thread who are lurking and not posting, and their feelings and their needs, and how consistently the crop of so called alpha tops is out of line with the excessive machismo. Some guys like that stuff. But to assume all guys do just because you say so, or some other dude says so, well, that's lame.

So if you want to shit on me for caring about people, be my guest. I really appreciate that you waited until you were passing out loaded to do it, because it makes what I am going to say to you next all the more poignant. I don't know who hurt you, or how many times they did it. I'm sorry that your takeaway in life is to drink the pain away and lash out at strangers for offering the advice "be nicer" (it's a two way street, how does all the bile and rage make YOU feel)? I'm truly sorry man. I want you to hear that. I don't wish it on anyone. But for now, get angry that I said it, curse me out again, maybe you can make fun of my ass this time? It's OK. I can take it all, son.

But think about this exchange and others like it that happen when you drink, and ask yourself when is enough going to be enough? I apologize for being snide with you after you called me a douche for being nice. You can still think I am a douche if you really have to. But under that there's stuff you need to take care of man. Yourself. Your anger. Your fear. So thanks for listening and have a good day.

Well stated.

Reactions: Nudistpig

Houtom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you are training this cocksucker to be your personal cocksucker then yeah I'd take it slow and let him get used to it.

When I'm training a cocksucker. They have to learn that their place is on their knees with my cock in their mouth. It's nonreciprocal with me. They have to learn that their pleasure is giving me pleasure. And I'll reward them at the end with a huge clean load of cum.

If you are like me, dominate and aggressive with your cocksucker. They should know what to expect unless, they are still in training. It takes a while to completely train a good cocksucker. By the time you've trained them to suck you the way you want to be sucked before they ever realize what is happening you already own therm.

You have to take care of your cocksucker though and feed him on a regular basis. Or they'll be looking for other guys to fulfill their hunger, their craving for cock and cum. You don't want that.

Now if you've already trained your cocksucker and he's just rebelling, pushing back and challenging your authority as his feeder then you have other issues you'll have to address with your cocksucker.

For punishment I once let my cocksucker suck me for over an hour and a half and didn't feed him.

He was beside himself. He looked so hungry and he was doing everything to get my load out of me. But I was not going to feel him because he challenged me and I had to show him who was boss in the situation. But I did go back two days later and fed him a huge load. He was happy and content until the next feeding time.

Where do we sign up for this class?

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm a dominate aggressive feeder, so yeah I've rammed it down their throat and made them hold it there while they get acclimated to it. Telling them to breath thru their nose. To swallow, not to panic. Don't fight it , just relax. Before that session was over that cocksucker was pulling my hips to him forcing my cock down his own throat. It's all in how you train therm. I rewarded him with my huge clean load.

He was happy and exhausted. And fully dressed the whole time.
I hardly am ever critical on here . Dominant feeder as you call it or not . It must suck to be your cocksucker...? You make it sound so unappealing . You say you reward them with a huge clean load, as if they'll die without it , ugh. You sound like a god , lol . And giving lessons ? At the very end of your comment you state your feeder was happy and exhausted . Was that after CPR? And the fact that he was fully dressed the whole time . I guess that's to protect your 90% ? Someone else chime in about my thoughts if you'd like .

Reactions: Gj816 and MisterB

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hardly am ever critical on here . Dominant feeder as you call it or not . It must suck to be your cocksucker...? You make it sound so unappealing . You say you reward them with a huge clean load, as if they'll die without it , ugh. You sound like a god , lol . And giving lessons ? At the very end of your comment you state your feeder was happy and exhausted . Was that after CPR? And the fact that he was fully dressed the whole time . I guess that's to protect your 90% ? Someone else chime in about my thoughts if you'd like .

What can I say. I don't want to see my cocksucker naked. I'm not going to suck his dick, or jack him off. He can do that when I leave. I'm not going to fuck him either.

It's all about him getting to suck some good cock and getting that ddfree clean load. It's one sided. But they know that going in.

There isn't any need for him to be naked. Unless he ask and I'm ok with it. His job is to take care of my cock nothing else.

Obviously you've never had a dominate aggressive feeder. Or if you have he wasn't anything like me. I have let them take their shirt off or be in shorts. But I am not interested in seeing his dick and balls.
Unless he's really hot, muscular, and turns me on.
Yeah sometimes I feel like I'm doing them just as big a favor as they did me. They're sucking my cock and I know they want the cream at the end.

Reactions: lagal

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What can I say. I don't want to see my cocksucker naked. I'm not going to suck his dick, or jack him off. He can do that when I leave. I'm not going to fuck him either.

It's all about him getting to suck some good cock and getting that ddfree clean load. It's one sided. But they know that going in.

There isn't any need for him to be naked. Unless he ask and I'm ok with it. His job is to take care of my cock nothing else.

Obviously you've never had a dominate aggressive feeder. Or if you have he wasn't anything like me. I have let them take their shirt off or be in shorts. But I am not interested in seeing his dick and balls.
Unless he's really hot, muscular, and turns me on.
Yeah sometimes I feel like I'm doing them just as big a favor as they did me. They're sucking my cock and I know they want the cream at the end.
I'm just trying to understand you . I thought you were some massively endowed kind of guy by the way you were writing, but after i saw your pictures i realized your just an average Joe . I guess the title of this thread threw me off .

Reactions: MisterB

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm just trying to understand you . I thought you were some massively endowed kind of guy by the way you were writing, but after i saw your pictures i realized your just an average Joe . I guess the title of this thread threw me off .

7.5" s Yea I'm above average. Noticed you don't have any pics at all.
I've never had any complaints about my size. I'm confident with myself and my cock. I know how to use it. Every cocksucker that's ever sucked me has always wanted me to let them suck me again.
And yeah I do get in their throats. They like it. I like it. So what you think is the irrelevant to me.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
7.5" s Yea I'm above average. Noticed you don't have any pics at all.
I've never had any complaints about my size. I'm confident with myself and my cock. I know how to use it. Every cocksucker that's ever sucked me has always wanted me to let them suck me again.
And yeah I do get in their throats. They like it. I like it. So what you think is the irrelevant to me.
I have one profile picture, it's also my Avatar . Been on this site since 2006, and in that time i have never made a comment on one's size Penis .When i called you an average Joe I was referring to you as a whole . It wasn't meant neither as a compliment or as a put down . It was what I thought when I looked at your pictures . I'm sure that someone with an Ego as big as yours, you can take it . Now that Craiglist has closed shop what are you going to do?

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have one profile picture, it's also my Avatar . Been on this site since 2006, and in that time i have never made a comment on one's size Penis .When i called you an average Joe I was referring to you as a whole . It wasn't meant neither as a compliment or as a put down . It was what I thought when I looked at your pictures . I'm sure that someone with an Ego as big as yours, you can take it . Now that Craiglist has closed shop what are you going to do?

Average? Maybe but, I'm changing that. I've gone from over 200 lbs down to 175 lbs. I've got 5 more lbs to lose. Change in lifestyle. Change in attitude.
Don't have a big ego, nor do I use guys for cocksucking any longer. But I'm very confident in myself.
Not every guy likes their cock sucked the same way. I've had guys that would get on my cock and suck furiously. Trying to get me to blow quickly. I guess, I am not sure what they were doing. But that's not how I like to be sucked. I'm not a quick cumer, never have been. Unless it's been awhile since I fucked a chic.

That is a deal breaker for a lot of cocksuckers. Many of them want the blow and go type scenarios. That's not me.

I took it upon myself to find guys, usually married or divorced occasionally gay. I could train to suck me the way I wanted to be sucked. Not how they wanted to suck me.

They understood that going in. They understood that I wasn't going to be giving them head or fucking them.

They also knew that their mouth should be watering with anticipating for my cock when I got to their place. And they should be on their knees ready to suck my cock.

i deepthroated an 11 inch cock when i was 17 surely yours isnt that big i am not a paying member so i cant see pics