Deep anal penetration

iluvmm2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've recently become an enthusiast big cock fan --see my intro-- and the only thing I can say is that I was as crazy for my man's enormous cock as he was for my ass. I discovered that a position both my BF and I enjoyed a lot was me sitting on him while I literally "jumped". Because of the position of my hole I realized it is the best way to have the whole of my man inside of me. He would always say how much he love the view of every inch getting lost between my bubble butt cheeks. I really cannot find word to describe the sensation of having an over eight-inch beer-can-thick cock inside of me. Another big turn on for me in this position was lifting my feet in the air in order to be literally holding on to my man with my ass; he didn't feel much though even if I would try to squeeze him as hard as I could... he still enjoyed the jumping up and down. However pleasing this position we also loved hugging and kissing and tried other ways. Another one that would let my baby get all the way inside of me was having my cheeks kind of up in the air on a couch (or on the bed with my ass over some pillows). This position would ensure we got at least a few kisses and hugs. Have you gays figured out any position for anal sex that allows taking it all while at the same time kissing your partner?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The classic face-to-face, bottom-on-his-back-missionary works best for me. I can get extremely deep, we can kiss and look into each other's faces, and my nipples are right there for easy tugging.

No matter how many different positions we might go through, I always want to be fucking that way when I cum.

iluvmm2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're right. That's exactly the kind of position I prefer when it's time to cum. I was thinking of other varieties before the classic "grande finale" of my legs up on my man's shoulders. ;)