Deep Anal / "Second Ring"

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lilbuddy, Nov 16, 2007.

1. lilbuddy

lilbuddy New Member

A guy I was having phone sex with said he was going to fuck me so deep he was going to "open my second ring." I came instantly. Later I remembered getting fucked when I was a kid by an older teen, ( I wanted it, bribed and begged him to), and at one point had the sensation of him bottoming out(no pain) and then "pushing thru." I felt so totally fucked! He came as soon as he "got in". We looked for that position again and once we found it became obsessed with it. Once he got deep he'd fuck me hard and the feeling of his head passing the "ring" drove us both crazy. There was never any pain or bleeding after. We both thought it was just a sensation from the angle not really a second penetration.I had forgotten that until he said it, but I want that feeling again.
    Is there really a ring?
    Is it safe to pass it?
    I haven't bottomed in years but the thought of that feeling makes me want to devote my life to getting deep dicked.

2. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Member

Albums:
    Hmm... I went back to my anatomy primer and I don't see a "second ring" but maybe I'm missing something. There are some features that might feel like rings inside the rectum. Let me tool out the little missus and get back to ya.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted