Deep Anal / "Second Ring"

lilbuddy

1st Like
Media
A guy I was having phone sex with said he was going to fuck me so deep he was going to "open my second ring." I came instantly. Later I remembered getting fucked when I was a kid by an older teen, ( I wanted it, bribed and begged him to), and at one point had the sensation of him bottoming out(no pain) and then "pushing thru." I felt so totally fucked! He came as soon as he "got in". We looked for that position again and once we found it became obsessed with it. Once he got deep he'd fuck me hard and the feeling of his head passing the "ring" drove us both crazy. There was never any pain or bleeding after. We both thought it was just a sensation from the angle not really a second penetration.I had forgotten that until he said it, but I want that feeling again.
Is there really a ring?
Is it safe to pass it?
I haven't bottomed in years but the thought of that feeling makes me want to devote my life to getting deep dicked.

Reactions: BadWo1f

DocHolliday

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there really a ring?
Is it safe to pass it?
I haven't bottomed in years but the thought of that feeling makes me want to devote my life to getting deep dicked.

Hmm... I went back to my anatomy primer and I don't see a "second ring" but maybe I'm missing something. There are some features that might feel like rings inside the rectum. Let me tool out the little missus and get back to ya.

Attachments

Anonymousxx123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I discovered this before by accident and it can be pleasurable as well as cause orgasm. My method was similar but different. I warn you of the risk using this method! Primatine asthma relief tablets: 1st obey the limit and DO NOT GO OVER IT IN 24 HRS IT COULD KILL YOU! I would take 2 and wait about 2 hrs instead of (4 as recommended dosage).Making sure that I dank lots of gatorade. Something about excess liquid makes them work faster. With 4 tabs in my system and about 3 hrs after the first 2...I would begin cleansing with a shower head that attached to the bathtub faucet and cut the hose off for the shower head. Make sure temperature is right and insert. Any feces can be safely washed down the drain and cleaned later with pine sol to avoid any smell. I would leave the hose in me for a while after small initial emptying then squeeze the hose tightning the outer ring and holding it inside me until the water started filling me up...and release emptying...repeated until even the stomach itself was clean. I preferred this because erections were bothersome and didn't satisfy me anywhere near as much. It can make the penis shrivel up to under 1 inch. (Always waited for 4 hrs after complete emptying for final 2 tablets). I lost an 8 inch vibrator in me using this method but pushed it out with the 2nd ring 100% relaxed. Even with complete emptying when it gave me an orgasm it wasnt sperm. It was more like urine squirts from the penis. It was so strong that I would moan, shake and convulse. After this point any penetration became orgasmic.

Within 1 hr of play unless standing up etc I didn't have to bear down like going to the bathroom.. that is part of the orgasm

After a few hours of play when you get up it's a more girly like oh godddd I just got fucked

That part that pushes out of the outer ring when you normally bear down would remain that way and I could rub it just like a woman's clitoris...causing incredible orgasmic sensations

Last edited by a moderator:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is a 'second ring'- kind of.

Between the rectum and the sigmoid colon. There is a change in the smooth muscles that form the wall of the colon and that of the rectum. There is a constriction here that is not built like a bona fide sphincter... but can be tighter or looser depending on how relaxed you are, or aren't.
There is also a pretty sharp KINK in the plumbing at this point.

The combination of the kink, and the muscles lining the sigmoid can effectively pinch off flow, or penetration, between the two pretty effectively.

Anyone who has given themselves an enema has experienced that you can insert a certain volume of water.... till minor discomfort... but then you can insert considerably more.-- this is because water will initially fill the rectum- ballooning it out till its full... and only then develop enough pressure to push past the kink.
When expelling the water, you get the reverse- the water in the rectum comes out all at once in a rush... but if you got enough in to get water up into the sigmoid or beyond... it will take a little more time to work out the additional fluid.

( you also see the same thing in taking a dump- an initial easy release of the material in the rectum- and then a pause until the material past the kink can be let down into the rectum for elimination --- or how a full bladder can create a situation in which you can shit... but then have to empty your bladder in order to get more shit out. The full bladder and squeeze the 'kink' tighter and prevent the rest of the stool from passing until that pressure is relieved.)

In deep ass fucking- your rectum can stretch out about 6-7 inches before you 'bottom out' by hitting that kink in the tube.
Hitting that kink with something longer than you are deep will cause an involuntary muscular contraction, pinching the 'ring' down tighter and resulting in significant pain.

However- your guts are pretty mobile- and if you practice with a long dildo... you can figure out how to angle your hips and the dildo such that you can 'straighten out' that kink enough allow for far deeper penetration.

Once you get the dildo pressing gently agasint the constriction, all you have to do is maintain a gentle but steady pressure, and the muscle will relax, and allow entry.

Last edited:

Anonymousxx123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was using a 10 inch realistic vibrator with sleeve...the first discovery was slight pressure and a twist and in a few minutes I had 10 inches inside me

It will straighten that curve out and remain that way if you continue playing every so many days...if you stop for long enough it goes right back to normal

I am confirming what I read on another forum about once past the second ring it self lubricates. It smells like a mix of sperm and pee. I still recommend lots of lube and if you are a newbie never use stuff like ky warming for 2nd ring

If you ever make it as far as I did where the part that pushes out of the outer ring ....it acts like your body is trying to forcefully expell or reject it....beads will make you moan, squirm and scream

I kept my secrets for fear that someone might overdose SO PLEASE DON'T! I don't want to see this become prescription only. You have no idea how much pleasure it can cause until you are moaning and legs knocking shampoo bottles off the side of the tub. (Transgender secrets)

Another tip...I don't understand how they are connected but even male nipples are connected to the penis...moving them around and squeezing the nipple itself between two fingers then rolling it around between them with the penis not capable of going past 1 inch can add to the sensations and cause the 2nd ring to relax

Wiggling your stomach like a belly dancer can also be inviting and ease tension

It has an opposite effect instead of erection even the teste sack shrivels up

If you are gay you need a towel over the penis if on your back because if the thrust are hard enough and long enough you will eventually squirt just like when you cum sperm but small burst of pee

Anonymousxx123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
20170714_002517.jpg

No matter how hard you try you aint getting it up

Being scientific about it not just posting a little dick shot...that is 4 tabs

Apologies if this is crude but the scrotum or sack shrivels up not loose and hanging...where if you are with a guy you might get crushed nuts

The same goes if it's a woman using a strap on on you....and since it can't satisfy you....you may be surprised at the things you wind up with your tongue in...in a madd horny craze

Anonymousxx123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As for the showerhead get one of these instead it is a lot cleaner and can be done sitting on the toilet
IMG_20170714_121402_3587.jpg

And
14790983.jpg

This gets really slippery with a little water
And if you are new this is a good start
Screenshot_2017-07-14-12-07-26.png

When you get to the bend you will feel pressure and a small pain...angle it to the left and try again. If it's too much ease off and keep trying. I can take the full 12 inches. It will also cause leg convulsions after time and gets intense.
Not trying to spam the forum but there is no option to delete

Anonymousxx123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It can grip it tight at 2nd ring while 1st feels like no more forcing things out 100% relaxdd. After 30 mins just being in there no thrust etc...the only way you feel relaxed is with legs spread wider.......as I closed them ...leg convulsions felt like being fucked violently even caused involuntary lifting hips from floor

Anonymousxx123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Basically feels like a deep filled up feeling being fucked all over the floor and all I could do was lay my head on the pillow. The jelly double feels a slight cool touch deep inside

They won't tell you this in public but this is what they do to inmates before sending them to prison. They will stick around 13 inches or so of a sawed off police baton in there to force that kink straight so it doesn't hurt them as much being raped. Otherwise it gets bruised at the kink and bleeds increasing the risk of hiv

Being thorough, understand that this is where you hear the others talking about penis convulsions and cumming 4 or 5 times...it is opposite and shrunk up so it affects the surrounding organs...instead of penis you wind up fucked all over the floor

The jelly dildo not sure why will make the penis and scrotum area feel wet and cool almost the entire time.

This would qualify as both and pre op transgendered m2f training. Eventually squeezing and rolling the nipples will most of the time cause the penis to relax and shrivel (imagine after surgery).

Took some Google searching for the 2nd ring or internal sphincter
Screenshot_2017-07-14-15-04-21.png