deep anal

B_bottom87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i would love to try being fucked deep in my ass. How deep is safe to go dose anyone know or can they give me some tips would be grateful :smile:

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Try it with a toy first, so you can get a general idea of how much you can handle. Practice makes perfect, so the more practice you get, the more you'll be able to handle.

Last edited:

Make sure you use soft type flexing dido's , not hard plastic types is all I would say.

Clean up good first, and enjoy.

rotterdam5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually the prostate is not deep, but rather close to the anal opening. Any doctor can easily reach it during an exam with his index finger. If you cum "hands-free" as I do during anal sex, it can be because the top knows how to touch the prostate with his cock, or he's thick enough to rub it without necessarily making an effort to do so. What a great feeling!

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
Trust me, there's no such thing as "too deep" with anal.

Tell that to Mr. Hands.

Perforated colon and one death later... but that's a reallllly extreme example.

Just the same, probably wise to very careful about how far you go with things. Unchecked damaged that deep within the body can have serious consequences.

Also, whoever thinks you need to penetrate a man deeply to hit the prostate needs to look a cross-section of a male human. If a doctor can palpate your prostate to check for cancer with his fingers it isn't going to take 7+ inches of man-sausage to achieve good effect.

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Tell that to Mr. Hands.

Just the same, probably wise to very careful about how far you go with things. Unchecked damaged that deep within the body can have serious consequences.

Also, whoever thinks you need to penetrate a man deeply to hit the prostate needs to look a cross-section of a male human. If a doctor can palpate your prostate to check for cancer with his fingers it isn't going to take 7+ inches of man-sausage to achieve good effect.

You saw that documentary too, it made me sick!

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Mr Hands, the brilliant engineer, was outta control and should have stuck to humans. Poster child for "keep your wits about you"

Too deep depends on how well your top navigates the bends in your colon. The first major one is the sigmoid, which can be straightened out by relaxing the muscles and allowing the ligaments that hold it in an "S" shape to loosen. Takes practice, patience and confidence. Fear will only tighten you up, and not let things relax internally.

Like others here have suggested, clean up, practice on yourself with progressively larger toys, and you'll find that there isn't a human alive that can go too deep.

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tell that to Mr. Hands.

Yes i know about this one first hand. :eek: In my case it was my man not taking things slow at first and just ramming as hard as he could straight away. I need to relax into it a bit and have some build up. With a bit of buildup, i have not met a man or dildo i can't take roughly.